Welcome to Gaia! ::

None. I'm lame. 3nodding
-Delta-Species-
xo Stacey
-Delta-Species-
xo Stacey
-Delta-Species-
Ha ha, I've never caught myself drooling on hallucinogens, would be funny though.

It's funny as ********.

Good times.

I wish I could take more drugs with my boyfriend. We have too much fun.

Also, I cried during sex.
That was ******** hilarious.
So, I decided to top it all off with a shot of 151 that I'm THC infusing.(For the record, it's easy and works.)

Sounds like a good plan to me!
These "Greenhorns" or THC infused shots, work very well. Since THC is alcohol soluble, the strong 75.5% 151 rum strips the buds of their THC content. That s**t floats in the alcohol. Drink it and you'll be flyin. Imagine getting every last molecule of THC from like a gram or 2 and having it in a single ounce of alcohol. No coughing on the bong or running a joint or combustion at all.

Omnomnom. I want a joint.
xo Stacey
-Delta-Species-
xo Stacey
-Delta-Species-
xo Stacey
-Delta-Species-
Ha ha, I've never caught myself drooling on hallucinogens, would be funny though.

It's funny as ********.

Good times.

I wish I could take more drugs with my boyfriend. We have too much fun.

Also, I cried during sex.
That was ******** hilarious.
So, I decided to top it all off with a shot of 151 that I'm THC infusing.(For the record, it's easy and works.)

These "Greenhorns" or THC infused shots, work very well. Since THC is alcohol soluble, the strong 75.5% 151 rum strips the buds of their THC content. That s**t floats in the alcohol. Drink it and you'll be flyin. Imagine getting every last molecule of THC from like a gram or 2 and having it in a single ounce of alcohol. No coughing on the bong or running a joint or combustion at all.

Ok, everything is kicking in now, I just took one of my cats outside in the snow because i really truly think he wanted to.
-Delta-Species-
xo Stacey
-Delta-Species-
xo Stacey
-Delta-Species-

Ok, everything is kicking in now, I just took one of my cats outside in the snow because i really truly think he wanted to.

Poor thing! He must be freezing.
You should go and lay in the snow.
xo Stacey
-Delta-Species-
xo Stacey
-Delta-Species-
xo Stacey
-Delta-Species-

Poor thing! He must be freezing.
You should go and lay in the snow.
I did that too, but really I have 4 cats and none of them like outside except for one of them. I'm trying to introduce him to seasonal change gradually. He's 9 anyways so he's smart and experienced...just not so well with winter. I believe that attacking things you aren't familiar with from odd angles is a way to become enlightened on the subject.

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
jakkidee
MistressEnvy
jakkidee
i guess acid
though valium was harder on my body... i dont think its considered a harder drug.

That just makes no sense. How the hell does a valium be harder on your body than LSD? I've eaten a whole lot of valium, and compared to LSD it's nothing. Are you sure it was a valium that you took? All a valium is, is a muscle relaxer ad anxiety pill. So how is that harder on your body than a psychedelic?
Yes, it was actually valium. I did a higher dosage of valium than acid, and didnt hydrate myself properly. I woke up with a nasty hangover from valium, but acid I slept off perfectly both times. So it was harder on me, though it's not a harder drug.

Hmmm, that's still strange. since valiums aren't that strong at all.
Lucy and Molly.

Never again, btw.

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
mrpunch0000
MistressEnvy
I'll admit that I've done my fare share of hard drugs. Molly, LSD, Mushrooms, Opium, and 2ce. I like psychedelics.

But I've also done marijuana, benzos (xanax, valium, kolotipan), opiates, nicotine. I smoke weed on a daily baises, I'll pop a xanax every once in a blue moon (I'm addicteed so I try t stay away as much as possible), I only take opiates when my back or neck are hurting very badly, and I smoke cigs on a daily. Nicitone is by far the worst drug ever though.

But uhm probably when I took the Molly and the 2ce at the same time, I swear never again in my life will I do that. s**t was ******** intense, I've enver tripped that hard before in my life.

If I drank your blood, I would probably get high. heart

LOL

Hygienic Ladykiller

I've had acid, ecstacy, coke, meth and various prescriptives.
Not a proud era of my life, let me tell you.
I suppose life experience is life experience, though.

Witty Seeker

10,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
advil lol XD
cocaine, pcp, mdma

all sorts of s**t *****
MistressEnvy
jakkidee
MistressEnvy
jakkidee
i guess acid
though valium was harder on my body... i dont think its considered a harder drug.

That just makes no sense. How the hell does a valium be harder on your body than LSD? I've eaten a whole lot of valium, and compared to LSD it's nothing. Are you sure it was a valium that you took? All a valium is, is a muscle relaxer ad anxiety pill. So how is that harder on your body than a psychedelic?
Yes, it was actually valium. I did a higher dosage of valium than acid, and didnt hydrate myself properly. I woke up with a nasty hangover from valium, but acid I slept off perfectly both times. So it was harder on me, though it's not a harder drug.

Hmmm, that's still strange. since valiums aren't that strong at all.
well i dunno. i figured it has something to do with the fact that it makes you feel drunk, and i get really sick when i drink too. probably doesnt make any sense though
ibuprofen.

seriously -- i've never even taken prescription pain medication.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff