Welcome to Gaia! ::

GOD every time when they put any new moga in MG they put him on Sky Shop . i want them to put the moga in the wild so we can Capture it this sucks . They Put . Tawakan,Edgehog and now Boomer all on the sky shop PUT THEM IN THE WILD
i totally agree dude, hope the release them soon

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
yea they need new wild mogas released.

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
yeah... theyre like killing the noncash players by drowning them with to their own saliva caused by drooling..

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
btw, my saliva is half way my body now.. so release some new mogas in the wild if you dun want me to ghost you..

6,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Sure.. 100% agree with you.. Or new mogas in wild.. or new map with new mogas in wild.. but NEW SOMETHING PLEASE!!!! gonk

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
they seem not listening.. or are they just loling at this post? =_=

6,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Himsati
they seem not listening...
Well looks like they never do it..

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
theyre too busy swimming at the cash theyve earned from players..
Himsati
theyre too busy swimming at the cash theyve earned from players..

ya they're happy of getting cash from players and they dont give a dam about any thing they just want the money . Post a Thread Plz about this thing to release mogas in the wild

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The Devs are doing this at our posts: rofl rofl rofl
Well, for those who don't have cash, get motivated! Prove yourself that you can defeat any Legendary or Galactic Mogas put in the Sky Shop! We're supposed to be ready for the evolution teams like the Archaeon team, stop whining start training and see the results of your efforts biggrin

6,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
SilentCurve
Well, for those who don't have cash, get motivated! Prove yourself that you can defeat any Legendary or Galactic Mogas put in the Sky Shop! We're supposed to be ready for the evolution teams like the Archaeon team, stop whining start training and see the results of your efforts biggrin
Well.. for me its not about the power, its all about the design.. you know... the shop mogas are really cool and the others.. Are cool to but .. not so cool like the others mrgreen
balrogmt
Well.. for me its not about the power, its all about the design.. you know... the shop mogas are really cool and the others.. Are cool to but .. not so cool like the others mrgreen

Well then, there are some cool Mogas out there, if you're after the designs of the Moga, just take a picture of it and save it as your wallpaper lol xd well it's up to you

6,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
SilentCurve
balrogmt

Well then, there are some cool Mogas out there, if you're after the designs of the Moga, just take a picture of it and save it as your wallpaper lol xd well it's up to you
jeje Great idea but.. sadly.. i need the moga and the design in the game.. not in a wallpaper xd (Anyway im looking for power.. just a little bit mrgreen )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff