Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAFAKUN MORRY
Saronet
Astoru
Saronet
Astoru
Saronet
I'm close to finishing it, but you just confirmed what I thought the ending was gonna be.

WHYYYY?
You didn't have to read.

Either way, the ending was pretty predictable in itself. I just expected a little bit more than that.

Haha I'm not really fussed about spoilers, I pretty much guessed it anyway.

I've found the whole game so far
pretty average. I usually ADORE Zelda games but this one...

Urgh... I'm neutral.
Pretty much how I see it.

I bought it since I've played every (Yes, that means ALL) Zelda games and have been a fan ever since I was really young, but this one was a bit of a let-down to me.

The retardation of the MotionPlus also drives me absolutely insane. Having to recentre the items and then it spazzing out and picking a random B item I DIDN'T want to use.

Seriously! SO annoying.
At least it's still shiny and pretty to make up for it.... I guess.
rofl rofl rofl this reminds me of the review at gamespot that got many angry responses disproving the review completely .

the hole point of having to center all the time is so that you can use the item or weapon in the most comfortable position for the player. the reason why you can shoot the bow whit ether A for those who want to keep the controller aiming forward or whit C for those that want to simulate using a bow and have the controller facing upwards . if you wish to switch the way you aim it then you just press the D pad again.

I only used the centering when the pointer thing would start pointing in a random corner or when the motion plus would lag and not pick up quick movement.
I mean I got used to it over time but at the start it was pretty irritating.
Also when switching B items if you do it too fast the motion plus doesn't pick it up and selects the item it lands on after the lag and then it doesn't face in the right direction.

I thought using C for the bow was only to speed up the zoom in time.

Ah well gamewise it was okay, I just found that getting the initial hang of the controls at the start was kinda frustrating.
Saronet
RAFAKUN MORRY
Saronet
Astoru
Saronet

Haha I'm not really fussed about spoilers, I pretty much guessed it anyway.

I've found the whole game so far
pretty average. I usually ADORE Zelda games but this one...

Urgh... I'm neutral.
Pretty much how I see it.

I bought it since I've played every (Yes, that means ALL) Zelda games and have been a fan ever since I was really young, but this one was a bit of a let-down to me.

The retardation of the MotionPlus also drives me absolutely insane. Having to recentre the items and then it spazzing out and picking a random B item I DIDN'T want to use.

Seriously! SO annoying.
At least it's still shiny and pretty to make up for it.... I guess.
rofl rofl rofl this reminds me of the review at gamespot that got many angry responses disproving the review completely .

the hole point of having to center all the time is so that you can use the item or weapon in the most comfortable position for the player. the reason why you can shoot the bow whit ether A for those who want to keep the controller aiming forward or whit C for those that want to simulate using a bow and have the controller facing upwards . if you wish to switch the way you aim it then you just press the D pad again.

I only used the centering when the pointer thing would start pointing in a random corner or when the motion plus would lag and not pick up quick movement.
I mean I got used to it over time but at the start it was pretty irritating.
Also when switching B items if you do it too fast the motion plus doesn't pick it up and selects the item it lands on after the lag and then it doesn't face in the right direction.

I thought using C for the bow was only to speed up the zoom in time.

Ah well gamewise it was okay, I just found that getting the initial hang of the controls at the start was kinda frustrating.
nope the initial controls were going to force the C on you but now you could choose go A or C , aim it forward or aim it vertical. i guess an optional tutorial after getting the slingshot would have been nice .

btw its recommended to use your hole arm then your wrist when swinging ( easier for the Plus to follow ) and if the directions in the controller switch up over the Plus getting stuck for to much flailing just put the controller upside down for 3 seconds in your hand ( it sometimes happened to me in red steel 2 ).

Wealthy Tycoon

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Astoru
Zisto
As much of a fan of the game as you have probably seen, I do agree with you on this. The ending to me completely pissed me off. It really discouraged me to even play Hero mode.
I played hero mode up until the first dungeon, then stopped once I realized there was practically no difference at all.
It has very minor differences. In some cutscenes some of the characters will say some different stuff. Like the old hermit kikwi. He says you look familiar...Oh you in hero mode now. I guess you already know what I'm going to tell you right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff