Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

11,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
There has been a problem with the number of orbs being displayed on zOMG! Both dark and normal orbs have displayed a count of 42949671 orbs while trying to upgrade rings. While this number is displayed, it is impossible to upgrade any rings.

Also, gaining orbs within the game seems to be a problem. The true number of orbs received is displayed in the inventory, but not in the game, making the use of the orbs impossible.

My operating system is Windows 7, and I am using Chrome/15.0.874.121

edit: Also, please stop saying where to show the correct number of orbs in the inventory. If the glitch switches to zero orbs, they are useless, and if it switches to 42 million, one doesn't know how many times they can upgrade. The point of this thread is to get the glitched fixed permanently.
Thank you.

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
lil_t-boz
There has been a problem with the number of orbs being displayed on zOMG! Both dark and normal orbs have displayed a count of 42949671 orbs while trying to upgrade rings. While this number is displayed, it is impossible to upgrade any rings.

Also, gaining orbs within the game seems to be a problem. The true number of orbs received is displayed in the inventory, but not in the game, making the use of the orbs impossible.

My operating system is Windows 7, and I am using Chrome/15.0.874.121

i notice it to i thought i really did have that much

5,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
mine just disappeared any my friend sitting next to me got this so what is going on?

6,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
i have the same problem using google so it might be related to that but i cant still upgrade my rings but only with the amount of orbs i had before it glitched and future orbs aquired do not show up.

Lonely Sex Symbol

in one place it says i have a ridiculous amount of orbs in another it says i have zero and sometimes it lets me use them and sometimes it doesnt

Lavish Dark Elf

8,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I was on zOMG!'s Papa Saw and worked until I had 302 Orbs. Went to the Null Chamber, upgraded one ring once, then all but one Orb was gone.

I've also had the 42949671 Orbs problem, multiple times [over the Summer and even now]. However, that problem usually fixes itself as soon as you leave the Null Chamber, but it would be greatly helpful if that bug was fixed.

4,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Same issues. Happened after I died twice playing the Wolf boss on hard then switched to Kokeshi on Normal. I can use mine still but it only goes up to the number I had before the glitch. It also stole 9 of my 10 orbs when I destroyed a ring. Got rid of the glitch but I got one orb from the destruction. I'm using the newest version of Mozilla Firefox too. Seems to only happen when entering the Null Chamber for me.

10,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
Also having this problem. Mac running google chrome.
Occured when I went to upgrade a ring. Originally had 10 orbs before the upgrade. Now I have 42949672 after upgrading. :/

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have had both variants of the problem, when upgrading or salvaging a ring the number will change, sometimes to under twenty, other times to many thousands

I run Google Chrome as my primary browser in case this becomes relevant

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I made an upgrade that only cost two orbs, and all eighteen (not much I know, but I am concerned for the future) went missing.

--
Mac w/ OS X 10.6 and Firefox 6.0.2 if it matters.

Sarcastic Fatcat

16,425 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Okay so I'll have like 72 orbs, I use it on a level 2.0 ring to get to 2.1. All of a sudden i have 0

Gracious Seeker

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
I had 36 orbs, upgraded ONE ring from 5.5 to 5.6, and suddenly I had only 6 orbs left. Now I can't earn any orbs at all - nothing shows up in the counter when I finish quests and receive my reward.

Friendly Cutie-Pie

6,050 Points
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
I had a bunch of orbs, but when I went to the null chamber it only let me use 2 of them. The rest disappeared.
yeah same thing happens to me
Same thing here. First I would earn some and they would drop to 1, then I got a huge number show up.

I'm running Ubuntu Ocelot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces