Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hee Ho I am Jackie Frost
So far, I have only been given a theory that he may be proficient in some type or types of magic.

User Image

Hoo?... That'sa why I think, Sanna is a Frost!

HP: 241/241
Ah, but If Santa is a Frost, then he is most likely an enemy. Then I would have to take the knowledge I require by force. I do not wish to resort to that, but if I must, then so be it...
Ah, but If Santa is a Frost, then he is most likely an enemy. Then I would have to take the knowledge I require by force. I do not wish to resort to that, but if I must, then so be it...

User Image

Wiggles his tail, sweating at the idea..

But I'ma Frost. Hope I'm not-a your enemies.. hee-ho...

Hee Ho I am Jackie Frost

User Image

Wiggles his tail, sweating at the idea..

But I'ma Frost. Hope I'm not-a your enemies.. hee-ho...

All Frosts are my enemies. But I suppose as long as you remain civil, there will be no conflict.

Magical Tree

I met the real Santa once. He rents out canoes in a state park during the summer.

You ask how I know it was him? It was the middle of July, and this guy was wearing red flannel, had the real white beard, and was rather jolly. Then as he was walking around his shop, he was humming Christmas songs. Yes. Christmas songs.
All Frosts are my enemies. But I suppose as long as you remain civil, there will be no conflict.

User Image

... Civil? he-ho? Shaved Ice?

Offers.

HP: 236/241
thewaitingtree
I met the real Santa once. He rents out canoes in a state park during the summer.

You ask how I know it was him? It was the middle of July, and this guy was wearing red flannel, had the real white beard, and was rather jolly. Then as he was walking around his shop, he was humming Christmas songs. Yes. Christmas songs.
Canoes, you say? How fascinating. So then...during the summer months, he disguises himself as a normal man and does normal work...how truly fascinating.
Hee Ho I am Jackie Frost

User Image

... Civil? he-ho? Shaved Ice?

Offers.

HP: 236/241
What is this "shaved ice"? I am not familiar with this. Is it a beverage? A dessert? Is it nutritious? It seems odd to me...

Friendly Survivor

Jewel1986
Jewel1986
Because it's Christmas, and it is a time to give, not to take lives. If Santa killed people on Christmas eve, how could this possibly be a joyous time of year? ._.

As for how he does it...I've heard lots of rumors. Anywhere from magic to leet ninja skills. ...I'm going with the ninja skills. >.>
"Joyous"...? What is "joyous"...?

Ah, so the man is possibly a ninja? That is most interesting. Perhaps he has a teacher or a mentor that I may be able to contact...
Joyous is a good feeling. It means to be happy or glad. To be in a good mood. Aren't you or your clan ever happy? o.o

Yes, I think he must be some kind of ninja. That, or he has some kind of teleportation machine. But a teleportation machine would be far less accurate than crazy ninja skills. As far as a teacher goes...I don't know. You'd have to look around.

Thank you for the gift. :3 I'm sure I will be able to find a use for it, no worries.
I suppose when we are victorious in battle, we feel a sense of being "happy". Other than those instances, I am not sure.

I see. A teleportation device does seem a bit inaccurate. I have not seen much technology here that would lead me to believe that one could exist. So I will omit that from my theories and focus my research on the possibility that he is a ninja. And I will be sure to keep an eye out for his teacher.

Ah, thanks is not necessary, I am merely glad that you came to assist me.
That...seems terribly sad. I hope you find at least some kind of happiness, outside of battle.

Well...this is Gaia. You never know what kinds of crazy technology they have lying around. Something you didn't think existed today could suddenly appear tomorrow, with people using it like it's been there all along. But yes, I do think Santa is some kind of a ninja. I mean, he did have that huge fight with Jack. Or...was it the Easter Bunny? I don't remember anymore...
What is this "shaved ice"? I am not familiar with this. Is it a beverage? A dessert? Is it nutritious? It seems odd to me...

User Image

Nods, looks around for a bowl.. gives up makes a ball of snow in his hand, then adds syrup and offers up to him.

It'sa yummy, Hee-ho! Snow dessert.. Just try it!

Chuckles, waiting happily grinning.

HP: 240/241
Jewel1986
Jewel1986
Jewel1986
Because it's Christmas, and it is a time to give, not to take lives. If Santa killed people on Christmas eve, how could this possibly be a joyous time of year? ._.

As for how he does it...I've heard lots of rumors. Anywhere from magic to leet ninja skills. ...I'm going with the ninja skills. >.>
"Joyous"...? What is "joyous"...?

Ah, so the man is possibly a ninja? That is most interesting. Perhaps he has a teacher or a mentor that I may be able to contact...
Joyous is a good feeling. It means to be happy or glad. To be in a good mood. Aren't you or your clan ever happy? o.o

Yes, I think he must be some kind of ninja. That, or he has some kind of teleportation machine. But a teleportation machine would be far less accurate than crazy ninja skills. As far as a teacher goes...I don't know. You'd have to look around.

Thank you for the gift. :3 I'm sure I will be able to find a use for it, no worries.
I suppose when we are victorious in battle, we feel a sense of being "happy". Other than those instances, I am not sure.

I see. A teleportation device does seem a bit inaccurate. I have not seen much technology here that would lead me to believe that one could exist. So I will omit that from my theories and focus my research on the possibility that he is a ninja. And I will be sure to keep an eye out for his teacher.

Ah, thanks is not necessary, I am merely glad that you came to assist me.
That...seems terribly sad. I hope you find at least some kind of happiness, outside of battle.

Well...this is Gaia. You never know what kinds of crazy technology they have lying around. Something you didn't think existed today could suddenly appear tomorrow, with people using it like it's been there all along. But yes, I do think Santa is some kind of a ninja. I mean, he did have that huge fight with Jack. Or...was it the Easter Bunny? I don't remember anymore...
I do not know "sad". But battle is my life. I suppose if I were to find any happiness anywhere, it would be there.

I see. Yes, this place is quite full of surprises, as I have seen for myself. Perhaps you could be right. I suppose I will not omit the teleportation theory after all. But these other entities..."Jack" and "the Easter Bunny"...they are possibly enemies of Santa Claus? I must make a note of this, it could prove to be quite useful to me.
Hee Ho I am Jackie Frost

User Image

Nods, looks around for a bowl.. gives up makes a ball of snow in his hand, then adds syrup and offers up to him.

It'sa yummy, Hee-ho! Snow dessert.. Just try it!

Chuckles, waiting happily grinning.

HP: 240/241
It is quite sweet. And cold. Quite different from the rations I am accustomed to.
I am close to filling another notebook...

Friendly Survivor

I do not know "sad". But battle is my life. I suppose if I were to find any happiness anywhere, it would be there.

I see. Yes, this place is quite full of surprises, as I have seen for myself. Perhaps you could be right. I suppose I will not omit the teleportation theory after all. But these other entities..."Jack" and "the Easter Bunny"...they are possibly enemies of Santa Claus? I must make a note of this, it could prove to be quite useful to me.
You don't know sadness either? Sadness is...hmm...how to explain it? It's often a feeling of loss, or pain. Not physical pain, mind you. More like...emotional? Mental? I don't know how to explain it...

They're not enemies anymore, I don't think, but at one point they had a terrible fight and nearly killed each other. I guess Santa has a mech suit, maybe that's how he sneaks around? Jack destroyed it, but Mrs. Claus rebuilt it it seems.

Peaceful Lunatic

The theory that Santa Claus is a ninja is a nice theory, but I've heard it that he's a winter wizard. According to some sources (in particular, a mailman in the arctic region who apparently delivers the mail there), he was taught by Old Man Winter, who is Winter personified. And he seems to have some night magic mastered, as he does his global work over the course of a single night. Plus that particular night comes close to the winter solstice.

As for why he wears bright red, he must be powerful enough in his skills or magic to not need camouflage.
It is quite sweet. And cold. Quite different from the rations I am accustomed to.

User Image

Hi-ho! Very cold sweet water, was told!

Cheering, beyond happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items