Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, getting fed up with google at this point, there's got to be some good sites people know about out there that have decent prices.

I've lost my grip pen for Intuos 3 and don't want to pay an arm and a leg just because they're out of stock on Wacom's site. I want a place that--with shipping--will sell me one for less than list cost of $70, and preferably using Paypal to pay. eBay is overcharging, and Amazon not listing what I want.

ALTERNATELY, grip pen vs classic pen vs 6d pen, does anyone have any experience? I'm extremely used to the grip pen, but I can find the 6d in stock and the classic is quite a bit cheaper.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

God-the-almighty

Comes out to over $70 with the shipping on the sites that have it in stock on there, and is out of stock on several of them. I tried that one already, thanks.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Vicemage
God-the-almighty

Comes out to over $70 with the shipping on the sites that have it in stock on there, and is out of stock on several of them. I tried that one already, thanks.
Sorry it wasn't good. Is there any way you can find your missing pen? I think of where I went with something that's missing, then I search those areas.
Vicemage
Okay, getting fed up with google at this point, there's got to be some good sites people know about out there that have decent prices.

I've lost my grip pen for Intuos 3 and don't want to pay an arm and a leg just because they're out of stock on Wacom's site. I want a place that--with shipping--will sell me one for less than list cost of $70, and preferably using Paypal to pay. eBay is overcharging, and Amazon not listing what I want.

ALTERNATELY, grip pen vs classic pen vs 6d pen, does anyone have any experience? I'm extremely used to the grip pen, but I can find the 6d in stock and the classic is quite a bit cheaper.

my friend have an Intuos three pen that she accidentally brought for school! ( we were suppose to get intuos 4 pen but she got 3 instead due to miscommunication )

she's been trying to sell it for quite some time, I can ask her if for you if you would like!

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

God-the-almighty
Vicemage
God-the-almighty

Sorry it wasn't good. Is there any way you can find your missing pen? I think of where I went with something that's missing, then I search those areas.

I've looked everywhere I can think of, multiple times, over the course of about 2 months now. The only two things I can think of now are that either the cat knocked it into the trash and I didn't notice before I took it out, or it's somewhere here that I just haven't seen and I'll find it as soon as I get a replacement. sweatdrop

Really I'd rather not spend the money but after about half a dozen thorough searches I really have to concede that it's likely gone.
Capricious apple
Vicemage

my friend have an Intuos three pen that she accidentally brought for school! ( we were suppose to get intuos 4 pen but she got 3 instead due to miscommunication )

she's been trying to sell it for quite some time, I can ask her if for you if you would like!

I've been away a while, not fully up on the current rules, but if there's a way to do that without violating the ToS here I would certainly be interested!

Wrong line though, unfortunately. Intuos4 isn't compatible with Intuos3. (Which is unfortunate, because Intuos4 things don't seem to be out of stock.)

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Vicemage
God-the-almighty
Vicemage
God-the-almighty

I've looked everywhere I can think of, multiple times, over the course of about 2 months now. The only two things I can think of now are that either the cat knocked it into the trash and I didn't notice before I took it out, or it's somewhere here that I just haven't seen and I'll find it as soon as I get a replacement. sweatdrop

Really I'd rather not spend the money but after about half a dozen thorough searches I really have to concede that it's likely gone.
It's always in the one spot you never think to check. I'd feel sick if something like that happened to me. Have you tried moving furnature? maybe the cat batted it under or behind something. I had a cat that stole 3 onyx chess pieces and was working on the 4th when I caught him. rofl He was still a tiny kitten then. Think about where your kitty could have taken it.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Vicemage

Wrong line though, unfortunately. Intuos4 isn't compatible with Intuos3. (Which is unfortunate, because Intuos4 things don't seem to be out of stock.)
That sucks, I wish I could help more. I'm good at finding things. Both my parents lose things all the time so I have practice.
God-the-almighty
Vicemage
God-the-almighty
Vicemage
God-the-almighty

It's always in the one spot you never think to check. I'd feel sick if something like that happened to me. Have you tried moving furnature? maybe the cat batted it under or behind something. I had a cat that stole 3 onyx chess pieces and was working on the 4th when I caught him. rofl He was still a tiny kitten then. Think about where your kitty could have taken it.

I've honestly searched the entire apartment several times now, including moving furniture, looking under things with a flashlight, and looking in places that make no sense. No luck at all. It's driving me nuts, because I haven't lost a tablet pen in 12 years, and now I can't find mine.
Vicemage
Capricious apple
Vicemage

I've been away a while, not fully up on the current rules, but if there's a way to do that without violating the ToS here I would certainly be interested!

sorry, I just contacted her. And it seems like she isn't really quite willing to sell her pens non-locally. : (
good luck though! I am sure you will get a seller soon!

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Vicemage
God-the-almighty
Vicemage
God-the-almighty
Vicemage
God-the-almighty

I've honestly searched the entire apartment several times now, including moving furniture, looking under things with a flashlight, and looking in places that make no sense. No luck at all. It's driving me nuts, because I haven't lost a tablet pen in 12 years, and now I can't find mine.
That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that.
All right, for the reference of anyone who might search this later: ordered from here, for a total of roughly $71 USD, and they do accept payment through paypal for the extra security.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff