Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heyheyhey-

What. 1 100.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

xxHello, I am sam the dam. I love to roleplay and so I made a request. I have roleplayed before but I have decided to abandon the other request threads and just start over. As soon as I get a couple of roleplays started up, I'll use the post from those to be my examples. But, for now, trust me, I can post anything from three paragraphs to eight paragraphs. My grammar is off the charts because I usually proof read my post.

Some guild lines I would like my partner to follow:
              xxTell me if you're going to leave or you're bored with the roleplay. Seriously, my feelings won't be hurt. I would expect that you prove read your post and use correct grammar. Be timely with your post. If a week as gone by and there is no reply, then I am going to just call the roleplay dead.

What I don't do:
              xxThere are to many things that I love list. I decided to post a don't do section and a craving section. Twilight is out of the question. I do not do heterosexual roleplays and yuri. Yep, that is right, I am all yaoi. Slave and master rolepalys, teacher and student roleplays are weird and I don't really want to do them. My roleplays will not be other the private messaging system or emails. I only like private threads.

What I love:
              xxNeil. Patrick. ********. Harris. Seriously. I love fantasy, pokemon and kingdom hearts. The college setting is also a love of mine. If you want, just post your roleplay search thread in here and I'll look at your thread. If I see something I like, I'll quote you.

Please don't send me a message, post here if you want to roleplay with me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff