Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Anyone here have a functioning fish tank?

Yes! 0.36206896551724 36.2% [ 147 ]
Yes, with Prince Enkis 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
Yes, with other item droppers 0.059113300492611 5.9% [ 24 ]
No... 0.47290640394089 47.3% [ 192 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Duchess Marie
What about the new thing with the hearts, stars and diamonds? Is that easier?

The GoFusion? Those are guarantee. As long as you have the materials, it's guaranteed. 3nodding

Amateur Visionary

Toriki-chi
Duchess Marie
What about the new thing with the hearts, stars and diamonds? Is that easier?

The GoFusion? Those are guarantee. As long as you have the materials, it's guaranteed. 3nodding
Is that a 10 level game as well?

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Duchess Marie

Nope. All the listings on the list current are available to be craft. All you need is to collect the respective amount of charms that needed to craft the item. No recipe/formula buying required. 100% success guaranteed.

Amateur Visionary

Toriki-chi
Duchess Marie

Nope. All the listings on the list current are available to be craft. All you need is to collect the respective amount of charms that needed to craft the item. No recipe/formula buying required. 100% success guaranteed.
That sounds like a much better deal. That must be the reason that the charms are so popular.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Duchess Marie
That sounds like a much better deal. That must be the reason that the charms are so popular.

Yep. 3nodding The items that can be craft are pretty neat, too. Downside is, most of them cost shitton of diamonds. xd But nowadays the charms don't cost like 300M a pop so it's not that bad. xp

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Duchess Marie
koneko66
*pokes thread* Anyone around...?
I am still around, just not consistently. I got your update done.
That's okay~ I understand being busy~ =)

Thanks~ ^.^

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Duchess Marie
Check out Nothin' But Cache, a thread dedicated to formulas that only take cache components!
This sounds awesome~ Thanks for posting it! 3nodding *goes to check it out*

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Hwaaa... Looks like pretty much all of the caches only formulas only make more components which I don't need... =( Anyone need components crafted for them or caches to work toward crafting a component? 3nodding I really don't need any of my caches... rofl

Battle-ready Bibliophile

41,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Party Member 100
Duchess Marie
Check out Nothin' But Cache, a thread dedicated to formulas that only take cache components!

Thanks for sharing that. I know some people rage quit trying to make these because there's such a low rate of success, but I've had some really good turn out with them crafting, Sure it takes a couple tries but it usually works before 10 tries.

Amateur Visionary

Anyone who needs caches, formulas or gold to craft, just post your needs and I will see what I can do.

Dapper Lunatic

15,125 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Brandisher 100
Just to give an update.
I no longer need these items:
3/5 orb aggregates
0 / 4 Lawn gnome figure

Thank you for the help.

If anyone has some aquamarine caches they don't need or some grass jelly I would appreciate getting them.
Currently working on Titan's Legacy formula.
About to finish level 1 in alchemy.

Dapper Lunatic

15,125 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Brandisher 100
Super_Ninja_kun

Rowan Damia

These nice people might be able to help you with the items you are missing.

Fuzzy Dragon

Does anyone happen to have any Regalia items? I need 3 vests 3 mantles and 2 circlets to make Regalinovo.

I love the items you can make. Regalinovo Lidlenovo and Levianovo [all but Reglainovo Ive made on my main] but they use so dang many items it takes forever.

I would love to have enough to have a full outfit of them (which is 4 and 5 of each) but cant find enough stuff to make them.

Amateur Visionary

Super_Ninja_kun
Does anyone happen to have any Regalia items? I need 3 vests 3 mantles and 2 circlets to make Regalinovo.

I love the items you can make. Regalinovo Lidlenovo and Levianovo [all but Reglainovo Ive made on my main] but they use so dang many items it takes forever.

I would love to have enough to have a full outfit of them (which is 4 and 5 of each) but cant find enough stuff to make them.
I can fill that order and I have more of everything except the vest, but I am checking the marketplace price next.

Fuzzy Dragon

Duchess Marie
Super_Ninja_kun

I can fill that order and I have more of everything except the vest, but I am checking the marketplace price next.
Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces