Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chewing on Plastic
Gasp.
I be jealous : P

Money and also college is taking up a lot of my time.
Transferring colleges is long and tedious D:

Heheh, oh I can't wait! c:

Aw, I know what you mean, study-wise.
I'd have to wait till my break starts.

You're transferring colleges?
What are you studying?
Feebzi

You probably should if people keep asking you for them!
Must be doing something right. c:

It's pretty horrific quality, I couldn't find a decent enough camera..
The focus was extremely off, but you get the idea. Here it is:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I want a tablet so bad. But I don't want to buy one then find out it's
a shitty quality type. Is it weird to draw with? And that sucks! Just
say your going on hiatus from drawing for a bit, usually they'd
understand.. if they don't, draw them a stick figure. I would.

lol

Nah it looks really good i like your style =]
hope to see more of course.

Lol nah tablets learning curve is pretty simple, you get really used to it after a short while. Bamboo Craft is the one i have. Pen and Touch. Didn't want to go all out and get the Wacom INSTOU or whatever its called. Lol yeah no most start to understand. Besides, i have alot of people asking me for tattoo designs and tattoos so real money > gaia money anyday!

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
FrostXIII

Lol nah tablets learning curve is pretty simple, you get really used to it after a short while. Bamboo Craft is the one i have. Pen and Touch. Didn't want to go all out and get the Wacom INSTOU or whatever its called. Lol yeah no most start to understand. Besides, i have alot of people asking me for tattoo designs and tattoos so real money > gaia money anyday!

Well, thank you. c:
I may upload more when my scanner decides to magically
repair itself. Haha.

I may get that one if you're recommending it.
I'm not too keen on spending a ridiculous amount for some
fancy-shmancy thing that I probably won't use much.

Oh, you design tattoos?
That's awesome! I have a friend who works in a tattoo shop.
She's pretty cool, she used to draw all during class when
we were at school. c:

My friends keep telling me to get a tattoo gun, so I can draw
their tatts. But I get nervous.. scared I'll make mistakes.
Feebzi
FrostXIII

Well, thank you. c:
I may upload more when my scanner decides to magically
repair itself. Haha.

I may get that one if you're recommending it.
I'm not too keen on spending a ridiculous amount for some
fancy-shmancy thing that I probably won't use much.

Oh, you design tattoos?
That's awesome! I have a friend who works in a tattoo shop.
She's pretty cool, she used to draw all during class when
we were at school. c:

My friends keep telling me to get a tattoo gun, so I can draw
their tatts. But I get nervous.. scared I'll make mistakes.

Yeah i got it at an okay price, it was like $300.00CAN or something that i paid. Works well and good size as well.

Yeah i used to tattoo for a year, but for me and my exboss got in a fight and i left after.
Lol its called a Tattoo Machine, i don't know my co workers would get mad when i said Gun so i was like okayy..my bad. I did an apprenticship, so i learned from other really good artists, so eventually you learn to be patient and have a steady hand. i did many tattoos and never messed up once, even my first one, because i took my time and was always relaxed.

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
FrostXIII
Yeah i got it at an okay price, it was like $300.00CAN or something that i paid. Works well and good size as well.

Yeah i used to tattoo for a year, but for me and my exboss got in a fight and i left after.
Lol its called a Tattoo Machine, i don't know my co workers would get mad when i said Gun so i was like okayy..my bad. I did an apprenticship, so i learned from other really good artists, so eventually you learn to be patient and have a steady hand. i did many tattoos and never messed up once, even my first one, because i took my time and was always relaxed.

That's a pretty good price.
Definitely considering it.
Thank you. c:

You had a fight with your ex boss? Dang, that's bad a**.
Haha, what did he do?

Oh, my bad. "Tattoo Machine" then. lol
Oh nice, lucky! So I'd imagine you've had plenty of experience
working in a tattoo shop?

I think I may just settle with drawing on people in pen.
lol
Feebzi
FrostXIII

That's a pretty good price.
Definitely considering it.
Thank you. c:

You had a fight with your ex boss? Dang, that's bad a**.
Haha, what did he do?

Oh, my bad. "Tattoo Machine" then. lol
Oh nice, lucky! So I'd imagine you've had plenty of experience
working in a tattoo shop?

I think I may just settle with drawing on people in pen.
lol

Yep yep i like to use em, not a fan of pencil crayons or crayons or pastel (ewww)
so i like using photoshop to experiment with colors and all that jazz.

Lol can't really say, but we were close at for a year , and then as time went on, and i was getting tired of the s**t i was doing for them, i eventually snapped and tried to have a talk with my boss and then next thing you know bam.. but anyways im looking for a new shop to work at the moment.

Yep basically ran the shop at times. Lol yeah i hear ya, i like the occasional drawing with pencil and just chilling out with a coffee and cigarette and some good music. But yeah, doesn't mean you still can't design tattoos for people. Charge'em 20 dollars per drawing, or if its a really big piece 50 dollars. ahahaha. Doesn't hurt to make some pocket change

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
FrostXIII
Yep yep i like to use em, not a fan of pencil crayons or crayons or pastel (ewww)

Lol can't really say, but we were close at for a year , and then as time went on, and i was getting tired of the s**t i was doing for them, i eventually snapped and tried to have a talk with my boss and then next thing you know bam.. but anyways im looking for a new shop to work at the moment.

Yep basically ran the shop at times. Lol yeah i hear ya, i like the occasional drawing with pencil and just chilling out with a coffee and cigarette and some good music. But yeah, doesn't mean you still can't design tattoos for people. Charge'em 20 dollars per drawing, or if its a really big piece 50 dollars. ahahaha. Doesn't hurt to make some pocket change

Hahaha, it's too cakey?

Aw, that's unfortunate.. Sorry to hear that.
But that's great that you're looking for somewhere else to start
working again. Hopefully it's a little more suited to you this time.

Exactly! ..Minus the cigarette, but COFFEE, YESSSS!
I suppose I could give designing tattoos a go, I've already been
asked by a few people.. I guess they'd seen my drawing spread
out all over my bedroom floor.

lol
Feebzi
FrostXIII

Hahaha, it's too cakey?

Aw, that's unfortunate.. Sorry to hear that.
But that's great that you're looking for somewhere else to start
working again. Hopefully it's a little more suited to you this time.

Exactly! ..Minus the cigarette, but COFFEE, YESSSS!
I suppose I could give designing tattoos a go, I've already been
asked by a few people.. I guess they'd seen my drawing spread
out all over my bedroom floor.

lol

Lol eh i just never liked the out come of either of them.

s**t happens, can't sulk about the past, better to move and be content with what you got.
There's no good shops around the area that i live in currently, so i gotta wait till the house i purchased is done building, so i can try few shops closer to there. But yeah thank you =] i hope so too, don't get me wrong, though i may look intimidating, i'm actually really easy to get along with ahaha.

Lol i LOOVVEEE coffee, probably doesn't help with my insomnia but whatever i still love it. Blame my parents for the coffee addiction, they used to give me coffee and tea in bottle when i was baby and now oh man, i'm like the mad hatter ahahaha. Cigarettes i blame my dad on a bit, because he smoked in the house alot and i got very used to it and got a liking to it, the rest of the blame is on me of course ahaha. But yeah totally do em, if people really want your designs then go for it, nothing like seeing your work of art on someones body that will be there forever, and it awesome when people show them off too. ahahaha, yeah my room is filled with paper and my computer is filled with unfinished drawings ahaha.

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
FrostXIII

s**t happens, can't sulk about the past, better to move and be content with what you got.
There's no good shops around the area that i live in currently, so i gotta wait till the house i purchased is done building, so i can try few shops closer to there. But yeah thank you =] i hope so too, don't get me wrong, though i may look intimidating, i'm actually really easy to get along with ahaha.

Lol i LOOVVEEE coffee, probably doesn't help with my insomnia but whatever i still love it. Blame my parents for the coffee addiction, they used to give me coffee and tea in bottle when i was baby and now oh man, i'm like the mad hatter ahahaha. Cigarettes i blame my dad on a bit, because he smoked in the house alot and i got very used to it and got a liking to it, the rest of the blame is on me of course ahaha. But yeah totally do em, if people really want your designs then go for it, nothing like seeing your work of art on someones body that will be there forever, and it awesome when people show them off too. ahahaha, yeah my room is filled with paper and my computer is filled with unfinished drawings ahaha.

For me, the colors that pastels and crayons give out is too harsh.
They're virtually un-blendable, hard to mix and match with other colors.

Yeah, true. Oh neat, you bought your own place! I'd kill to have my own
place, I'm stuck sharing accommodation with messy house mates. Kill me.
Haha, promise not to laugh, but you kinda reminded me of Gadot from FF13..

I don't know how I'd act without coffee.. I'd have withdrawal symptoms.
Hahahaha, coffee in a bottle! I love it! Literally in tears with laughter right now!

I'm really considering it, it's just a matter of whether or not studying will
be getting in the way of it. I'm more focused on studying at the moment,
naturally. Prioritizing my life has never been my strong point.

lol
Feebzi
FrostXIII

For me, the colors that pastels and crayons give out is too harsh.
They're virtually un-blendable, hard to mix and match with other colors.

Yeah, true. Oh neat, you bought your own place! I'd kill to have my own
place, I'm stuck sharing accommodation with messy house mates. Kill me.
Haha, promise not to laugh, but you kinda reminded me of Gadot from FF13..

I don't know how I'd act without coffee.. I'd have withdrawal symptoms.
Hahahaha, coffee in a bottle! I love it! Literally in tears with laughter right now!

I'm really considering it, it's just a matter of whether or not studying will
be getting in the way of it. I'm more focused on studying at the moment,
naturally. Prioritizing my life has never been my strong point.

lol

Lol yeah i had to, took alot of my money i tell you what, i wanted to get my self a nice harley davidson cruiser motorcycle but gotta' wait till i save money for that now bah.. Ah well another year or so ahaha. Lol aww you poor thing. Lmao, you know that's not that first time i heard that, everyone says i look like a typical villain, or an xmen character, or someone straight out of an anime and few times i heard i look like Gadot.

Oh man same here, me without coffee, like i can live without cigarettes for sure, but that means i need more damn coffee ahaha. Ahaha yeah everyone finds the coffee and tea in a bottle hilarious, like an hour ago my mom told me i drink too much coffee and im like "ITS YOUR FAULT WOMAN!" and shes like "b***h please" and my mom has an accent so its quite funny when she said that.

Well think of it this way, You're drawing everyday or whenever you get the chance to right? Use that time to do designs, im sure it wont get in your way of your studys. If you get bombarded with people asking for designs and you feel as though you need to focus on studying, then just let them know, and if they are being a-holes about it, then just simply Spartan kick them in the face ^_^. All is well.

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
FrostXIII
Lol yeah i had to, took alot of my money i tell you what, i wanted to get my self a nice harley davidson cruiser motorcycle but gotta' wait till i save money for that now bah.. Ah well another year or so ahaha. Lol aww you poor thing. Lmao, you know that's not that first time i heard that, everyone says i look like a typical villain, or an xmen character, or someone straight out of an anime and few times i heard i look like Gadot.

Oh man same here, me without coffee, like i can live without cigarettes for sure, but that means i need more damn coffee ahaha. Ahaha yeah everyone finds the coffee and tea in a bottle hilarious, like an hour ago my mom told me i drink too much coffee and im like "ITS YOUR FAULT WOMAN!" and shes like "b***h please" and my mom has an accent so its quite funny when she said that.

Well think of it this way, You're drawing everyday or whenever you get the chance to right? Use that time to do designs, im sure it wont get in your way of your studys. If you get bombarded with people asking for designs and you feel as though you need to focus on studying, then just let them know, and if they are being a-holes about it, then just simply Spartan kick them in the face ^_^. All is well.

Well it's a great investment, in my opinion. Oh my, a motorbike..
My house mates have a few in our back yard, they're so loud. It sucks
because they ride them at annoying times.. I'm banned from motorbikes,
my uncle died in an accident on one.. never got to meet him.

Hahahahaha, my dad says the same thing! And HE has an accent! lol
Coffee is always in my daily routine. Whether it be 10 or 20 coffees a day, lol.

Never though of it that way. Yeah, might give it a try.
Thank god my friends are forceful about it, or I may just have to attempt a
Spartan kick in their face.. It'd look a little awkward cause I'm a little short,
but hey, I live to amuse.

lol
Feebzi
FrostXIII

Well it's a great investment, in my opinion. Oh my, a motorbike..
My house mates have a few in our back yard, they're so loud. It sucks
because they ride them at annoying times.. I'm banned from motorbikes,
my uncle died in an accident on one.. never got to meet him.

Hahahahaha, my dad says the same thing! And HE has an accent! lol
Coffee is always in my daily routine. Whether it be 10 or 20 coffees a day, lol.

Never though of it that way. Yeah, might give it a try.
Thank god my friends are forceful about it, or I may just have to attempt a
Spartan kick in their face.. It'd look a little awkward cause I'm a little short,
but hey, I live to amuse.

lol

Dirtbikes or like those big ones that those bikers drive?
Lol yeah some get pretty annoying, but i like em loud. I remember this one bike was so loud that car alarms would go off when it drove by em. Hilarious to me, but annoying to others when people don't turn off their car alarms lol. But i'm sorry to hear about your uncle. =[
My excuse is "If my dad drove a bike, then so can i!"
Mother and father just facepalms when i say that.

Lol we should totally open up a coffee shop...annd..DRINK ALL THE COFFEE! YEAAAAAAA!

Hahahaha i think it'd be pretty cute to see, short girl with a powerful spartan kick, quite lovely indeed. ahahaha. I'm 6'3" and built, so people usually don't tend to mess with me, when ever i meet some one new, especially a girl, they are terrified, because from what they say i have a scary look all the time and i dress like a biker. ahahah.

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
FrostXIII
Dirtbikes or like those big ones that those bikers drive?
Lol yeah some get pretty annoying, but i like em loud. I remember this one bike was so loud that car alarms would go off when it drove by em. Hilarious to me, but annoying to others when people don't turn off their car alarms lol. But i'm sorry to hear about your uncle. =[
My excuse is "If my dad drove a bike, then so can i!"
Mother and father just facepalms when i say that.

Lol we should totally open up a coffee shop...annd..DRINK ALL THE COFFEE! YEAAAAAAA!

Hahahaha i think it'd be pretty cute to see, short girl with a powerful spartan kick, quite lovely indeed. ahahaha. I'm 6'3" and built, so people usually don't tend to mess with me, when ever i meet some one new, especially a girl, they are terrified, because from what they say i have a scary look all the time and i dress like a biker. ahahah.

Dirtbikes.
I like the sound of the bigger bikes to be honest. The ones that sound
bassy. They're awesome. Haha, well, that would have certainly amused
me! If I had a bike that did that, I'd drive past a Police Station, set their
alarms off, then speed off screaming "TROLOLOLOLOLOL.."
I'm weird like that, I suppose. Most people misinterpret my sense of humor.
But, I don't care.
emotion_yatta

Your parents don't like you riding motorbikes?

I actually wouldn't mind my own coffee shop, not even kidding. I love the
smell of coffee beans & cafes & stuff. It eases my mind. If only we had
a coffee shop close by, I'd probably study there..

And dang, you're a dinosaur..
Standing next to you, I'd be a garden gnome. rofl
I don't find you scary, but the fact that you'd tower over me would obviously
be slightly intimidating. Hahaha.
Feebzi
EarthBoundDeity
Lol they are the best boredom busters in the world. When I go to the most boring class I have I just pull out my faithful phone and play till' class is over =). And well, older folks have less to care about, because i'm sure none of them care what the "young folks" think. After all, they deserve to wear those speedos! surprised lol jk, but it is kind of weird. And I understood what you meant, I like my darkness too. Idc if people think differently, I loooove being dark. So how has school/work/bf been?

Haha, I used to do that. So good!

Yeah, I suppose they've kinda earned their right to wear speedos..
But still, it's so wrong.. Should make beaches specifically for old
people or something, cause I've noticed even the old ladies that go
to the beach like to get a little more naked than usual..
Oh.. the leathery gross-ness..
sweatdrop

Eh, study has me a little tied down.. luckily it's Australia Day today
so the whole of Australia gets the day off.. well, most of Australia..
But yeah, gives me time to catch up on some paper work later tonight.
At the moment, I'm wondering whether I should go to the beach or not.
And my boyfriend's passed out in our room, him & his mates had a
few to drink last night, haha. I hit the sack early-ish last night, 2am..
ninja

What about you?
Oh, by the way, I'm friending you.
Probably spoken to you the most since I've been here, haha. c:

Lol let the old people be, I'm sure they won't hurt anyone. Apart from you. And your eyes. But that's ok =p although a senior beach would be kind of ideal...kind of like a nude beach, in a way? Who knows.

I didn't even know there was such a thing as Australia Day. Huh. You learn something new everyday =D That's pretty legit if you ask me, a day to just honor your country and be lazy. America should be more like that....oh wait, most of the people here are lazy to begin with. Nevermind lol. And that's always nice, at least you know they got drunk and he's passed out in your room, not out in the street. Or throwing up on the side of the road where they sell sandwiches (never doing that again). Lol I kind of gave up drinking altogether except wine. And 2am isn't early (I usually wake up around 7am, so I sleep around this time).

You know, I'm more than happy to accept your friendship lol =) you're pretty much the only one I talk to in this forum. I'm no good at them, so I don't read whole pages of it.

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
EarthBoundDeity
Lol let the old people be, I'm sure they won't hurt anyone. Apart from you. And your eyes. But that's ok =p although a senior beach would be kind of ideal...kind of like a nude beach, in a way? Who knows.

I didn't even know there was such a thing as Australia Day. Huh. You learn something new everyday =D That's pretty legit if you ask me, a day to just honor your country and be lazy. America should be more like that....oh wait, most of the people here are lazy to begin with. Nevermind lol. And that's always nice, at least you know they got drunk and he's passed out in your room, not out in the street. Or throwing up on the side of the road where they sell sandwiches (never doing that again). Lol I kind of gave up drinking altogether except wine. And 2am isn't early (I usually wake up around 7am, so I sleep around this time).

You know, I'm more than happy to accept your friendship lol =) you're pretty much the only one I talk to in this forum. I'm no good at them, so I don't read whole pages of it.

Haha, yeah it would be kinda like a nude beach. I just really don't
want to remember going to the beach for that. Not to mention,
the poor children! Think of the children!!
gonk

Haha, I honestly think the only reason there's an Australia Day is
so that everyone can slack off. I'm not complaining, I'm overdue for
a day off anyway. I love Australia Day, all of the free entertainment
they hold is awesome. Big Day Out is an awesome festival-type thing. c:
Hahahahaha, passing out in the street where they sell sandwiches?! lol

I don't drink often, if at all. But for my 21st coming up, getting somewhat
drunk is definitely on my agenda. Haha.

Yay! Haha, I suppose I have just about talked your ears (or eyes) off.
Just let me know if I talk too much. c:

rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas