Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bear

OH YOU'RE RIGHT i totally forgot about that! Yeah, it is really low... I've found a lot of nose mods can be pretty low on the face, especially when paired with mouth mod items. It takes playing around with combos...

I do really love the freckles, though, and the fact that there is an option for darker skins. It always bugged me when certain features hardly showed up on darker tones, so this is extra nice!

IRL Noob

I know huh! I used to wear the darkest skin, but I switched to this one because nothing ever looks nice on the darker one. emo Like a lot of mouths get lost and stuff. Alas.

Eloquent Muse

*now has black GoFusion bunny, life is complete*

XD I do really like that thing. Are there places to get more charms other than daily chance? I must investigate this.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

*curls up and makes irritating 'why am I awake' noises*

Bear

A FOUND A CRICKET IN MY SHOE WHILE PUTTING IT ON AAAAAGGGGHHHH burning_eyes

no doubt my cat did it oh god why

where else am i going to find bugs

the ultimate betrayal

Benevolent Shapeshifter

gross D: I'm definitely not a bug fan although I almost think I'd rather have a cricket than a push pin, which my cat did to me once. She also stole my stepdad's nitro(in case he had another heart attack) and put it in his shoe too. Cats and shoes, man. Cats and shoes.

Bear

OK, you definitely have me beat. But yeah, I'm not a fan of bugs either. Now, if it had been a spider, I probably would've flipped way worse. gonk

Cats and shoes is right, though! My cat likes to sleep near/on/around my shoes. Like a shoe-seeking missile, she'll go for the shoe in the middle of the room. But I see now it's not just sleeping she does. :I

By the way, Nyx! You can also buy charms on the MP, obviously, and uuuh, they have a chance of dropping from Philosopher's Caches, which can be bought in the Bitfrost or found in Dumpster Dive. People donate those like crazy for whatever reason, but I'm not complaining.

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
huh... o.o... I know I saw other noses at some point here... Maybe that was a few years ago xD LOL!

saedusk's Datemate

Springtime Teenager

Soldier of Song
    A FOUND A CRICKET IN MY SHOE WHILE PUTTING IT ON AAAAAGGGGHHHH burning_eyes

no doubt my cat did it oh god why

where else am i going to find bugs

the ultimate betrayal

never forget when your cat viciously tore that moth apart

you sounded so horrified in that call when you were explaining it i'm laughing all over again

thankfully I have dogs, so they don't really leave dead bugs around... rather they eat them, which I guess is still pretty gross in retrospect

Bear

Angel, maybe you're thinking of the gold shop noses in... Skin Tyte, I think? They're... not great.

Melancholies

I did forget about that. c u c She slurped that wing right up.
    I've created a monster. A waddling, yowling, secretly homicidal monster. Not even Special Cup can placate her thirst... for blood.

I'd rather animals gettin some extra protein than leaving them for me to find tho you feel me

IRL Noob

I'm an entomologist, so of course I love all sorts of bugs. >u> I WISH I WAS THERE SONG I WOULD HAVE SAVED YOU

Eloquent Muse

Thanks, Soldier. ^_^

Bear

Trundlebug

My hero. emotion_kirakira I want to like bugs, because reading about them they're super interesting and all, but when it comes to encountering them IRL... It's like some primal fear in my lizard brain. Well, I mean, lizards wouldn't be afraid of bugs but you know. I turn into a gibbering man-ape.

Well, once I got close to touching my friend's tarantula, but I kept chickening out in the last inch. I STILL FELT KINDA BRAVE FOR GETTING SO CLOSE THO

And no problem, Nyx! I'm so glad they updated GoFusion with [Animal] items. *_*

IRL Noob

Soldier of Song
Trundlebug

My hero. emotion_kirakira I want to like bugs, because reading about them they're super interesting and all, but when it comes to encountering them IRL... It's like some primal fear in my lizard brain. Well, I mean, lizards wouldn't be afraid of bugs but you know. I turn into a gibbering man-ape.

Well, once I got close to touching my friend's tarantula, but I kept chickening out in the last inch. I STILL FELT KINDA BRAVE FOR GETTING SO CLOSE THO

And no problem, Nyx! I'm so glad they updated GoFusion with [Animal] items. *_*

Awww! I think that's a normal reaction, even working with them daily, they take some getting used to. Especially the, er... squishier ones. I'm stone cold now. B|

My girlfriend has a horrible phobia of spiders and flying things, and silverfish, so I always come in and rescue both her and the creepy crawly, haha. ^u^ YOU ARE BRAVE OK TARANTULAS ARE HUGE. Even I don't like holding them.

Bear

Just thinking about the squishy ones gives me the spooky jookies something fierce. ;_; But it is something I hope to get over. It's so awesome that you're an entomologist though—say, your name makes sense now! I just thought it was something cute.

I was once startled by a live silverfish coming out of the old documents I was working with... I had to get some co-workers to take it out for me and I was paranoid about that box for the rest of the day. They just... they move so fast.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff