Welcome to Gaia! ::

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Yessss we do aa every year they make a giant glass pumpkin patch and it's so cool and the January class is freshman-only so it's marginally easier to get into but glass lab is super popular so I expect about a third of the freshman class to try (for sixteen spots hah).

Invisible Lunatic

Daaammnnn that is so cool.

I wish we had something that awesome! We get jewelry making, and have to go to a seminar to learn to blacksmith, and that's about as cool as my school gets.

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Ouu, we have a jewelrymaking class and an enameling class too - and probably some more? Idk, we have a materials science and engineering major so most of those classes are with them ^^ ;; We aaaalso have a wine-tasting class, haha, but it ends this year, before I grow old enough to take it u__u

(Admittedly most of these classes are only available during our January term, hah <3 It's called Independent Activities Period and it's technically optional but a lot of people stay on to take fun classes and derp around!)

Benevolent Shapeshifter

Those all sound crazy awesome. I always wanted to take a glass class, but they always filled the fastest. Neither of my schools had awesome things like archery though ; ; I need to get a new recurve. My step-dad left it up at our cabin after he borrowed it and the temp dropped so low that it snapped every strung bow in the cabin x_X

Precious Treasure

11,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Nyx Argyros
Halfway? Fah! Where's the fun in that? ...he could use a woman in his life, though. Now that the other two are dead. *cough* >.>

I think if the Freds tried to pick his pocket, bloodshed and possible loss of limb would ensue... And yes. I think Ghastly-meets-Thom would be a recipe for disaster. And not in a good way. XD I think he wouldn't even notice Macaire. But you might be right with Nortier. I think Thom might be a bit of a class-snob, but snarky solidarity probably trumps that. Especially towards Wolves and stupidity. *sage nod*
Solidarity-in-snark! xD I like it. Are wolves appearing yet? Can they kill one together? Or maybe some bandits or something? It's bonding! Bloody bonding!

.. and then I could secretly ship them yesssss ..

Ashtiel Arykosa
You see...well, there's this "love blob" going on... And Soi got beat to hell by Edgar... Which will start snowballing into people not wanting to follow her... AND everyone she knows has a Guardian except her... Including the man she still pines for who is totally paying attention to the wrong woman...
.. i am very confused .. how does she not know she has a Guardian?! and who does she pine for?! I AM FAN OF UNREQUITED STUFFS biggrin D *waggles First around like a dollie*

Shady Maru
Well, two of them are a little tied up at the moment, but I have a hedgewitch healer who is fairly convinced every other human being in Sunderland is an idiot (with a couple of exceptions) and an outwardly jovial mercenary who would like to forget the heart he pretends not to have.

Links if you're curious: [X][X]

Edit: Also, good morning everyone! Sorry about that, the caffeine might kick in soon. I hope.
hmm, I don't have many in Oldcastle .. Ghastly travels sometimes, but he's an a**. >>;

Eloquent Muse

*drags a newbie into the contest, cackling like mad* I'm so clever.

LoveByLetters
Solidarity-in-snark! xD I like it. Are wolves appearing yet? Can they kill one together? Or maybe some bandits or something? It's bonding! Bloody bonding!

.. and then I could secretly ship them yesssss ..

Yes! All the snark! But no wolf killing yet. They've left for the summer and haven't come back yet. The first kill will probably be a meta thing, Umbro said. Bandits are a possibility, though.

LoveByLetters
.. i am very confused .. how does she not know she has a Guardian?! and who does she pine for?! I AM FAN OF UNREQUITED STUFFS biggrin D *waggles First around like a dollie*
*snerk* Poor First. Soi is pining for Moon's Rob Tiller. They almost had a thing, but missed their chance, but still have all these feels. Except Rob found another woman...and the woman has another man after her other than Rob. It's this whole big thing. Oh. And Soi doesn't have a Guardian. But everyone she knows has one. It's giving her issues.
XD And poor Raj has to deal with Soi when she is struggling with all the angst.

Eloquent Muse

And is probably going to inadvertently add to the angst. >.>'

Benevolent Shapeshifter

LoveByLetters

Ah, yes xD Everyone else has a Guardian but Soi doesn't and that's making her feel a bit...insecure >_>

HERE IS HOW THE LOVE BLOB WENT DOWN. It's wonderfully dramatastic XD

Timid Conversationalist

This place is amazing.

Ritikine's Honey Bun

Noble Cub

-nests on Zing- emotion_bigheart

Timid Conversationalist

Quaji
-nests on Zing- emotion_bigheart

I love ya, girly. <3 Glad we kinda happened on each other here.

Zingling, your Wotlich is SEJFSBJFDS gorgeousssss~!

Timid Conversationalist

Thank you, Grasshopper!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas