Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Order in the Court and a Guilty please??
My first time using the Blessing leg mod.

Sparkly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠·

Order in the court pleasee >w<

Greedy Bibliophile

Order in the court?

Devoted Citizen

ORDER IN THE COURT!

I HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT!

REHABILITATION

woooo

Vampire

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
ORDER IN THE COURT

Fenrir Aluis's Princess

Angelic Sex Symbol

24,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Back with a new type f challenge avi for myself. ;w; *flails about* I just love these soft colors. emotion_dowant

Order in the court! Why have I been arrested? ... Do I at least get a last meal...? emotion_kirakira

Feral Kitten

Order In The Court mrgreen

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Dailanie
3//10
I just can't see any merit in this avatar other than the comical factor :L But you've got that down pat I guess lol

UMM THAT'S ******** DISGUSTING!
YOU RETARDED MORON YOU'RE GETTING YOUR DISEASED SALIVA ALL OVER THE FURNITURE!
NOW I CAN FINALLY SEE WHY YOU'RE SUCH A ******** IDIOT ALL THE DAMN TIME!
YOU WERE CLEARLY DROPPED AS A BABY!
ACTUALLY NO, YOU WERE PROBABLY THROWN, FROM THE 12TH FLOOR OF A BUILDING, BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS COULDN'T STAND THE THOUGHT OF KEEPING YOU!
WHO WOULD EVER WANT SOMEONE LIKE YOU FOR A DAUGHTER, ********!
GET YOUR ******** UP MUG OUTTA HERE, OR IT'LL BE YOUR SCARF I PULL YOU OUT BY THIS TIME!!

User Image
          *sees 3000000/10* I knew you'd love it. It's simply stunning emotion_dowant And I knew you'd secretly love it too. emotion_awesome

Hey, hey! I take offense to that. My parents loved me. Which is why they threw me at a wall! scream lol, you really like pulling me out by my body parts and clothes. I love these. If I come up with a new avatar I shall return, but I don't think anytime soon since I love this this. Oh, do you like my new posting layout? Its the same as my old one, but I can only use it while this avatar is equipped. emotion_yatta

I'm no optometrist, but you should get checked, because you must be blind. Also perhaps a hearing check while you're at it, cause either your skull is so thick it didn't get through, or you're deaf. stare

Suuure they did, just keep telling yourself that if it gets you through the orphaned nights rolleyes Yeah It's a bit creepy with the tongue but it's unique lol

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Yulania
Dailanie
Secretly it's only nice during the day emotion_awesome
When you go to sleep that's when all the monstrous criminals come out to play xD
Oh really? Good thing you don't live a few streets down then xD

Maybe they had some sort of old sneaker fetish =_='
Omg that would suck! xD Like, of all the people to take shoes from couldn't you have chosen to take from someone who had multiple pairs?!
Oh right, I heard about that o: I don't wear shoes inside cause you know...mom;s carpet crazy xP
I had a snail get into a pair of my gumboots once...holy s**t I freaked crying

Unfortunately not emo
But she is making me a quilt at the moment so I can't complain xD
I just have zero patience or time at all these days gonk
Otherwise I totally would x.x

Aww damn! D:
Which items in particular?

I saw the announcement this morning for the newest 'Golden Sparklers' GG...I ******** lost it -__-
You need to sleeeep more! D:

Shiiit that's no good!
Make sure you get enough sleep in the next week baby!
HOORAY, CONGRATS!!

despite you saying all that, i'm still excited to go home emotion_kirakira
actually i do feel like it might have gone downhill a little bit since i've graduated lol
crime rate at least. but idk really since i haven't really been back for a while. this time i'm staying home alll summer (finally! T A T )

wtf a snail went into your boots? EW. LOL. wow i've never had that problem. what do snails look like over there anyways? i know it sounds like a dumb question like "omg dis qurl dun kno what a snail luks lyke??" but it's because in taiwan, the snails have pointed shells. @ A @ the ones here have rounded shells. (also the ones in taiwan are much bigger ;__; )
i wonder if it's because its weather related.

ANYWAYS
yeah i think i was just really really bored so which is why i ended up learning to knit. plus it's a better use of my time than sitting around and watching shows all day. emotion_awesome
at least i'm semi productive. > 3>

it's been 2 weeks i don't remember AHAhaHAHhahahHAHH.
all i know everything has inflated so durpp. = 3=
more unobtainables for everyone~

when i think about the gold gens i get frustrated. like i don't understand why they keep releasing them. well i do, but i don't like it.
and then there's people who buy it in the first place. ;-;
i wish they would be less ignorant about these things. yes, it is easy to buy gold gens, but in the end by adding more gold to the economy, they make everyone poorer, INCLUDING themselves.
i can't believe we went from 100m to 35b gold generators within a year. it's appalling.

yeah omg i was really tired when i typed up my last post so sorry if you had a hard time deciphering what i wrote LOL.
tbh my brain was half functioning and even now i don't remember what i was thinking then. or what i was trying to say? idk man, i totally crashed after replying to you. my parents called me when i was asleep but i think i was still pretty out of it. LOL. i think i accidentally called my mom "dad". LOOOOL. i had no idea what i was thinking ermahgerd. /spazz

today i need to do a lot of packing ; 3;
i did everything at my desk. now i gotta do my clothes and stuffff.

LOL so I was unsuccessful in scaring you off?? lol
Gosh darnit, your graduation had set of a chain of consequences starting with the crime rate getting higher!
Ooh yay, that should be fun!

Yeah it was disguuuusting! I squished it when I put them on and it felt awful ;-;
We have quite a big range of land snails but the most common is just a large circular spiral shell.
Ewwwww big snails? No thank you! ;-;

Lol instead of watching shows I use Gaia....I'm productive too!! emo
I might learn it in the future because it would be awesome to know how to knit my own viking hat emotion_awesome

I'm looking at all these new items ********. I wish I had the goldz..'
I was so lucky and happy to have someone on anon gift me Z's Sketchbook because I NEVER would have been able to afford it AND it enabled me to keep my collection complete crying
I wish I got a GG and the pay out was the Jackpot xD

I just hate how no matter how much people complain about the Gold Gens, Gaia's just gonna keep releasing them because they know it'll make money. They don't care about the non paying users anymore and it's disgusting :L
People who buy them are just stupid cause half of the time they get frustrated over how 'little' gold they got, but then they continue to buy them.
It's now up to 45bill and I'm getting so ******** sick of it. We have so many in the CS at one time and it's so unnecessary. BRING BACK THE GOD DAMN RIG's!

Aww Yuuu, that's no good! I had no problem making out what you were saying but you need to get back into a proper sleep routine! x.x Calling your mum 'dad' was a sign I think lol

Questionable Citizen

Order in the court and arrested please

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

iandragon30
Dailanie

Ehh, I'm actually really doubting that the gold sink will have much, if any, effect :L It would be a great gold sink IF it were done at a time when we didn't have 4+ gold generators in the CS. Unfortunately no matter how much gold people are sinking into this, GC buyers can earn it back easily through the GG's (and they are), while the non GC buyers are going to lag behind with no easy way to make their money back. If only they did the sink later when the GG's were gone :L

Omg yesss! They definitely should have made the wings in the same two-colour scheme as the other poses! It would have made them so much better and actually useable!
Ooh I'd love to see it c: Yeah Astra layering can be really wonky sometimes ugh x.x

Well the final reward is at 100 trillion so it may if we ever get there since I think we will need the gold generators to achieve that almost. Those that don't by GC and can't put in much gold aren't gonna be the majority of the contributors I don't think while people who actually use the GG may have enough gold to actually get us near the final reward.

Man I can see myself making a set of duke wings done that way if I get a ticket that would let me do it. Then maybe they would see use in some avi's.
Well they fixed me being able to layer animated items with the I am pose which annoys me slightly since it looked really cool. crying Layering astra's is a trial and error process which sometime takes awhile to get to work right.

Eh, I'm still doubtful it'll help much but hey, all I can do is hope I guess! I reckon we'd be able to get to 100trill without GG's, it would just take a fair while longer, but I reckon we'd be able to do it.

Omg yes someone should do that! Like with whichever ticket lets you recolour an item o:
Awwww booo that sucks! D: I wonder why they fixed it if it wasn't broke, dammit :L I hate it when they fix those sorts of things.

Lonely Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Dailanie

Innocent

Guilty

Rehabilitation? ((I don't expect to be HoF worthy but one can hope~))

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

HatsuHikari
Dailanie
HatsuHikari

I'm only perfect for you honeybuns redface
AMAZING. I CAN'T WAIT.

Obviously! talk2hand If they don't obey the sign, they deserve to die ;D
WHY WOULD I LEAVE WOMAN?
Nahhh, I secretly have nasty thoughts, but they get heavily filtered along the way emotion_awesome

I'm a pretty normal drunk actually. xD I just get super sleepy hehehe. And itchy.
Unnnf, seriously? I love the top half, but I can't deal with them legs, they take up so much space ; n ;
Thank you though babeee. <3

Why we gotta be set collectors?! classified_fu
It's painful. crying

Hahaha, yes it would!

Good to hear that huehuehue.
(speaking of which, how're you and Oruh doing? <3)
Maybeee, but mine aren't half as good as yours redface
LOL, I totally forget to update my journal as well, you and me sistah emotion_brofist
HIPSTER AVIIII emotion_kirakira

rofl
Shoot the Judge was sooooo much fun to read XD
Ah, perhaps I will throw on darker stockings then. c;

Oh my..can we be perfect for each other? redface
You'd better swim extra fast, I wouldn't wanna freeze my tits off! gonk

Haha yeah, anyone who ignores or disrespects the sign will have me beating their a** >_>
I DUNNO, WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE HUH!?
-gasp!- Hatsu has nasty thoughts?! And here I was thinking you were all sugary sweetness o;

Pfft, you'd be falling asleep while scratching yourself all over lol
Yess I love it! And yeah, the legs DO take up a lot of space which can be annoying, but I think you've used it to your advantage!
You're welcome b00tiful emotion_kirakira

I know right!? WHYYY!?
But omg I'm so happy, and annoyed at the same time because I only have a few more items to get to collect some of my main sets!
I just need Beyond Pale, Black and Rose for that set, I need Princess of Dreams (blegh) for that set, and then I just need Rosamund's corruption for my main set!! x.x So expensive though ugh ;-;

Eric and I are actually doing really well whee
He's been really busy with work which sucks because it means I miss out on a lot of time with him but when we're together it's amazing x.x
I really do love him, which I haven't been able to say about any guy in years redface

Guuuurl! Your avatars are just as good if not BETTER than mine! talk2hand
I'm actually like, IN LOVE with my hipster avi at the moment xD
I've never gotten these legs to work until now!

Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed reading about the possibility of me ripping your boobies off emotion_kirakira
Hopefully you can find some good ones c:

Of course we can, Lanie redface
Too bad I'm a slow swimmer... AND YOU RIPPED MY TITS OFF. YOURS SHALL FALL OFF NOW TOO!

Looool, please do, Lanie <3
I WOULD NEVER LEAVE VOLUNTARILY! EVER!
Huehuehue, I knowww, I look like a cupcake, but my filling is spicy! emotion_awesome

Aww thanks, sweetums heart
At first when I was working with those legs, it came out looking a lot like yours, so I scrapped it xD

Yay! That's exciting ;D (but so expensive at the same time, I wish you all the best in getting them!)

Good to hear! I haven't seen him around anymore, so I thought I'd check in on you two once in a while ;D
Awww, you guys are so sweet (my teeth ache).

NEVER! scream
You're one of my AT senpais emotion_kirakira
I knowww, I've been trying to get those legs to work forever too gonk I'll just admire yours from here c;

Oh baby sounds like heaven redface
Ummm gurl I didn't rip your tits off!! I threatened, to do it, but I let you keep them talk2hand

I will bby c;
OMG BABU THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO HEAR!!
You're like the Lindt Chilli Chocolate. Sweet on the outside, burnin' on the inside xD

You're welcome my love c;
Haha mine was a very generic ice queen avi so it's understandable xD

Ooof yes, veeeeery expensive, but it'll feel so good when I eventually get them!
Thank you bby emotion_kirakira

Yeah it's weird but he doesn't use gaia as much as he used to o: I think it's because he's been so ridiculously busy with work :L
WE'RE GONNA GIVE YOU CAVITIES!

Omg, really? redface
Aww I'm so flattered! xD
heart heart heart

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

HatsuHikari
Dailanie
HatsuHikari
Omigosh Lanieeee, wutttt
Random gift is amaze-balls emotion_kirakira emotion_hug
I love you tooooo emotion_bigheart
Tysm ; u ;

Aww you liked it?? emotion_kirakira
You're very welcome baby!!
I know it wasn't much but I hope you did like it!
heart

Are you kidding meeeee?! Of course I like it!
I've been too stingy to buy it because saving up for big ticket items is a pain in the ARSE! classified_fu

Yaaay! I'm glad I was able to get it then!
I was so worried that you'd be one of those people who never update their wishlists xD
Oh I know the struggle of savin' for those big ones x.x

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Artificial Imagination
Dailanie

That's a big improvement, thanks! Saving up for the Night blade, but that much gold takes time to accumulate.

You're very welcome! It does look more streamlined now which is nice c: Yeeeah I was hesitant to suggest it because it's ridiculously expensive, but it fit so nicely and if there was ANY chance of you having the item already I was gonna go for it xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff