Welcome to Gaia! ::

Edithlegacy
nightshade259
Edithlegacy

good lord. first of all, i doubt you can ever be a good teacher with this kinda quality.

secondly, you quote me partly without seeing the whole picture, well done, sir.you should be a lawyer istead.

all of those posts, except the first one, are me telling people what i can do, i never said i'm the best there is.

now, apologize.

First this has nothing to do with being a teacher, so don't bring that up. If you want I will go find the evidence with actual facts, that back up all my point. I know there they are too.

2 you told me to do this. And I did. Your fault don't post a challenge that you will lose.

but the point is, you failed at it. so apologize now.

failed? I think we need another opinion on that.

And no I won't because I am just a "Westerner" and we step on the "yellow man"
Edithlegacy
ninitan
Edithlegacy
god, is iron's whole gang trying to knock me down or what? why cannot do this herself?

Because you blocked her?

soooo i shouldn't block her? she was trolling, is she not? it is against the rules here.

So is flaming, but you don't seem to have a problem with that since you've been flaming us all for several pages now.

Why can't you just accept that your art needs a lot of work? How can you actually tell us that we just don't get it because we're not Asian? Do you have any idea how completely disrespectful and absurd that is?

Kid, you got compliments elsewhere because the people who were looking at your art didn't know anything about art. To them, "good art" is whatever looks better than what they can do.
Er...I'm so confused.

OP, I remember you posting pages a looong time ago (maybe from the same project?), and there's two things.

One, the art from back then is higher in quality than it is now. And two, you were a lot more receptive to criticism.

You still have issues with facial structure and bodies. The thing about comics, the characters have to look like they're actually moving, not in a pose. So while you think your characters are dynamic and action-y, they're actually stiff and flat. Studying foundations will help with that.

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
ninitan
Edithlegacy
ninitan
Edithlegacy
god, is iron's whole gang trying to knock me down or what? why cannot do this herself?

Because you blocked her?

soooo i shouldn't block her? she was trolling, is she not? it is against the rules here.

So is flaming, but you don't seem to have a problem with that since you've been flaming us all for several pages now.

Why can't you just accept that your art needs a lot of work? How can you actually tell us that we just don't get it because we're not Asian? Do you have any idea how completely disrespectful that is?

do you understand the word "flamming" how did i do that when i have never seem your work?

and why should i accept something i don't agree? where is the freedom in that.

stop being so sensitive, white people are always so sensitive.
Edithlegacy

do you understand the word "flamming" how did i do that when i have never seem your work?

another block filled. I think that means only one more.
Edithlegacy

Flaming is when you attack another poster. It has nothing to do with art.
Edithlegacy

Is "flamming" related to flimflammery? I'm very interested in this new addition to my vocabulary.

Edithlegacy
stop being so sensitive, white people are always so sensitive.
Okay, now I know this has to be a joke. There's no way you're actually that dumb.

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
nightshade259
Edithlegacy

lol you want me to block you, too. sure. but you owe me an apology, remember that.
Edithlegacy
nightshade259
Edithlegacy

lol you want me to block you, too. sure. but you owe me an apology, remember that.

Never gonna apologize for your stupidity. That is just stupid. Then I will watch from the side and cheer.

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Snicket
Edithlegacy

Is "flamming" related to flimflammery? I'm very interested in this new addition to my vocabulary.

yawn, again with the same old spelling critism...yawn.
Edithlegacy

User Image

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
nightshade259
Edithlegacy
nightshade259
Edithlegacy

Never gonna apologize for your stupidity. That is just stupid. Then I will watch from the side and cheer.

sure you do that. i'm also almost finished with my data processing.
Edithlegacy
nightshade259
Edithlegacy
nightshade259
Edithlegacy

sure you do that. i'm also almost finished with my data processing.

so?

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
OhYez
Er...I'm so confused.

OP, I remember you posting pages a looong time ago (maybe from the same project?), and there's two things.

One, the art from back then is higher in quality than it is now. And two, you were a lot more receptive to criticism.

You still have issues with facial structure and bodies. The thing about comics, the characters have to look like they're actually moving, not in a pose. So while you think your characters are dynamic and action-y, they're actually stiff and flat. Studying foundations will help with that.

nah, just a gang of people teamed up to bash me for something really dumb.normally i'm ok.
Edithlegacy
yawn, again with the same old spelling critism...yawn.

Ooohhh, "critism." Is that like some sort of disease? I'm learning so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff