Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac thinks for a moment and then says. "Well, that should be about 1000 gold." He says examining the blades. He felt a little bad charging someone who just lost everything that much though. "Do you have that much?"

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Aiesa Pryde

Aiesa didn't seem to be phased by the cost of the weapon. Still, it would leave her in rough shape for septums. She pulled out the coin pouch from her bag, and handed it to him. She then also closed the lock box, and handed it to him. "Consider it a bonus" She said quietly. Sheathing the new blade. Then looking at the silver one. "How about you melt it down.. maybe we can use it for something else." She said standing up and stretching. She couldn't help but notice that he was half naked. She found herself scanning his chiseled features.
User Image
Inahime Yokohama

Ina's eyes slowly opened and she jumped to her feet and began to feel her body. She wasn't naked..and still had her armor on..so nothing most have happened yesterday right? But wait, where were her weapons!? Her sword, her shield!? "Ah-ha there they are..Momma missed you..never hide from me again. I will need my protection..can never fully trust a Nord..or anyone for that matter..only fellow dark elves." She quickly tied the sheath to her belt and the shield to her back and made her way up stairs. She studied the place for a while as she tried to find the stairs. She never thought the place would be this big or even fancy and quite warm. She quietly ran up the stairs and opened the door. Ina's eyes opened wide at the sight of the large wooden dining table and all the different kind of food that was laid out. "No wonder the companions are so..healthy looking..they have all this to eat.." But the food would have to wait..first she would have to find the sexy Jora and let her know she was awake..and not missing. "Jora!? Jora where are you? It's me Ina! I'm ready to assist you on your quest!" She crossed her arms and leaned against a nearby wall, looking around and listing to see if anyone was on there way to meet her voice..or to see whoever Ina was..whatever comes first.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jora Windstalker

Jora just had come back in the door. Smiling as she came up behind Ina. "Good morning sleepy head." She said placing a small kiss upon her delicate cheek. "Did you sleep well?" She asked stretching out a little bit. Obviously much more talkative and aware with some solid sleep in her. She smiled, gently brushing a little hair from Ina's face. She may have been a little forward, but worst comes to worse, Ina would just be freaked out a little.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac smiles when he is given the strong box. "Thank you so much. This is great. I'll be able to make myself a daedric sword now." He then looks down at the silver sword. "Sure, we can melt it down back into a few bricks and probably find use for it later. Either that or sell it. It should only take a few moments." He says taking the blade as if it were poisonous and pulls it apart and throwing it into a sort of pot throwing it over the forge until it was all melted. He then poured it into some molds in the shape of bricks and waits for a moment for it to cool. "I was trying to think of a design for my own daedric sword. Have any good ideas?"

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Aiesa Pryde

Aiesa thought about it for a moment. "well, a blade should be an expression of yourself. Something that shows just who you are. Like mine. Shows that I'm rough around the edges, and that I'm not afraid to come across more abrasive. But once you get past the Roughness, I'm just like everyone else." She said smiling and gently walking over to him. She wrapped her arms around him. And stared him in the eyes for a moment. Then without another thought. She leaned in and kissed him upon the lips.

Timid Elder

Volanare

The High elf ascended the steps to companions mead hall. "These nords seem to have nothing but mead and blood on the brain. Hopefully they will have some capable warrior in which to assist me." Volanare ascended the steps to the skyforge to see two people in a romantic embrace, he raised his eyebrow before moving back down the stairs with his arms crossed so far Volanare wasn't impressed with these warriors of honor. Volanare sat in front of the blooming GilderGreen and started reading a copy of Before the Age of Man.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac thinks to himself for a moment, not sure what an expression of himself would look like. He was kind, but a tough fighter, and a great blacksmith. Then there was the werewolf side of him. Suddenly his thoughts where interrupted by a hug. He looked down into her beautiful eyes, then she leans in and kisses him right on the lips. He wasn't going to miss this wonderful opportunity and kisses her back pulling her a tad bit closer.
User Image
Yorusen Naiya

Yorusen: "Hey, I'm talking to you!" - Yorusen said to another one of the many who didn't bother to give him more than a strange look because of the Daedric set of armor and weapons he wore. He couldn't understand why nobody would point him to the companions, sure he was a stranger but these people were just too much. He looked at a man and grabbed him by the shirt - "Where are the companions?" - This was when a man, not a guard but a warrior pulled him back from the civilian...

Warrior: "Don't start any trouble kid..." - The man wore steel armor and looked quite old - "If you're looking for the companions, they are up those stairs to the left, in Jorrvaskr, you can see it from here." - The man pointed toward the place - "...If you want trouble, go bother the giants in the nearby camp, I'm sure they'll be happy to crush your bones." - The man said as he was pushed back by Yoru.

Yorusen had smelled the whole town wreaked of werewolves, but the smell was everywhere, and still the people seemed unaware. It was very strange, he did not believe werewolves could live in a city and not be pursued, or maybe the entire town was of werewolves. As he neared the Jorrvaskr he could feel the smell getting stronger, this had to be the place, the smell was so strong. Yorusen could barely contain himself, he was going to be among his kind ones again.

Yorusen: "I am like you." - He said upon entering trough the door - "Is this where I can find shelter?" - Yorusen could smell that not everyone in there was a werewolf, but he assumed that they knew they were living with werewolves, so he thought they would know what he is talking about.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Aiesa Pryde

Aiesa was a little surprised that he went along with it so easily, but she wasn't complaining. He was the only thing left of her past, before all this Silver Hand bullshit that conspired for the last 15 years. She'd be damned if she was going to let it go. She retained the kiss, holding him close as she let a soft moan escape her lips. Her hands coming down from him, and she gently broke it off. "S..Sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable if I did." She said stammering a little. Aiesa was blushing majorly across her face, her heart racing in her chest. She brushed a little hair from her face. "I think we should go inside." She said taking his hand gently.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac was blushing a little also by the time the broke away, but he wasn't uncomfortable. "It's fine. I secretly liked you, even at such a young age and I missed you very much. But I think you're right, we should get ready to introduce all these newcomers to the companions and get going on the first quest to prove your worth." He pulls his shirt on before beginning to pull on his armor. "I wonder where our furry friend went who left to grab us something to eat. I hope he is staying out of trouble."

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Aiesa Pryde

Aiesa nodded. "I think that would be best." She said starting to the stairs. She was really hoping that no one would actually know who she was in the companions. It would make things go from bad to worse.. Even though she told the Silver Hand she killed Ever were that had ever seen her. She hadn't always been honest with them. She knew for a fact that at least ten had gotten away over her previous years. Still, she pushed it out of her mind, but noticed a highelf on the steps. She stopped, and pointed it out to Issac.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac smiles as they start to head down the stairs towards the companions hall. "I hope they will be willing to accept you. If I must I'll defend you if I must. You are the last living person from our village besides myself." He then pauses when she points out the high elf standing there. "Hey elf, what are you doing hanging around the steps. Do you need something, or are you just enjoying the cool air and great view that the skyforge provides?"
(Am I in charge of every companion in the city or can some other people help me out? Running the whole organization by myself might be kinda rough. That's a lot of people to account for.)

Timid Elder

Volanare

Volanare looked up from his book to the two nords from before. "Oh im just enjoying a good book under this magnificent tree what was i called again...oh right the GilderGreen. But to my point im looking for some capable warriors to assist me in my shall we say research." He rose from the bench and but the book back in his satchel before ascending the steps to face the two nords.

Dar' Virr

Dar' Virr had gotten distracted by the temple of Kynareth, by the time he left the sun was already high in the sky. He jogged to Jarrvaskr with the bag of food. "This one apologizes for being late but here's the food, Dar' Virr apologizes that he can not stay and eat other business demands his attention." With that he bowed before walking down to the main gate to meet up with the caravan.
Aeri shot up out of bed. She knew she stayed in bed for far too long. The extra sleep had made her drowsy, but she didn't have the time to wake up fully. Upon leaving the Bannered Mare, she debated using the little bit of gold she had to go about her way, but quickly discarded the idea seeing has 10 gold probably wouldn't even get her to Riverwood.
"Back to the Companions, I guess..." She sighed and headed towards Jorrvaskr.
From where she was, she recognized the Nord from last night and two others who she hadn't seen before. It seemed that the Companions were very busy...
Aeri walked up next to the much taller elf and stayed silent, waiting for a chance to speak without interrupting. She really just wanted to see if the Nord was more willing to point her in the right direction today. She figured he'd probably tell her the same thing as last night, but it was worth a try.

· · · { Aeri } · · ·

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces