Welcome to Gaia! ::

igotsswagg generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Ok guys, it's time to show your christmas spirit. What i want you to do, is post something and then make a random number as an action. But the number must be one of the current pages on this thread. so if there's 27 pages, then don't make the number between 1 and 35. then when you have your number, tip all of the people on that page. Do it for Christmas. Trust me. biggrin Hey also like this page so it will become popular so more people will join in so you will get more tips lol Finally i know that as we get up into the higher number of pages, it is very unlikely you will get tipped, but do it for Christmas It's worth your 350 coins or whatever One more thing... I don't care if you page-stretch or post more then once to increase your chances of getting tipped, just make sure you tip everbody on the page your random number generates and for each new post, please tip a new page

dbi generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

Elemental Diversion generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

5,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

dbi
question
Thanks for being the first one to do this

Distinct Phantom

political irony generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

Wheezing Fatcat

political irony generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

Wheezing Fatcat

igotsswagg
dbi
question
Thanks for being the first one to do this

Uhh, sure, no problem. sweatdrop
HaylSnowyStorm
What??
Your supposed to generate a random number and then tip all of the people's posts on that page

kabIam generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 35!

kabIam
redface
Lol
are you guys getting the point of this? your supposed to give stuff to others lol
igotsswagg
kabIam
redface
Lol

lol

Come on guys tip tip tip
gah im tired of posting for you guys, ill come back tomorrow and see how many pages have been created

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff