Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Fatcat

I've heard of people having 'virtual bands' over the internet before, where the members live far away from each other, and create music by each recording a part and then putting them all together.
How do they find these people though? Just on social networking sites (ie, here) or are there any sites that connect people for this purpose?
r u looking for people to be in it?
virtual bands sounds cool man, there are for sure sites connecting people for that purpose
or you can simply contact some of those people uploading their instrument covers on youtube or similar websites, suggest your ideas an then set up your own band , i prefer it this way.
also if you want a guitarist am here , good luck .
Alot of times its a little difficult depending apon the studio program you and your pears use. find yourself a solid virtual music studio, i suggest fl studio, then go to the forums of said production site or find a forum else ware on the magical internets and hit it off with some of them.

Best of luck in your musical endeavors.

Greedy Fatcat

ImaSplicer
Alot of times its a little difficult depending apon the studio program you and your pears use. find yourself a solid virtual music studio, i suggest fl studio, then go to the forums of said production site or find a forum else ware on the magical internets and hit it off with some of them.

Yeah, I currently use FL studio, but hadn't thought of checking its forums. Thanks for the tip : )

r0x0r1
virtual bands sounds cool man, there are for sure sites connecting people for that purpose
or you can simply contact some of those people uploading their instrument covers on youtube or similar websites, suggest your ideas an then set up your own band , i prefer it this way.

Thanks, that's a good idea (looking for them on youtube). I'll try it out : )
What kind of music are you into making?

Miranda5955

Yeah, I need a lead guitarist, drummer and bassist (and maybe a second vocalist).
hazuinf
ImaSplicer

Yeah, I currently use FL studio, but hadn't thought of checking its forums. Thanks for the tip : )

r0x0r1

Miranda5955

Yeah, I need a lead guitarist, drummer and bassist (and maybe a second vocalist).

im a drummer and i attemp guitar
hazuinf
ImaSplicer

r0x0r1

Miranda5955

i play variety of genres , you may want to precise what genre your band would like to play.
also what is your instrument (i guess it's a guitar ) and what's your level.

Greedy Fatcat

Miranda5955
hazuinf
ImaSplicer

r0x0r1

Miranda5955

Cool. What kind of music are you into?
hazuinf
Miranda5955
hazuinf
ImaSplicer

r0x0r1

Miranda5955

anything

Greedy Fatcat

Miranda5955
hazuinf
Miranda5955
hazuinf
ImaSplicer

r0x0r1

Miranda5955

anything

Cool. Would you be interested in a band along the lines of The Strokes/The Black Lips/Arctic Monkeys?
hazuinf
Miranda5955
hazuinf
Miranda5955
hazuinf

anything

Cool. Would you be interested in a band along the lines of The Strokes/The Black Lips/Arctic Monkeys?

sure

Greedy Fatcat

Miranda5955
hazuinf
Miranda5955
hazuinf
Miranda5955
hazuinf

anything

sure

Cool. I'll keep in touch if I find anyone else interested : )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff