Welcome to Gaia! ::

What color should I use in my next shop layout?

Dark Pink 0.16939890710383 16.9% [ 31 ]
Sea Green 0.36065573770492 36.1% [ 66 ]
Royal Blue 0.21857923497268 21.9% [ 40 ]
Licorice Red 0.13661202185792 13.7% [ 25 ]
Burnt Orange 0.11475409836066 11.5% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]

Doom Me Baby

Thank you very much~!
Did you manage to get his picture? Because I just noticed that I super screwed with the request form somehow O_O

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Doom Me Baby

tab I would like a post style made.

tab tab Type : Mixture
tab tab Link to images :
tab tab Colors : color 1= #0077BE Ocean boat blue
color 2= #7B3F00 Cinnamon
color 3= #6F7285 Dolphin
color 4= #458B00 Chartreuse
tab tab Characters Name : Garrett James Michaelis
tab tab In image please
tab tab Personality : Charming, Smart, even tempered,
tab tab Price : Purrsuasion gen. 2 and 1 bil. ^^
tab tab Status Bar : Yes ; stamina, location, company, transformed?
tab tab Extra : He owns a bar and is a werewolf, specifically a Tundra wolf.
tab My trade has been sent, Thank you.

Wheezing Bro

Works been a little busy! Both orders will be done tonight <3

Wheezing Bro

Morfinnel

Lemme know if anything needs to be changed c:

User ImageUser Image

tab ;;LOCATION; herrr | COMPANY; herrr

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

[imgleft]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-2_zpspb4myg9i.png[/imgleft][img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-3_zpssv6edscy.png[/img]

:tab: ;;[size=10][color=#4997d0]LOCATION[/color] [color=#868686]herrr[/color] | [color=#4997d0]COMPANY[/color] [color=#868686]herrr[/color][/b]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10]
[color=#2f4f4f]Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits.[/color] Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Wheezing Bro

Book_Ninja69

Welcome back!! cc:

Working on your layout in a few before I go to work, I probably won't have it done for you till tomorrow though. [Jerks have me closing tonight then opening in the morning.]
Doom Me Baby

do you have a slot free hun!?~

Wheezing Bro

i is for iglu

Yes I do c:
I only have on layout ahead of you right now.

[i was terrible with keeping up with the slots and just take who ever comes xD]
Doom Me Baby

tab tab Type : Mixture
tab tab Link to images :
tab tab Colors : x
tab tab Characters Name : Astoria Forester
tab tab In image or in layout : Would you like the name in your layout or in the image.
tab tab Personality : Elegant, lady like.
tab tab Price : 2bil
tab tab Status Bar : NO
tab tab Extra : N/A

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Doom Me Baby
Book_Ninja69

Welcome back!! cc:

Working on your layout in a few before I go to work, I probably won't have it done for you till tomorrow though. [Jerks have me closing tonight then opening in the morning.]

Lol. Im okay with waiting. ^-^ Can't rush awesome.

Wheezing Bro

Book_Ninja69

Let me know if anything needs to be changed c:

User Image
;; Location here / Company here / Stamina here / Transformed here

[align=center][img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-2_zpsprhfwuq7.png[/img]
;; [size=10][b][color=#6F7285]Location [color=#89868a]here[/color] / Company [color=#89868a]here[/color] / Stamina [color=#89868a]here[/color] / Transformed [color=#89868a]here[/color][/b][/size]
[/align]

[list][list][list][list][size=10]

[color=#0077BE]Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits.[/color] Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Doom Me Baby

I love it!! Thank you so much!! heart You rock!

Wheezing Bro

i is for iglu

I'll be working on your layout when I get home from work today c:
Doom Me Baby
i is for iglu

I'll be working on your layout when I get home from work today c:

Yay awesome thank you!
Can't wait to see what you come up with :3
Doom Me Baby

tab tab Type : Simple
tab tab Link to images :
tab tab Colors : F79e8c 8A1F15 BB9DD1 5F74B7
tab tab Characters Name : Ylysus
tab tab In image or in layout : Layout
tab tab Personality : Elegant and fluid, like water. He is a water god, as you know, so it needs to reflect that o:
tab tab Price : 1 Bil plus a possible art trade :3c
tab tab Status Bar : No
tab tab Extra : I had no idea whether or not the L shaped layouts fit into the simple category... Also, all of the layouts i've seen you make have been beautiful (●´□`)♡

Obsessive Cultist

Doom Me Baby
Hey, doomy, I was wondering if you could modify a previous order for a guild layout instead of the original forum... I'd forgotten that something for Forum's doesn't want to work right in the guilds sweatdrop I can pay 1 Billion straight gold, but I'd like another post style made as well that I'll throw in an extra 208,900,000 for. I've still got to get the graphics together and it's for a guild layout as well >_>

I just have to figure out how to get rid of the background... on something I've completely merged, because I am an idiot. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff