Welcome to Gaia! ::

What color should I use in my next shop layout?

Dark Pink 0.16939890710383 16.9% [ 31 ]
Sea Green 0.36065573770492 36.1% [ 66 ]
Royal Blue 0.21857923497268 21.9% [ 40 ]
Licorice Red 0.13661202185792 13.7% [ 25 ]
Burnt Orange 0.11475409836066 11.5% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]

Obsessive Cultist

Doom Me Baby

I would like a post style made.
Type : Simple
Link to images : Picture 1 Pict 2 Picture 3
Colors : emerald Green and silver
Characters Name : Aislin Rosier
In image or in layout: In Layout
Personality : She has a very conflicting personality and keeps the world at arms length by being, cold, cruel, snide, and sometimes violent. Her moods can change faster than you can say bi-polar. You could take a gander at her profile if you want, but it's lengthy.
Price : 500 million if you could do a rush job on it. 100 mil if it will take awhile.
Status Bar : No thanks ^_^
Extra : she is from an old traditionalist family so anything like filigree or a Victorian design would work. Please don't feel the need to use all of the pictures I've linked if you don't feel the need to, but I do like the third one the best. let me know if there's anything more! Thanks!

I'm gonna make this here bold because it's new maybe put in the quote "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." It's Bruce freakin Lee heart

I'm going to send a new trade to you, too :3 Let me know if you could work better with a Slytherin crest that is more traditional (I know a lot of Graphics people who want a clean slate so they can mess with it on their own ninja or if you think it just doesn't fit well)

Obsessive Cultist

Doom Me Baby
I must also add that I like the Pusheen gif in your sig. It complements the Spank dance Dumbledore nicely heart

Wheezing Bro

Sisbera

He is my favorite ccc:

Let me know if you'd like anything to be changed.

User ImageUser Image

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

Obsessive Cultist

Doom Me Baby
Sisbera

He is my favorite ccc:

Let me know if you'd like anything to be changed.

User ImageUser Image

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

I freaking love it!

Wheezing Bro

Sisbera

awesome !!
Changing your images actually helped xD
I wasn't sure what to do set up wise till I got the Slytherin crest.

[imgleft]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-2-49.png[/imgleft][img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-3-44.png[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=10][color=#05711c]Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats,[/color] and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Wheezing Bro

Ristar Black

Working on yours now c:
Please send the trade as soon as you can.

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Doom Me Baby
Alright, I sent the trade. Let me know if it isn't enough and I will add more. biggrin

Wheezing Bro

Ristar Black

What you gave me is perfect cc:
I started working on it, I should have it for you soon.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Doom Me Baby
Awesome, thanks! I might also commission you for a post layout as well. Still thinking on it though. 😊

Wheezing Bro

Ristar Black

I believe I covered everything c:

Let me know what you think.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Doom Me Baby
Those look fantastic!! Thanks so much!

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
I am considering getting a post layout from you, but I want to know the prices beforehand. I was thinking the mixture one, so I could have the lyrics and a few pictures in it. Let me know when you can. Thanks!

Wheezing Bro

Ristar Black

My bribes start at 50mil c:
Any item from my wish list is more than acceptable though.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Doom Me Baby
Alright, cool. I will fill out a request form right now. biggrin

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Doom Me Baby

I would like a post style made.
Type : Mixture
Link to images : #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
Any or all of these, if you can.
Colors : Purple and black
Characters Name : Trinity Black
In image or in layout : Either or, whichever works best with what I give you.
Personality : She is a succubus/human hybrid that owns a bar. She is friendly on the outside, but a cold-hearted killer within. She hates humans and revels in taking their souls and their lives.
Price : Bribe! smile
Status Bar : Yes, please. Company, mood, location
Extra : The words, 'The scars you caused still leave me breathless, now I'm just a nightmare dressed like a daydream.'
Let's discus this more.
C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas