Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Dailanie
Atomic Sunday
ofc I forget to come back online after a short while, my apologizes.

I did mean the one I was using, I'll post the avatar for you since I decided to change.

User Image
Haha no need to apologize, I'm just glad I hadn't scared you off lol

(thank you for the image!)
5//10
Okay, so you match the theme you're trying to convey to a tee, but its a tad too simplistic and 'half way' for my liking.

I'm definitely digging how you've kept everything black and white, very muted and mono. I'm also liking the directional movement you have through the smoke and the slightly billowing coat c:

My problem lies with what I mentioned before which was the simplicity. For me there's simply no emotion or character to it. You're blank almost stony faced, and the detailing is very minimal. What I would suggest is a complete overhaul of the face and some more detailing on the body. Throw in belt buckles, gun holsters, maybe even a simple backpack (as it seems appropriate he's traveling?) and add some character to the face through striking eyes, scars and a better mouth! Also perhaps swap the cigar out for the cig from Bitter, Devil's, Delighted or Demonic Spice?

I was afraid some of the details would be lost because of the size. I'll have to see if I can stack a spice cig on top of the one I'm currently using otherwise I'd have to give up the smoke effect.

And find a better holster since the phase blade holster is so tiny. But I appreciate the input you've given me!

Footnote: I did a little research, the spice items remove my shades. I think my best option might be to equip the cig over it, even though it breaks the color.

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
*holding empty cone*
Why you do dis, Dai? crying
Because I luv you, but I also luv ice cream
emotion_awesome
I'm afraid, you'll have to choose only one, Dai. :l
NO
I want BOTH! emotion_donotwant
-pouts and sulks-
*gets two new icecream with triple layer chocolate*
there there, here's a new one. And one for me, now we can enjoy it together. ^u^
Oooh! emotion_kirakira
-climbs down from the tree and onto your back-
YAAAAY!~ -noms ice cream-
Uh you're getting kinda heavy from before, Dai. sweatdrop
But enjoy your ice cream tho. emotion_kirakira

Merry Traveler

Dailanie
amarzyciel
Lips like cupid/hollywood don't work, it looks weird
Ivory baronet looks better, but it gives her puzzled expression =.="
sweet talker is best, yet it's too pricey to get, so yeah.
I kind of like it as is, it doesn't have to be perfect.
Thank you for the suggestion C:
Fair enough, as long as YOU like it then it IS perfect! 4laugh
Still looks absolutely gorgeous >w<

I change too much is the reason too xd
I switch back and forth either making a new one or my saved outfit

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
emotion_facepalm right now. I thought mysterious tune was going to go into the 100bil in price (I mean look at those legs and arms!) and I quick sold some stuff I didn't really want to give up just so I can buy one at 60bil and now they are 24bil xd so many times in the past that I have been burned though! Seeing something at a decent price and waiting thinking it would go down only for it to suddenly shoot in price! I am still kicking myself for selling my serenity bell item that's worth 500bil now... I think I sold it in the day for 35bil? My decision making has not been great as of late. I do love these arms though! I think this is the first monochrome I have ever done.

Tipsy Bard

17,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • That One Hero 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Dailanie

LOL yeah I remember when my wishlist was a tiny little thing...now I cringe when I look at it xD

Yay! More Lyndes for me emotion_kirakira

c:

Sometimes I throw thing son their and leave them on their...if I have the money and decide I don't want it that bad I take it off, so it fluctuates a bit.

I'm in this awful avatar block. I have these half completed ones, I hate it.

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie
Well that simply makes you a naive idiot so it says a lot.

I dunno, your current title of Devoted Lunatic suits you to a tee basically lol

User Image

Did you think me to be any different then? stare

There's actually a Dangerous option in my list for the title! I could change it to Dangerous Lunatic!!!! Though Devoted Lunatic has been part of me for sooooo long-

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie
Imagination is for suckers, or people pleasers, and I couldn't care less about people, and I ain't a sucker.
I have MANY sources of income, so one less source is of no consequence to me. Yes, I am oh so bored these days -sighs-

I'm like cuddling with my cat right now because of this, it's so cute redface
Aww nice! c: Yeah I got my Hime gifted to me as well by a friend >w< Which sketchbook you gonna get? c: I don't even know which one the cheapest one is anymore LOL I usually start off based on one item in particular, or a colour scheme LOL then I have to perfect the face before I think it's ready to be further developed c:

User Image

Imagination allows one to be creative! I mean, you get all your customers thanks to their imagination- They are creative because of that imagination and voila! You have a but-load of judging to do!

Owh, my Diesel has been suffering badly as well thanks to that (as if cats would mind-). I've got me the original M's, it was the cheapest at that time. Right now the cheapest would be Z's. I somehow always start with the hair- Don't ask me why. Very rarely I start with something else. IF that happens, it's a skin-
On a little side-note: absolutely adore your current avatar ^_^
Hey can I get an Order in the Court and a Last Meal? Thanks

Dangerous Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Order in the court, innocent, and escapee plz twisted

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sineaed
Dailanie
Imagination is for suckers, or people pleasers, and I couldn't care less about people, and I ain't a sucker.
I have MANY sources of income, so one less source is of no consequence to me. Yes, I am oh so bored these days -sighs-

I'm like cuddling with my cat right now because of this, it's so cute redface
Aww nice! c: Yeah I got my Hime gifted to me as well by a friend >w< Which sketchbook you gonna get? c: I don't even know which one the cheapest one is anymore LOL I usually start off based on one item in particular, or a colour scheme LOL then I have to perfect the face before I think it's ready to be further developed c:

User Image

Imagination allows one to be creative! I mean, you get all your customers thanks to their imagination- They are creative because of that imagination and voila! You have a but-load of judging to do!

Owh, my Diesel has been suffering badly as well thanks to that (as if cats would mind-). I've got me the original M's, it was the cheapest at that time. Right now the cheapest would be Z's. I somehow always start with the hair- Don't ask me why. Very rarely I start with something else. IF that happens, it's a skin-
On a little side-note: absolutely adore your current avatar ^_^

Sineaed, you always make such breathtaking beauties emotion_kirakira I simply adore this mint wonder of yours!

Devoted Lunatic

Silverlight Symphony
Sineaed, you always make such breathtaking beauties emotion_kirakira I simply adore this mint wonder of yours!

User Image

Oh my- redface Thank you!
Though your avatar is quite the masterpiece to see!

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sineaed
Silverlight Symphony

User Image

Oh my- redface Thank you!
Though your avatar is quite the masterpiece to see!

Np heart I wish I could find better hair >.< black hair just doesn't seem to work too well with the headpiece and if the white is too long in front it blends the microphone out xd I like the headpiece too much to want to give it up too, adding the headsphones makes it look like some extra stylish headphones or something they match up with each other so well. Best hair styles for this was actually gold shop hair, though I did like the white allycat recolor hair. that is way too $$$ though lol.

Devoted Lunatic

Silverlight Symphony

Np heart I wish I could find better hair >.< black hair just doesn't seem to work too well with the headpiece and if the white is too long in front it blends the microphone out xd I like the headpiece too much to want to give it up too, adding the headsphones makes it look like some extra stylish headphones or something they match up with each other so well. Best hair styles for this was actually gold shop hair, though I did like the white allycat recolor hair. that is way too $$$ though lol.

User Image

*hums* Have you tried toying around with the various cuts for the hair and bangs?

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sineaed
Silverlight Symphony

User Image

*hums* Have you tried toying around with the various cuts for the hair and bangs?

For Hours -_-

Devoted Lunatic

Silverlight Symphony

For Hours -_-

User Image

Oi- Than I think it's safe to say that you have done your best and reached the best that was possible.
Personally: I adore the hair, headpiece, face, the head over-all and don't quite see the problem sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff