Welcome to Gaia! ::

rosiesenpai
Oh then I am glad I gave the tip to add those if liked. Reason I did is the way I got my name well Rosanna the real middle name but as a child to be easy to wright it it was changed to Rosie my nick name. So the rose represents me. The colors is the my favorite and a light purple rose is my favorite because it smells so pretty. What I love about what you did to it was that you capture the personality of me personally as an nice kinda friendly helping girl who interested in whatever I am hold if it manga or me looking at a sketch book it shows who I am as a person in gaia form. So I love it even more then the beauty of your style you have produced it in. So I really thank you for that. Because not many artist takes the length to produce free art in this form with more thought on the personality of the user or gaian even. cat_3nodding

Oh nice! Rosanna is such a pretty name ^0^ I think most people have it shortenened to Rosie - two people I know had that ^^
It's the little details that help in showing character, so I try to hunt through the thread and find information to help with the drawing ^_^ Otherwise I try to imagine extras based on the avatar XD So I'm glad it fits you ^^

Familiar Noob

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

★ ☆ ✰ ★ ☆ ✰ ★ ☆ ✰ ★ ☆ ✰ ★ ☆

Thats Me Talking:

Lol yea that's true
Originally is the best art

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
kawaiihannah
rosiesenpai
Oh then I am glad I gave the tip to add those if liked. Reason I did is the way I got my name well Rosanna the real middle name but as a child to be easy to wright it it was changed to Rosie my nick name. So the rose represents me. The colors is the my favorite and a light purple rose is my favorite because it smells so pretty. What I love about what you did to it was that you capture the personality of me personally as an nice kinda friendly helping girl who interested in whatever I am hold if it manga or me looking at a sketch book it shows who I am as a person in gaia form. So I love it even more then the beauty of your style you have produced it in. So I really thank you for that. Because not many artist takes the length to produce free art in this form with more thought on the personality of the user or gaian even. cat_3nodding

Oh nice! Rosanna is such a pretty name ^0^ I think most people have it shortenened to Rosie - two people I know had that ^^
It's the little details that help in showing character, so I try to hunt through the thread and find information to help with the drawing ^_^ Otherwise I try to imagine extras based on the avatar XD So I'm glad it fits you ^^
Wow that good. I tend to ask the person what expression and pose because some times the avatar is an altered personality for some. But I actually use this Rosie Senpai in real life as an anime fan in my own community and at con's so the name represents me as an otaku. But I am naturally nice and helpful or even giving some times so it fit how you saw me as on gaia. ^_^ I am so pleased. Plus funny thing I do wear glasses though they are red the purple fits that look way better and I wanted to get a 2nd pair in purple to because it a cute color. Yea I got the name rosanna when my mom doctor gave her a bouquet of roses. So that what started that name before it would just been ann but she decided to put both roseann together and that how I got the name. ^_^ That another reason why I love roses it help associate me as a person.

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
HonDizzle
User Image

Thats Me Talking:

Lol yea that's true
Originally is the best art

Wait what? As in original art is best then replicas from others? Is that what your saying? But I still consider what I did there with the avi art original because it in my old style and drawn by me there no other avi drawing like that. That I know of so I still think I should be able to post drawings using whatever copy free hand drawing pose I use.
rosiesenpai
Wow that good. I tend to ask the person what expression and pose because some times the avatar is an altered personality for some. But I actually use this Rosie Senpai in real life as an anime fan in my own community and at con's so the name represents me as an otaku. But I am naturally nice and helpful or even giving some times so it fit how you saw me as on gaia. ^_^ I am so pleased. Plus funny thing I do wear glasses though they are red the purple fits that look way better and I wanted to get a 2nd pair in purple to because it a cute color. Yea I got the name rosanna when my mom doctor gave her a bouquet of roses. So that what started that name before it would just been ann but she decided to put both roseann together and that how I got the name. ^_^ That another reason why I love roses it help associate me as a person.

I used to do that (well, except when I'm ninja-arting), but then I started trying to "extend the character" in other ways and I found it helped in picking the expression more XD Sometimes it's still nice to get a starting point though. Lol, I suppose my otaku name would be KawaiiHannah XD It's something I've had since I was about 13 and it's stuck.
Oooh red sounds nice too owo And that's such a cute story!!~ Mum told me she wasn't sure what to call me until I was born and the name "Hannah" just came to her ^^

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
Here another example of what they don't allow. At first I thought this was consider fan art but it not because I basically copyed after glancing at a image of Naruto and then drew from memories from when I was into the show. So even though I drew it in my own style they don't aceept copyed free hand drawings like these too.Naruto by Rosie Senpai But if I changed his face direction or position then It could now be consider as Fan art. I just think that little of a change is a stretch out stuck up thing to categorize what right and wrong on how I draw. I stated how I got what I was asked to draw and it came from whatever advertising image I saw of him. So what I drew from memories after a glance so how can it be consider not right and stealing you know. I do know the character is by those who make Naruto and stated that when I post image like these. Idon't never stated any character replicated art is mine.

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
kawaiihannah
rosiesenpai

I used to do that (well, except when I'm ninja-arting), but then I started trying to "extend the character" in other ways and I found it helped in picking the expression more XD Sometimes it's still nice to get a starting point though. Lol, I suppose my otaku name would be KawaiiHannah XD It's something I've had since I was about 13 and it's stuck.
Oooh red sounds nice too owo And that's such a cute story!!~ Mum told me she wasn't sure what to call me until I was born and the name "Hannah" just came to her ^^
Ah nice...Yea I was shocked too for how mom came up with it. She wanted to keep the family name in my name and yet wanted something nicer or different. I do have anime gaian avatars on here for role playing but I haven't used them as much as I was. At times durning holidays I change the style to a personality of Halloween or other eventful things so some times I have a dark twist to my look once in a while as well. 3nodding
rosiesenpai
Ah nice...Yea I was shocked too for how mom came up with it. She wanted to keep the family name in my name and yet wanted something nicer or different. I do have anime gaian avatars on here for role playing but I haven't used them as much as I was. At times durning holidays I change the style to a personality of Halloween or other eventful things so some times I have a dark twist to my look once in a while as well. 3nodding

Yeah it's such a nice idea ^0^ Oh I see! I've been terrible and haven't really changed my avatar much in the last couple of years XDDD I used to change it at all the different times though - sometimes it was really hard trying to keep "my" theme and mix it with the holidays (ie, I don't really care for the red/green/white combination) XP But adding small accessories like a present box etc was enough for me~

Familiar Noob

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Thats Me Talking:

I meant like free handing it all
another words old fashion

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
kawaiihannah
rosiesenpai

Yeah it's such a nice idea ^0^ Oh I see! I've been terrible and haven't really changed my avatar much in the last couple of years XDDD I used to change it at all the different times though - sometimes it was really hard trying to keep "my" theme and mix it with the holidays (ie, I don't really care for the red/green/white combination) XP But adding small accessories like a present box etc was enough for me~
Ah yea, I think it fun and it brings a new character look when new items come out every yer for the holidays. 3nodding If nothing I find interesting I tend to do contest for my old avi's outfits just for fun and more art. lol

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
HonDizzle
User Image

Thats Me Talking:

I meant like free handing it all
another words old fashion

Oh yea traditional hand made art to me is better. Though they don't allow sight seeing an image and reproducing it by hand to be posted here. So it quite a bummer though I grown to change poses and ideas now days anyhow.

Familiar Noob

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Thats Me Talking:

Lol yep
Lucky you I can only draw headshots and not even that good

rosiesenpai
Ah yea, I think it fun and it brings a new character look when new items come out every yer for the holidays. 3nodding If nothing I find interesting I tend to do contest for my old avi's outfits just for fun and more art. lol

Yeah it does ^^ I love seeing all the characters people can come up with - it's inspiring X3 And a contest sounds like a good way to get art biggrin

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
kawaiihannah
rosiesenpai

Yeah it does ^^ I love seeing all the characters people can come up with - it's inspiring X3 And a contest sounds like a good way to get art biggrin
Ya it was... 3nodding

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
HonDizzle
User Image

Thats Me Talking:

Lol yep
Lucky you I can only draw headshots and not even that good

Yea that how I started to with head shots then tryed the body. But now I can some what do both. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff