Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jewel1986
I do not know "sad". But battle is my life. I suppose if I were to find any happiness anywhere, it would be there.

I see. Yes, this place is quite full of surprises, as I have seen for myself. Perhaps you could be right. I suppose I will not omit the teleportation theory after all. But these other entities..."Jack" and "the Easter Bunny"...they are possibly enemies of Santa Claus? I must make a note of this, it could prove to be quite useful to me.
You don't know sadness either? Sadness is...hmm...how to explain it? It's often a feeling of loss, or pain. Not physical pain, mind you. More like...emotional? Mental? I don't know how to explain it...

They're not enemies anymore, I don't think, but at one point they had a terrible fight and nearly killed each other. I guess Santa has a mech suit, maybe that's how he sneaks around? Jack destroyed it, but Mrs. Claus rebuilt it it seems.
I am sorry...I do not comprehend...

Ah, this is quite interesting. They engaged in a great battle, but one spared the other's life? Such an odd concept. A mech suit...that is an interesting thought as well, though I would imagine that anything mechanical would be too noisy to be suitable for stealth operations. Perhaps he is privileged to possess technology that not even the hierarchy is aware of. If Jack destroyed such a device and it was rebuilt, then that is a valid theory, I think.
I suppose I will return to my base for a while. I will rest and read up on the data I have collected.

Friendly Survivor

Jewel1986
I do not know "sad". But battle is my life. I suppose if I were to find any happiness anywhere, it would be there.

I see. Yes, this place is quite full of surprises, as I have seen for myself. Perhaps you could be right. I suppose I will not omit the teleportation theory after all. But these other entities..."Jack" and "the Easter Bunny"...they are possibly enemies of Santa Claus? I must make a note of this, it could prove to be quite useful to me.
You don't know sadness either? Sadness is...hmm...how to explain it? It's often a feeling of loss, or pain. Not physical pain, mind you. More like...emotional? Mental? I don't know how to explain it...

They're not enemies anymore, I don't think, but at one point they had a terrible fight and nearly killed each other. I guess Santa has a mech suit, maybe that's how he sneaks around? Jack destroyed it, but Mrs. Claus rebuilt it it seems.
I am sorry...I do not comprehend...

Ah, this is quite interesting. They engaged in a great battle, but one spared the other's life? Such an odd concept. A mech suit...that is an interesting thought as well, though I would imagine that anything mechanical would be too noisy to be suitable for stealth operations. Perhaps he is privileged to possess technology that not even the hierarchy is aware of. If Jack destroyed such a device and it was rebuilt, then that is a valid theory, I think.
Ah...I'm sorry. I'm not very good at explaining things like that... ^^;;

Yes. Though this is Gaia. The laws of nature are optional here, it would seem. At least as far as NPC's go... I think the fight ended in a standstill. A man named the Masque stopped them from killing each other...I think. The Masque's real identity is Gino Gambino. Unfortunately that's really all the information I have.

Witty Cat

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
If I remember correctly there was a santa's bodyguard anon. . . . have you a connection with him?

Magical Tree

thewaitingtree
I met the real Santa once. He rents out canoes in a state park during the summer.

You ask how I know it was him? It was the middle of July, and this guy was wearing red flannel, had the real white beard, and was rather jolly. Then as he was walking around his shop, he was humming Christmas songs. Yes. Christmas songs.
Canoes, you say? How fascinating. So then...during the summer months, he disguises himself as a normal man and does normal work...how truly fascinating.

His disguise is weak though. He still is shaped like Santa and has the beard. All those images of Santa on vacation in ugly hawaiian print shirts is false. Santa wears flannel and plaid. 3nodding

Edit:
Thank you soooo much for the gift. It is pretty! You're welcome. I do what I can, and share information.

Moonlight Seraph

19,675 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Queen_Awesome_Penguin
If I remember correctly there was a santa's bodyguard anon. . . . have you a connection with him?

He already tried Santa's Bodyguard and got rejected.

So how's your research coming Avatar Tuner Gale?
Ysavvryl
This is quite a bit of detailed data. Excellent. So you also agree that he is proficient with magic, so much so that he is a master of it. I am beginning to lean toward this idea as well. And the solstice perhaps boosts the power of his magic? I see...so it is much like Solar Noise...fascinating.

Ah...so perhaps he can use this magic to camouflage himself? Or perhaps he easily crushes his enemies, his power is so great that it does not matter if he is seen or not.

Jewel1986
It is no problem. It is another subject to research, I suppose.

Hmm...I see. That is very interesting. You have been quite a bit of help to me. I have many things to think about, many new subjects to research.

thewaitingtree
Perhaps disguises are not his strong suit, then. It seems to make sense, considering that he does not even camouflage himself when he is busy infiltrating bases. Flannel and plaid...I will make a note of this.

Thanks is not necessary. I am simply glad to have your input on this subject. It has been quite useful to me.

angels_ls
Indeed. It is a most unfortunate situation, but I will find a solution, a way to work around it.

It is coming along well. I have learned many things from many people and I have much data to study. I am sure I will be quite busy in the days to come.

Moonlight Seraph

19,675 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
angels_ls
Indeed. It is a most unfortunate situation, but I will find a solution, a way to work around it.

It is coming along well. I have learned many things from many people and I have much data to study. I am sure I will be quite busy in the days to come.

Well I can help you with some. The concept of sad is the opposite of happy. Sadness is the feeling you get when you fail in your mission. Despair and hopelessness are the feelings when you try everything you possibly can and still fail in your mission. Apparently Santa endeavors to keep others from feeling these feelings. The presents he leaves are tools used by the recipients to achieve feelings of happiness no matter how bad things are.
angels_ls
angels_ls

Well I can help you with some. The concept of sad is the opposite of happy. Sadness is the feeling you get when you fail in your mission. Despair and hopelessness are the feelings when you try everything you possibly can and still fail in your mission. Apparently Santa endeavors to keep others from feeling these feelings. The presents he leaves are tools used by the recipients to achieve feelings of happiness no matter how bad things are.
Failure usually means death in The Junkyard, though there have been times when plans have failed and we managed to survive. Perhaps then I have felt sadness before. I cannot be completely sure of this, however.

Ah...so Santa would like to see everyone succeed in their missions, no matter which tribe they belong to...this is quite interesting. It has been my experience that, if one tribe succeeds, another must fail. I do not know of a situation in which all tribes can be successful in their missions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff