Welcome to Gaia! ::

I remember they said about the new map early last year they said it will be SOON but where is it now?? It's a new year already but until now there is no UPDATE about that NEW MAP SOON????
Is that all?? just two maps? that's it?

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
no, theres not gonna be a new map yet, there is gonna be a little area off sunshire some time though apparently.
TheNobodyInn
no, theres not gonna be a new map yet, there is gonna be a little area off sunshire some time though apparently.

Yeah but that it? is that all.. if you remember they said early last year that they will release a new map soon.... and that will be a 3rd map..... but that soon take a year still no update about it....

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
i kno ye, but a couple of months ago a dev said that they aren't even focusing on the cortex shell area yet meaning wat will go on after it in a new map.
it will take them ages, think about how long it took for them to finish the cave. plus they will do that little area thing first that i mentioned, and not forgetting the top of the tower hasn't been done yet.
I really wanted a new map instead sad
Yeah a new map would be good
That's what I'm thinking.... They should finish the first plan before they do some new stuff.
I totally agree with you.

Dapper Gaian

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I really think that they would start a new map, but with new mogas, or evo mogas, or with another quest like Capture Black Gold but with other mogas XXXXXXX, But I think that they will finish the other two little maps like The cave and The tower, first.
Perhaps next week?
The spiral cave has a new path...but cannot enter it yet....i think its still in progress

6,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Darkasch
The spiral cave has a new path...but cannot enter it yet....i think its still in progress
Hey its true!! biggrin thanks for the info, i really hope something new and amazing can be found there.. maybe mogas like yoake... meka tigon and sno mrgreen

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Are you shitting me?

It's the 4th day of the new year. Chill out.
The year JUST started, why post this now?. Did you really expect major changes to occur within the first few days when there are still crucial bugs to deal with such as getting no daily prize for about 2 weeks now.
enjoy smile
namikaze116
The year JUST started, why post this now?. Did you really expect major changes to occur within the first few days when there are still crucial bugs to deal with such as getting no daily prize for about 2 weeks now.

As I said and if are a long time player of monster galaxy,you should know what they say about the new map that they planning to release soon and that was early next last year.... What im saying is it's a new year but still the NEW MAP that they said SOON is still nothing until this time....
Did you get me now pal?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces