Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feebzi
FrostXIII
Dirtbikes or like those big ones that those bikers drive?
Lol yeah some get pretty annoying, but i like em loud. I remember this one bike was so loud that car alarms would go off when it drove by em. Hilarious to me, but annoying to others when people don't turn off their car alarms lol. But i'm sorry to hear about your uncle. =[
My excuse is "If my dad drove a bike, then so can i!"
Mother and father just facepalms when i say that.

Lol we should totally open up a coffee shop...annd..DRINK ALL THE COFFEE! YEAAAAAAA!

Hahahaha i think it'd be pretty cute to see, short girl with a powerful spartan kick, quite lovely indeed. ahahaha. I'm 6'3" and built, so people usually don't tend to mess with me, when ever i meet some one new, especially a girl, they are terrified, because from what they say i have a scary look all the time and i dress like a biker. ahahah.

Dirtbikes.
I like the sound of the bigger bikes to be honest. The ones that sound
bassy. They're awesome. Haha, well, that would have certainly amused
me! If I had a bike that did that, I'd drive past a Police Station, set their
alarms off, then speed off screaming "TROLOLOLOLOLOL.."
I'm weird like that, I suppose. Most people misinterpret my sense of humor.
But, I don't care.
emotion_yatta

Your parents don't like you riding motorbikes?

I actually wouldn't mind my own coffee shop, not even kidding. I love the
smell of coffee beans & cafes & stuff. It eases my mind. If only we had
a coffee shop close by, I'd probably study there..

And dang, you're a dinosaur..
Standing next to you, I'd be a garden gnome. rofl
I don't find you scary, but the fact that you'd tower over me would obviously
be slightly intimidating. Hahaha.

Ahh yea, i ain't a fan of dirt bikes, they sound...dinky? ahaha
But yeah those bassy ones i like, nice and big, don't have to sit retarded on them, just in a nice comfortable position. Lmao! That'd be hilarious, i'd probably join you, twice the TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!. Hahaha, not weird at all, its amusing and means you'd be fun to hang out with.

Yeah we've had people we know die from bike accidents, and my sisters husband crashed recently, but they all had those sport bikes. Those are death traps really.

Hahaha i made friends with my friends boss, he works at Starbucks, so every time i go in i get free coffee, or whatever drink i want, and cookies hohoho!. Yeah i love that smell too, i love when i open a jar of fresh coffee, oh sweet jesus, smells sooo good. Lol no cafes around your area? really? damn. There's one on every corner here.

Yeah...Its why my nickname was Bearcat, big and scary like a bear, but a humble as a house cat...well...some cats, but whatever my friends gave me that name and it stuck on for years, kinda lost my real name over the years. Ahh well you say that now, but im sure if you didnt know me and saw me walking by you'd probably most likely be "oh...my...god...hes gonna kill us all" but once you get to know me then its like "omg i wanna hug you and bake cookies with you"
which i dont mind, i do like to bake. hahahha.
Feebzi
EarthBoundDeity
Lol let the old people be, I'm sure they won't hurt anyone. Apart from you. And your eyes. But that's ok =p although a senior beach would be kind of ideal...kind of like a nude beach, in a way? Who knows.

I didn't even know there was such a thing as Australia Day. Huh. You learn something new everyday =D That's pretty legit if you ask me, a day to just honor your country and be lazy. America should be more like that....oh wait, most of the people here are lazy to begin with. Nevermind lol. And that's always nice, at least you know they got drunk and he's passed out in your room, not out in the street. Or throwing up on the side of the road where they sell sandwiches (never doing that again). Lol I kind of gave up drinking altogether except wine. And 2am isn't early (I usually wake up around 7am, so I sleep around this time).

You know, I'm more than happy to accept your friendship lol =) you're pretty much the only one I talk to in this forum. I'm no good at them, so I don't read whole pages of it.

Haha, yeah it would be kinda like a nude beach. I just really don't
want to remember going to the beach for that. Not to mention,
the poor children! Think of the children!!
gonk

Haha, I honestly think the only reason there's an Australia Day is
so that everyone can slack off. I'm not complaining, I'm overdue for
a day off anyway. I love Australia Day, all of the free entertainment
they hold is awesome. Big Day Out is an awesome festival-type thing. c:
Hahahahaha, passing out in the street where they sell sandwiches?! lol

I don't drink often, if at all. But for my 21st coming up, getting somewhat
drunk is definitely on my agenda. Haha.

Yay! Haha, I suppose I have just about talked your ears (or eyes) off.
Just let me know if I talk too much. c:

rofl

Lol the children are curious by nature, I'm sure they'll survive. If not, then we found the biggest weapon of mass-destruction ever: Leather balls. LOL and so there's Australia Day and Big Day Out. Wow you guys are creative with your slack-off days. It's kind of the same in Puerto Rico, there's a bunch of days in the year that are "holidays", which pretty much amounts to slacking off. And back before I moved from Puerto Rico everybody that worked anywhere besides the movies, food places, and gas stations got off at 5pm or sooner. Pretty awesome if you asked me.

And yeah...this was back last summer when I was at home for a visit. My cousin and I went drinking, and I overdid it. According to her, I threw up while she was ordering me a sandwich. (Back home there's a lot of trailer-like food places where they cook anti-drunk food, like sandwiches, late at night). But I'm pretty sure I wasn't throwing up, because I have a phobia of throwing up. Kind of weird, but oh well. And that's cool, my 21st is coming up later this year, but I think I just wanna enjoy it with my friends and a bottle of wine.

And you don't talk too much, I think it's refreshing. Lol most people I talk to don't talk much so it gets boring quick. =)

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
FrostXIII
But yeah those bassy ones i like, nice and big, don't have to sit retarded on them, just in a nice comfortable position. Lmao! That'd be hilarious, i'd probably join you, twice the TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!. Hahaha, not weird at all, its amusing and means you'd be fun to hang out with.

Yeah we've had people we know die from bike accidents, and my sisters husband crashed recently, but they all had those sport bikes. Those are death traps really.

Hahaha i made friends with my friends boss, he works at Starbucks, so every time i go in i get free coffee, or whatever drink i want, and cookies hohoho!. Yeah i love that smell too, i love when i open a jar of fresh coffee, oh sweet jesus, smells sooo good. Lol no cafes around your area? really? damn. There's one on every corner here.

Yeah...Its why my nickname was Bearcat, big and scary like a bear, but a humble as a house cat...well...some cats, but whatever my friends gave me that name and it stuck on for years, kinda lost my real name over the years. Ahh well you say that now, but im sure if you didnt know me and saw me walking by you'd probably most likely be "oh...my...god...hes gonna kill us all" but once you get to know me then its like "omg i wanna hug you and bake cookies with you"

They do sound dinky! : The bigger bikes do look comfier. c:
Well, you're probably one of the very few people who don't find my
sense of humor strange, then.
4laugh

Oh damn, he okay now? And yeah, I've never trusted those sport
bikes, never heard any good stories about them, always horrible.

Ugh.. I'd kill for a Starbucks coffee right now.. AND COOKIES! gonk
You lucky thing.. And exactly! Coffee's like sex to my nose & taste buds.
Haha, oh don't get me wrong, I don't live on like a farm or something where
everything's super limited. We only really have cafes near malls, which is
like 10 minutes from my house by bus. I just can't be bothered after studying.
Kinda just get home & pass out on the floor.
neutral

Hahaha, people have told you that they think you look scary? At least people
talk to you! People take one look at me and walk the other way like I'm some
sort of monster. People just don't come up and talk to me, it sucks.
DO I SEEM INTIMIDATING?
gonk

...You bake cookies?
emotion_kirakira

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
EarthBoundDeity
Lol the children are curious by nature, I'm sure they'll survive. If not, then we found the biggest weapon of mass-destruction ever: Leather balls. LOL and so there's Australia Day and Big Day Out. Wow you guys are creative with your slack-off days. It's kind of the same in Puerto Rico, there's a bunch of days in the year that are "holidays", which pretty much amounts to slacking off. And back before I moved from Puerto Rico everybody that worked anywhere besides the movies, food places, and gas stations got off at 5pm or sooner. Pretty awesome if you asked me.

And yeah...this was back last summer when I was at home for a visit. My cousin and I went drinking, and I overdid it. According to her, I threw up while she was ordering me a sandwich. (Back home there's a lot of trailer-like food places where they cook anti-drunk food, like sandwiches, late at night). But I'm pretty sure I wasn't throwing up, because I have a phobia of throwing up. Kind of weird, but oh well. And that's cool, my 21st is coming up later this year, but I think I just wanna enjoy it with my friends and a bottle of wine.

And you don't talk too much, I think it's refreshing. Lol most people I talk to don't talk much so it gets boring quick. =)

Oh sweet Jesus.. That was the best call of the day! Leather balls.. rofl

Big Day Out is a festival that's held only on Australia Day, I suppose I
should have explained it better.. my bad. n.n'' And that is pretty awesome!
What kinda festivals / carnivals did Puerto Rico celebrate? c:

Oh damn! What a sight if you did actually throw up! I don't think I've thrown
up since my 18th.. that was a messy night.. -.-;
And that doesn't sound like a bad plan at all. Always better to spend your
birthdays with people you like being around. c: Nothing worse than spending
it with people who can't handle their alcohol though, right? Ugh.. I hate the
people who start crying after one too many.. Total buzz kill..

stare
Feebzi
EarthBoundDeity

Oh sweet Jesus.. That was the best call of the day! Leather balls.. rofl

Big Day Out is a festival that's held only on Australia Day, I suppose I
should have explained it better.. my bad. n.n'' And that is pretty awesome!
What kinda festivals / carnivals did Puerto Rico celebrate? c:

Oh damn! What a sight if you did actually throw up! I don't think I've thrown
up since my 18th.. that was a messy night.. -.-;
And that doesn't sound like a bad plan at all. Always better to spend your
birthdays with people you like being around. c: Nothing worse than spending
it with people who can't handle their alcohol though, right? Ugh.. I hate the
people who start crying after one too many.. Total buzz kill..

stare

Lol thanks, I would say I try but not really. I'm kind of quick on my feet. Pretty slow off my feet though (ooooooh!!! Lol) and I see, so it's actually the same thing. That's actually pretty cool, I like it. And to be honest, idk what all things we celebrated in Puerto Rico. It was pretty much an excuse for slacking off, drinking, and hanging out. They had Las Fiestas Patronales, Noche de Galleria, Calles de San Sebastian, etc. I'm sure they have some kind of history behind them, but unfortunately for me I can't remember. Kind of sad on my part.

And no, not a good sight =/ when I first started hanging with my new friends, they're not drinkers (which is fine by me) so instead of beer pong we played milk pong. Since your body can't handle all the fat from milk, you're pretty much drinking till' you throw up if you lose. What a horrible night D= but I still had alot of fun. And I've met a few people who can't handle crap. One of my friends always made the best comment about it though. She said, "Since I can't hold my liquor that only means one thing....I'm a cheap date." LOL always cracked me up =D
Feebzi
FrostXIII

They do sound dinky! : The bigger bikes do look comfier. c:
Well, you're probably one of the very few people who don't find my
sense of humor strange, then.
4laugh

Oh damn, he okay now? And yeah, I've never trusted those sport
bikes, never heard any good stories about them, always horrible.

Ugh.. I'd kill for a Starbucks coffee right now.. AND COOKIES! gonk
You lucky thing.. And exactly! Coffee's like sex to my nose & taste buds.
Haha, oh don't get me wrong, I don't live on like a farm or something where
everything's super limited. We only really have cafes near malls, which is
like 10 minutes from my house by bus. I just can't be bothered after studying.
Kinda just get home & pass out on the floor.
neutral

Hahaha, people have told you that they think you look scary? At least people
talk to you! People take one look at me and walk the other way like I'm some
sort of monster. People just don't come up and talk to me, it sucks.
DO I SEEM INTIMIDATING?
gonk

...You bake cookies?
emotion_kirakira

Yeah, and those bigger bikes make you look super badass automatically, and who doesn't like to feel super badass right? ahahaha.Your humor aint strange at all, and i know strange...i know strange very well......-cue epic mysterious music-

Ahem...

Yeah he's all good now, minor scratches and all that stuff but all in all he's alright. Yeah neither do i, its mostly teenagers who want speed and act stupid with those sport bikes. ...jeez i sounded old there...ahem.

Oh damn right it is, sweet nectar of the gods! i tell ya!. Oooohh i see i see, yeah i used to live in an area like that (i move alot), thats why i stock up on coffee and insta-coffee so i can make it quickly when ever i need it...which is all the time hahaha. Yeah i know whatcha mean, you should invest in like those coffee machines, and all you have to do is put those tabs in them and yeah don't know what exactly its called but im sure you'll get what i mean.

Lol its probably because you might be some really good looking girl and no one wants to be rejected by you? OR you may very well have some intimidation factor going on when people see you. "oh my...that girl...is TOTALLY GONNA KICK MY a** IF I TALK TO HER!!! FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
EarthBoundDeity
Lol thanks, I would say I try but not really. I'm kind of quick on my feet. Pretty slow off my feet though (ooooooh!!! Lol) and I see, so it's actually the same thing. That's actually pretty cool, I like it. And to be honest, idk what all things we celebrated in Puerto Rico. It was pretty much an excuse for slacking off, drinking, and hanging out. They had Las Fiestas Patronales, Noche de Galleria, Calles de San Sebastian, etc. I'm sure they have some kind of history behind them, but unfortunately for me I can't remember. Kind of sad on my part.

And no, not a good sight =/ when I first started hanging with my new friends, they're not drinkers (which is fine by me) so instead of beer pong we played milk pong. Since your body can't handle all the fat from milk, you're pretty much drinking till' you throw up if you lose. What a horrible night D= but I still had alot of fun. And I've met a few people who can't handle crap. One of my friends always made the best comment about it though. She said, "Since I can't hold my liquor that only means one thing....I'm a cheap date." LOL always cracked me up =D

Ohhhhhhhh dannnng! Hahahaha! ;D

And wow, they sound so exotic and awesome and stuff!
I like the drinking and hanging out part, I'm pretty social.. even though I hardly
drink, I'm always up for going out and meeting new people. c:
Haha, well it's sad on my part that I don't even know why there's an Aus Day.
lol

Milk Pong?! Sounds amusing. I'd probably spectate, I mean, I love milk but I
don't love it that much. Haha. And that's a good call too! Hahahaha, your
friend sounds like a funny one! I've always loved funny people. So much easier
to get along with.

rofl

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
FrostXIII
Yeah, and those bigger bikes make you look super badass automatically, and who doesn't like to feel super badass right? ahahaha.Your humor aint strange at all, and i know strange...i know strange very well......-cue epic mysterious music-

Ahem...

Yeah he's all good now, minor scratches and all that stuff but all in all he's alright. Yeah neither do i, its mostly teenagers who want speed and act stupid with those sport bikes. ...jeez i sounded old there...ahem.

Oh damn right it is, sweet nectar of the gods! i tell ya!. Oooohh i see i see, yeah i used to live in an area like that (i move alot), thats why i stock up on coffee and insta-coffee so i can make it quickly when ever i need it...which is all the time hahaha. Yeah i know whatcha mean, you should invest in like those coffee machines, and all you have to do is put those tabs in them and yeah don't know what exactly its called but im sure you'll get what i mean.

Lol its probably because you might be some really good looking girl and no one wants to be rejected by you? OR you may very well have some intimidation factor going on when people see you. "oh my...that girl...is TOTALLY GONNA KICK MY a** IF I TALK TO HER!!! FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

They do! Haha, instant cool kid.. or adult, whatever. sweatdrop

Yeah, I mostly hear stories about teens in crashes too.
It's like, they do it so people will notice them, like some sort
of scream for attention.. and I thought the "damsel in distress"
type girls were annoying.
neutral

Lol, we just call them coffee machines. lol They're so expensive
though! We used to have one, but it got old and decided to die. :
They're so handy! D;

Haha, oh I seriously doubt it. Maybe I'm just too shy.
I'll admit, it takes me a while to get used to new people..
Feebzi
FrostXIII

Ahem...

They do! Haha, instant cool kid.. or adult, whatever. sweatdrop

Yeah, I mostly hear stories about teens in crashes too.
It's like, they do it so people will notice them, like some sort
of scream for attention.. and I thought the "damsel in distress"
type girls were annoying.
neutral

Lol, we just call them coffee machines. lol They're so expensive
though! We used to have one, but it got old and decided to die. :
They're so handy! D;

Haha, oh I seriously doubt it. Maybe I'm just too shy.
I'll admit, it takes me a while to get used to new people..

Ill reply to all this tomorrow, i need to finish up some drawings and do some more writing, been slacking off today, and then try to get some sleep tonight. ^_^ Have a good day annnnd ill talk to you soon, (im canadian so our time zones are WAYY different) lol

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
FrostXIII
Ill reply to all this tomorrow, i need to finish up some drawings and do some more writing, been slacking off today, and then try to get some sleep tonight. ^_^ Have a good day annnnd ill talk to you soon, (im canadian so our time zones are WAYY different) lol

Oh! Sorry if I've been keeping you!
Do what you have to do. c:

Talk to you later!

3nodding
Feebzi
EarthBoundDeity

Ohhhhhhhh dannnng! Hahahaha! ;D

And wow, they sound so exotic and awesome and stuff!
I like the drinking and hanging out part, I'm pretty social.. even though I hardly
drink, I'm always up for going out and meeting new people. c:
Haha, well it's sad on my part that I don't even know why there's an Aus Day.
lol

Milk Pong?! Sounds amusing. I'd probably spectate, I mean, I love milk but I
don't love it that much. Haha. And that's a good call too! Hahahaha, your
friend sounds like a funny one! I've always loved funny people. So much easier
to get along with.

rofl

Yeah, I like being social, but recently the parties and drinking and all that just doesn't amuse me like it used to lol. I love hanging out new places, so I wouldn't turn it down, but I don't need to smoke, drink, or stuff like that have fun. I realize I'm pretty awesome without all that stuff ;D. And meeting new people is always awesome. Actually made a new friend in class today, but that's only cuz I thought she was someone else. Oh well!

And don't feel bad, usually you don't know a lot about your home country, it's only natural. And man, I don't ever wanna play milk pong again. Although my friends love playing it. They even mixed in energy drinks!! So they played with milk and energy drinks (gross). And funny people are easier to get along with =) thank God I have a sense of humor! I always think if they at least laugh at my jokes or something I can make a friend.
Feebzi
FrostXIII

Oh! Sorry if I've been keeping you!
Do what you have to do. c:

Talk to you later!

3nodding

Ahahaha don't worry about it, I very much enjoy talking to yea.
I always got bombarded with things to do, and some come up last minute. So most of the time I don't have time to do my own drawings or story writing or even practice my guitar. Bah.

Lol yeah good ol' coffee machines. I had one in my room a few years ago, and my mom complained my room smelt like a coffee shop, so she made me take it out...well more like she took it out on her own. Rageeeee...

Ahhh yeah i get what'cha mean, i used to be like that but now i just act my self and if the person doesn't like me, then that's there problem. Right? right. ^_^.

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
EarthBoundDeity
Yeah, I like being social, but recently the parties and drinking and all that just doesn't amuse me like it used to lol. I love hanging out new places, so I wouldn't turn it down, but I don't need to smoke, drink, or stuff like that have fun. I realize I'm pretty awesome without all that stuff ;D. And meeting new people is always awesome. Actually made a new friend in class today, but that's only cuz I thought she was someone else. Oh well!

And don't feel bad, usually you don't know a lot about your home country, it's only natural. And man, I don't ever wanna play milk pong again. Although my friends love playing it. They even mixed in energy drinks!! So they played with milk and energy drinks (gross). And funny people are easier to get along with =) thank God I have a sense of humor! I always think if they at least laugh at my jokes or something I can make a friend.

I know what you mean. Drinking in general, got old fast for me..
I was over it by the age of 15. And yeah, to be honest, the people
who need alcohol to be social are just sad.. or looking for an excuse
in case they make a mistake of some sort. Haha, nice!

Haha, I might actually give milk pong a try, without the added energy
drinks! Nasty.. And exactly! People always warm up to funny people
quicker than others. Usually if people don't understand my jokes, I
laugh anyway then they end up laughing with me, haha. c:

Speaking of laughter.. My mum has the weirdest laugh..
Whenever my friends came over, I'd try not to make jokes or watch
funny movies because her laugh is similar to the noise goats makes.

neutral

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
FrostXIII
Ahahaha don't worry about it, I very much enjoy talking to yea.
I always got bombarded with things to do, and some come up last minute. So most of the time I don't have time to do my own drawings or story writing or even practice my guitar. Bah.

Lol yeah good ol' coffee machines. I had one in my room a few years ago, and my mom complained my room smelt like a coffee shop, so she made me take it out...well more like she took it out on her own. Rageeeee...

Ahhh yeah i get what'cha mean, i used to be like that but now i just act my self and if the person doesn't like me, then that's there problem. Right? right. ^_^.

Ugh, I hate that..
I actually had work that needed to be done yesterday. I ended up staying
up until 3am trying to finish it before I had to wake up at 6am.
sweatdrop

Awwwwww, that's horrible! gonk
I would have slept next to it every night.
I'd love for my room to smell like a coffee shop. c:

Haha, yeah so true.
I can't be bothered trying to impress people half the time.
If they aren't making an effort to talk to me, then fine, they
obviously aren't someone worth talking to. I mean, I wouldn't
say I'm amazing but I'd like to hope people don't think I'm bland.
Feebzi
EarthBoundDeity

I know what you mean. Drinking in general, got old fast for me..
I was over it by the age of 15. And yeah, to be honest, the people
who need alcohol to be social are just sad.. or looking for an excuse
in case they make a mistake of some sort. Haha, nice!

Haha, I might actually give milk pong a try, without the added energy
drinks! Nasty.. And exactly! People always warm up to funny people
quicker than others. Usually if people don't understand my jokes, I
laugh anyway then they end up laughing with me, haha. c:

Speaking of laughter.. My mum has the weirdest laugh..
Whenever my friends came over, I'd try not to make jokes or watch
funny movies because her laugh is similar to the noise goats makes.

neutral

Well the main point of milk pong is to make the other people throw up, but then again that's kind of the same point of beer pong. Just different taste...and no alcohol. Which is not all that necessary so it's cool. And I'm more of a smart-aleck so there's a 50/50 chance people will like me. Although apparently I am funny because I was making this girl laugh at the gym while we were all talking. I guess it's a social thing. I'm a lot better interacting in real life than over a computer screen.

And I just laughed when I heard that! I wanna hear your mom laugh someday, it'd be hilarious xD my aunt's ex-boyfriend had the weirdest laugh in the world! If you ever saw Spy Kids 2, the bad guy had this really funny laugh and her ex laughed just like the bad guy!!! His jokes sucked but when he laughed I just had to laugh. I felt like a jerk, but I couldn't help it. It was just too funny =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff