Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Gaian

Jamie is your normal super hero one day the evilist man in the world had set up a device that could destroy the whole world! Its Jamie's job to stop ____ from killing the world! But what happens when Jamie gets caught by the guards and ___ starts too torture her... When she screames from ___ to stop but ___ gets way to close to refuse... And Jamie kisses him... What the hell is goig to happen to them both!

Name:
Picture:

Name: Jamie Rose
Personality: Kind. Caring, Other Peoples Feelings Before hers, A little immature,
Dislikes: Villians Winning, Having to beg, People getting hurt
Picture:
User Image

Dangerous Counselor

Name: Drake Touchdown
personality:Caring,taking care of his people,evil at times,smart, and knows what he is doing.
Likes:Torturing superheroes, making evil machines, video games, thinking about a new plan, watching tv.
Dislikes:Heroes trying to destroy his plans.
Picture:User Image

Dangerous Counselor

Drake and his guards were at their underground sea lair fixing up the laser machine that they have been working on for the past months,"Alright...lets see if this will work.."He says as he finishes putting up the last machine piece for the machine as one of the guards started up the machine as they aimed it towards a big rock and fired the laser machine as it was a big hit as it started to crumble into millions of pieces."Boys...I think we have ourselves a machine!"He says as everyone else agrees as they locked up the machine into a hidden room as guards went back to their patrols and Drake heads back to his office.

Garbage Gaian

idlewild2100

Jamie swam down to an underwater cave... She luckily had an gadget that uncoded doors... So she uncoded the door and jumped in... When she got in she hid down an corridor and got out of her scubba-diving gear and into her normal clothes... She got out her pistol and started to walk down the long corridors looking for an machine her boss had told her about with could destroy the whole world.

Dangerous Counselor

Paralyzed Cookies
idlewild2100

Jamie swam down to an underwater cave... She luckily had an gadget that uncoded doors... So she uncoded the door and jumped in... When she got in she hid down an corridor and got out of her scubba-diving gear and into her normal clothes... She got out her pistol and started to walk down the long corridors looking for an machine her boss had told her about with could destroy the whole world.

The cameras had caught Jamie in the underground lair as the guards started to get ready to surround her and they had planned some traps near the machine incase she gets in. They surrounded the floor near the machine wtith invisible glue so she can be stuck and a cage trap to go along with it. The guards took their place as they jumped in front of Jamie as two guards were behind her.

Garbage Gaian

idlewild2100

Jamie looked round and saw that she was surronded and she said "sh*t i'm caught..." But she wouldn't go down without a fight as one of the guards went to get her Jamie kicked him so he went flying back... This fight went on for around 5 minutes before a guard some behind smashed a pole round her head and she blacked out. When se woke up she was laying on a table with chains one her arms and legs so she couldn't move.

Dangerous Counselor

Paralyzed Cookies
idlewild2100

Jamie looked round and saw that she was surronded and she said "sh*t i'm caught..." But she wouldn't go down without a fight as one of the guards went to get her Jamie kicked him so he went flying back... This fight went on for around 5 minutes before a guard some behind smashed a pole round her head and she blacked out. When se woke up she was laying on a table with chains one her arms and legs so she couldn't move.

Drake was inform that they had captured the superhero as they took him to the room where she was being held at chained down on the table,"Well well well if it isn't Jamie..looks like you have been caught...:He chuckles with an evil laugh at her.

Garbage Gaian

idlewild2100

Jamie glared at Drake and said " shut the hell up Drake and let em go so i can beat your a**!" And Jamie tried to get out from the chains but had no luck, Jamie growled in anger and said "when i'm out of these Drake i am going to kill you!" And Jamie glared at Drake as he laughed at her.

Dangerous Counselor

Paralyzed Cookies
idlewild2100

Jamie glared at Drake and said " shut the hell up Drake and let em go so i can beat your a**!" And Jamie tried to get out from the chains but had no luck, Jamie growled in anger and said "when i'm out of these Drake i am going to kill you!" And Jamie glared at Drake as he laughed at her.

"Too bad you can't..."Drake laughed some more as he gets closer to the table and spots her gadget belt filled with gadgets and her pistol in her holster."Oh we don't allow our superhero guest to have their gadgets and weapons..."He says as he goes to her waist and unbuckles the gadgets she had and took away her pistol and put them on another table and examined them.

Garbage Gaian

idlewild2100

"hey don't touch my weapons you bas**rd!" Jamie tried again to get out of the chains but still failed and she growled... Two guards went behind her and grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her down and the two guards said "sir the injection you have asked for has arrived..." Ad Jamie's eyes went wide and said "what injection? What the hell are you going to do to me?"

Dangerous Counselor

Paralyzed Cookies
idlewild2100

"hey don't touch my weapons you bas**rd!" Jamie tried again to get out of the chains but still failed and she growled... Two guards went behind her and grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her down and the two guards said "sir the injection you have asked for has arrived..." Ad Jamie's eyes went wide and said "what injection? What the hell are you going to do to me?"

"Ah excellent..."He says as he still tools around with her weapons,"But first let me torture her by having each weapon feel on her...before i break it..guards hold her down..."He says as the guards held her down as he grabs each gadget and weapon she had and felt it around her body,"Your not gonna need them and you won't miss them.."He smiled evily as he starts to breack each and every one of them.

Garbage Gaian

idlewild2100

Jamie nearly screamed out in anger and she said "please don't break my weapons! I'll tell you anything! Please just not my weapons!" Jamie tried her hardest but failed to break them she could see he was getting closer to her favourite gun...

Dangerous Counselor

Paralyzed Cookies
idlewild2100

Jamie nearly screamed out in anger and she said "please don't break my weapons! I'll tell you anything! Please just not my weapons!" Jamie tried her hardest but failed to break them she could see he was getting closer to her favourite gun...

Drake then sees her eyes as her eyes went big as he grabbed her favorite weapon as he starts to tease her with it as ke started to feel on her with the weapon,"Hm...I'm guessing this is your favorite weapon?"He says as he puts the tip on her cheeks and pulls it away from her to tease her!

Garbage Gaian

idlewild2100

Jamie closed her eyes and said "please i will do anything Drake i mean anything just don't break the gun! I will tell you every secret you've ever wanted to know!" Jamie was so frustrated she didn't know what to do...

Dangerous Counselor

Paralyzed Cookies
idlewild2100

Jamie closed her eyes and said "please i will do anything Drake i mean anything just don't break the gun! I will tell you every secret you've ever wanted to know!" Jamie was so frustrated she didn't know what to do...

Drake started to smile evil again as he continues to tease her,"Oh really...tell me what is your number one weakness? And tell me everything I need to know about your headquarters!"He smiled at her as he continues to tease her again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff