Welcome to Gaia! ::

Contest Extended

Yay time to enter~ 0.2741935483871 27.4% [ 17 ]
Why are you extending? 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 8 ]
I may enter now 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 8 ]
Poll Whore 0.46774193548387 46.8% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]

=_= Melbourne Cup Day............... As usual, my pick from the sweeps is a dud. SIGH! We should all just be like Melbourne City and have to day off, I swear. No one actually gets stuff done anyway since it's all, let's stop the watch the race!!!
Alright, I lied. I apparently picked one of the favourites. But since I am unlucky, the horse is doomed to lose. XD

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
haha...well hopefully you're wrong.
I hope you win Caley <3

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
emotion_bigheart

Eternal Gatekeeper

*sneaks on and lurks* <3

Invisible Fairy

Hmmm...I'm guessing it's a lot easier to put a wig on when one actually owns bobby pins, but oh well. It pretty much worked out, especially for having been my first time messing around with a wig and trying to pin my rather long hair down~ heart Though having short hair is really weird....somehow it being blue is perfectly alright //-^;;;

Invisible Fairy

Oo Midnight Memories oO
Haha, only dressed up a little. I did hand out candy.
Watched some movies, ate good food and candy.
it was a lot of fun, especially carving pumpkins.

Sounds like a delightful evening~ //w^ What did you carve? I ended up going with a raven this year. I was relatively happy with how it turned out. For whatever reason, but never get trick or treaters where I live. :/ For how much longer are you going to be hanging out with us on this side of the pond?

Invisible Fairy

@Cale
The whole city stops for a horse race? That's kind of hard for me to imagine, but neither have I ever been in a place where the big races take place. I don't know why you'd want to watch a horse run when you could just smooch their fuzzy noses instead, but to each his own. //w-

Good luck on the horse you picked~ Maybe you've been using up bad luck to save some good luck for this year's race ;P

Invisible Fairy

twilightROT
*sneaks on and lurks* <3

*hugs* Hiya~ //-^

Invisible Fairy

I think I've mostly run out of comments...back to hearts

heart

Invisible Fairy

Invisible Fairy

Yep! I picked Dunaden out of the hat so to speak, and he was a fav (like 2nd favourite!) ... didn't even place...! Was somewhere at the back when they crossed the finishing lines...

And yes. It is actually a Public Holiday in Melbourne on Melbourne Cup Day... Lucky bastards. We just sneak off for 20 mins across the road it watch it on a neighbouring company's big screen. XDDD

Invisible Fairy

Hmmm.....I hate to suggest as much, Cale, but there may be some truth to what you said....

XD Albuquerque doesn't even shut down for Balloon Fiesta, which is pretty huge. About the only thing I can think of that it will shut down for is an inch of snow. Any more than that and I suppose we reach a full-fledged panic citywide. XD

Invisible Fairy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces