Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was so hyped about the new Gaia Home.But.There are a few things that Gaia should fix in the future.

1st Problem(Loading)
It takes an eternity for it to load(Maybe its just mine but who knows?)

2nd Problem(Music)
YOU CAN'T TURN OFF THE MUSIC NOW LISTENING TO SKRILLEX HAS BEEN RUINED emotion_donotwant

3rd Problem(Movement)
Its so rickety and it makes me look like I'm either staggering or Seizuring(Lol.Seizure)

4th Problem(Placement)
Sometimes the items move themselves to a place you did not place them in.

5th Problem(Outside)
The Outside area(After you upgrade) looks huge and like before you might have thought you could get there.But you can't.Only a small area outside is available.

6th Problem(THE TV IS A LIE!!! A LIE!!!! GAIA!!! WHY U LIE TO MEH!??!?!?)
YOU SAID THE TV COULD ON.MY PLASMA TV DOESN'T D:<

Merry Muse

Shinjiru Shiokawa
I was so hyped about the new Gaia Home.But.There are a few things that Gaia should fix in the future.

1st Problem(Loading)

2nd Problem(Music)
YOU CAN'T TURN OFF THE MUSIC NOW LISTENING TO SKRILLEX HAS BEEN RUINED emotion_donotwant

3rd Problem(Movement)
Its so rickety and it makes me look like I'm either staggering or Seizuring(Lol.Seizure)

4th Problem(Placement)

5th Problem(Outside)
The Outside area(After you upgrade) looks huge and like before you might have thought you could get there.But you can't.Only a small area outside is available.

1st Problem - I agree on that only 50% cause it is only caused my lag or some sort razz

2nd Problem - Yea that sucks.

3rd Problem - That's gonna be fixed soon. It's as if it is so crookity.

4th Problem - That's because of the new smooth placement crap. I ignore that.

5th Problem - Outside or inside the house? If its the outer inside of the house, that has always been there.

6th Problem - I think its the Huge TV on the wall that works. I made a vid on the update on my channel. Go check that out if u wanna.
Skull X Rider
Shinjiru Shiokawa

1st Problem(Loading)

2nd Problem(Music)

3rd Problem(Movement)

4th Problem(Placement)

5th Problem(Outside)

1st Problem - I agree on that only 50% cause it is only caused my lag or some sort razz

5th Problem - Outside or inside the house? If its the outer inside of the house, that has always been there.

6th Problem - I think its the Huge TV on the wall that works. I made a vid on the update on my channel. Go check that out if u wanna.

1st Reply - Depends on your internet maybe.And I said 'Maybe only mine' so that one doesn't have to have a Percentage on the answer A simple 'its just your internet' or 'mine too' is enough.

2nd Reply - Indeed

3rd Reply - Soon as in when? and through Dev alerts.So far.Nope.Haven't said anything like that.Make sure of your information before you put it.

4th Reply - Well.If you are Ignoring it,Don't bother to post a reply to the 4th Problem.

5th Reply - I don't think you understand that one so let me break it down.The Wooden Parts outside your Gaia Home after you've gone inside has most of it locked out.And The parts that I say which are locked out are the ones which you can see.The Older One didn't lock you out of the Visible area.

6th Reply - My TV is on the wall.Doesn't work.And as far as I know.There is only one TV that goes on the wall.

Merry Muse

Shinjiru Shiokawa
Skull X Rider
Shinjiru Shiokawa

1st Problem(Loading)

2nd Problem(Music)

3rd Problem(Movement)

4th Problem(Placement)

5th Problem(Outside)

1st Reply - Depends on your internet maybe.And I said 'Maybe only mine' so that one doesn't have to have a Percentage on the answer A simple 'its just your internet' or 'mine too' is enough.

2nd Reply - Indeed

3rd Reply - Soon as in when? and through Dev alerts.So far.Nope.Haven't said anything like that.Make sure of your information before you put it.

4th Reply - Well.If you are Ignoring it,Don't bother to post a reply to the 4th Problem.

5th Reply - I don't think you understand that one so let me break it down.The Wooden Parts outside your Gaia Home after you've gone inside has most of it locked out.And The parts that I say which are locked out are the ones which you can see.The Older One didn't lock you out of the Visible area.

6th Reply - My TV is on the wall.Doesn't work.And as far as I know.There is only one TV that goes on the wall.

1st Reply - Yes agreed.

2nd Reply - Nothing to say.

3rd Reply - I have been here for quite awhile and they are SURE to fix it.

4th Reply - Well I wanna do it ^^ Reply TO THA MAX

5th Reply - Got that garçon.

6th Reply - Did you click on the middle part. It is Lanzer speaking. And you know theres a new Large Ungrade option for the house now.
Skull X Rider
Shinjiru Shiokawa
Skull X Rider
Shinjiru Shiokawa

1st Problem(Loading)

2nd Problem(Music)

3rd Problem(Movement)

4th Problem(Placement)

5th Problem(Outside)

2nd Reply - Indeed

1st Reply - Yes agreed.

6th Reply - Did you click on the middle part. It is Lanzer speaking. And you know theres a new Large Ungrade option for the house now.

1st Reply to the Reply of a Fcukin Reply - yum_puddi

2nd Reply to the Reply of a Fcukin Reply - emotion_awesome

3rd Reply to the Reply of a Fcukin Reply - Who knows.Many are always SURE.And yet they wait about...Well.They don't live long enough(wait.what?)

4th Reply to the Reply of a Fcukin Reply - Cool Story,Bro.

5th Reply to the Reply of a Fcukin Reply - What ever Senor Julio.

6th Reply to the Reply of a Fcukin Reply - Didn't work. classified_fu

Merry Muse

Shinjiru Shiokawa
Skull X Rider
Shinjiru Shiokawa
Skull X Rider
Shinjiru Shiokawa

1st Problem(Loading)

2nd Problem(Music)

3rd Problem(Movement)

4th Problem(Placement)

5th Problem(Outside)

2nd Reply - Indeed

1st Reply - Yes agreed.

3rd Reply to the Reply of a Fcukin Reply - Who knows.Many are always SURE.And yet they wait about...Well.They don't live long enough(wait.what?)

1st to 5th Reply - Have you met Ted Mosby

6th Reply - Report probs to admin.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
Aaaaaaaand back on topic...

I too am rather disappointed with several aspects of the new housing space. I used to have the biggest house available, and all my stuff fit in there, and now it doesn't. The reason for this is the forced grid that the furniture is going into is too loose. These are my issues:

> I had a bunch of floor cabinets for a kitchenette, and they don't line up like one counter any more. Each cabinet has room around it making my counter-top look even less like it is one piece. I could understand the outlines of individual items getting in the way of the look in the old system, but at least everything was tightly placed and looked like it belonged together.

> I have several doors, and only the basic door lines up on the wall properly. The bottom of the other doors either look like they are floating up on the wall or the door is free-standing on the floor a few inches from the wall.

> There seem to be weird layering glitches with furniture placement. I have some bookcases, that I was going to put a small distance behind some chairs. The interface would not let me put them back there until I moved the chairs away from the wall, and only then could I put them on the wall where I wanted them, and put the chairs back where they were. There clearly was enough room for them, because they let me put the chairs back in the same places, but the system refused to accept the command. There also were some intermittent layering glitches with putting items on tables. Several times they ended up looking like they were behind the table instead of on it. Moving the table before placing again fixed it in some cases.

Distinct Fairy

Certainly the Children have seen them... ...User Image
crying I can't even get in my house anymore!!!!!!! crying
User Image......in quiet places, where the moss grows Green......
Skull X Rider
Shinjiru Shiokawa
Skull X Rider
Shinjiru Shiokawa
Skull X Rider
Shinjiru Shiokawa

1st Problem(Loading)

2nd Problem(Music)

3rd Problem(Movement)

4th Problem(Placement)

5th Problem(Outside)

2nd Reply - Indeed

1st Reply - Yes agreed.

1st to 5th Reply - Have you met Ted Mosby

6th Reply - Report probs to admin.

1st to 5th Reply - Have you met my mother?

6th Reply - This place is on feedback for a reason emotion_donotwant

10,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I'm having problems with the housing too. The furniture is floating in the air and I can't place a table on a rug or anything on a table. Plus you can't just move the furniture anymore you have to confirm everything that you do. It is a bit annoying.
Fireformed
I'm having problems with the housing too. The furniture is floating in the air and I can't place a table on a rug or anything on a table. Plus you can't just move the furniture anymore you have to confirm everything that you do. It is a bit annoying.

i know

Merry Muse

Shinjiru Shiokawa
Fireformed

i know

Yes. Yes it is. emotion_donotwant

Desirable Genius

8,500 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Everything that is right or reasonable pleads for separation.

Okay. Those are some problems. and the TV i thought works. . .

The blood of the slain, the weeping voice of nature cries, 'tis time to part.
Skull X Rider
Shinjiru Shiokawa
Fireformed

i know

Yes. Yes it is. emotion_donotwant

emotion_donotwant They Still haven't fixed it

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Did you guys post these issues in the official feedback thread? Because if you didn't, then you should.

I don't have any problems with mine.

5th problem: The exterior of the house did not change and doesn't have to because it's not part of the housing update.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff