Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

If you were home all alone, what would send chills down your bones?

A doll come to life 0.36667412153184 36.7% [ 27872 ]
Ghostly voices calling your name 0.19709786483891 19.7% [ 14982 ]
The sound of something breathing 0.16018312657046 16.0% [ 12176 ]
Footsteps coming from the empty rooms 0.27604488705879 27.6% [ 20983 ]
Total Votes:[ 76013 ]

I can't wait for it! * w * <'3
sound of something breathing

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
i wanna see this!!
I live alone, yet I hear noises coming from other rooms in the house ALL THE TIME! I'm so used to it now, it does not even bother me smile

I was torn between a ghostly voice and the doll... but a doll coming to life would definitely be the creepiest!
Hearing footsteps home alone would be scary as s**t!!!
I would grab the longest kitchen knife, my phone, and gtfo while dialing 9-1-1!!!!!!! eek eek eek

2,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
koyru12
I would grab the longest kitchen knife, my phone, and gtfo while dialing 9-1-1!!!!!!! eek eek eek

I witnessed something much worse....when I was just a child growin up in West Virginia.... I heard an eerie voice saying my name and then ..."Come to meeeee" over and over and then there's a dark and lingering shadow as it goes on again and then.......nothing but silence all that you get is nothing but an eerie calm but.........the voice starts to show it's form as a demon and comes up to me screaming..."NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! scream " I was the only person who saw such a horrifying experience when I was only 4 to 5 years old.
If you or anyone else experienced something like I have more than once.... be afraid....be very afraid. stare

Dangerous Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
oopa-loompas scare me the most but thats not on the poll eek

6,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
what is this? is this a scary movie or something??

Newbie Noob

3,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
oh god...something breathing
HanPhoenixDecorus21
koyru12

I witnessed something much worse....when I was just a child growin up in West Virginia.... I heard an eerie voice saying my name and then ..."Come to meeeee" over and over and then there's a dark and lingering shadow as it goes on again and then.......nothing but silence all that you get is nothing but an eerie calm but.........the voice starts to show it's form as a demon and comes up to me screaming..."NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! scream " I was the only person who saw such a horrifying experience when I was only 4 to 5 years old.
If you or anyone else experienced something like I have more than once.... be afraid....be very afraid. stare

I'm sorry that happened to you sad
But I just don't get scared by that stuff. I don't believe in ghosts or demons or werewolves or voices. I am aware that they can be triggered by an unstable mind though, and that there are medical issues related to experiencing such things. I'm not saying those things you mentioned didn't happen to you- maybe they did, if that's what you think.
I also think that scary scenarios are a result of influences from horror movies, or TV, or books... all of which I try to avoid so I don't become paranoid. I don't want to live in fear of anything unrealistic. (Now and then I will allow myself to watch a scary movie, either because a friend is with me, my family, it's a famous and well-made movie, or it's interesting to me and I know I won't become paranoid after watching it.)
I voted footsteps but i wish i could vote for all of em . all would jsut creep me out :S
I'm seeing it. ninja
Reading this forum before bed might do it. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas