Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Blob

So excited for this list. mrgreen

Sweetest Genius

21,100 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Nerd 50
Narumi Misuhara's Ornament (red stapler)

Makes a stapling "crunch" sound when clicked :3

Conservative Capitalist

15,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
J1star
Not good for us medieval- themed housers then D:

Don't worry. If they are barely making a few items animated, they should come up with more animated furniture, soon, and hopefully they'll have some medieval ones as well. whee

I'm hoping for more animated retro stuff. (20's-30's) Lately, I've become obsessed with that time period. ^^'

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
D: I really really need a fireplace, but an item hoarder just blew through the marketplace not too long ago and bought them all.

Dammit. I'm probably never going to get it.

Blessed Bloodsucker

Belethiel
D: I really really need a fireplace, but an item hoarder just blew through the marketplace not too long ago and bought them all.

Awww </3 That's so sad ;-;
I see there's still only one in the MP...

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
A Grombie
Belethiel

It's 999999 gold, pretty much a million. I never made a million gold. ._.

I think Gaia needs a smaller, simpler fireplace in the gold shops. I don't even care if it's animated. Then it could come in different colors.

Does anybody have a house that I can visit that has a fireplace, to make sure it's worth it if I'm going to go questing?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Belethiel
A Grombie
Belethiel

I think Gaia needs a smaller, simpler fireplace in the gold shops. I don't even care if it's animated. Then it could come in different colors.

Does anybody have a house that I can visit that has a fireplace, to make sure it's worth it if I'm going to go questing?

I have one in my house.

Gaia re-releases these housing items from time to time in the cash shop so hopefully the price won't ever climb that high.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Existential Existence
Belethiel
A Grombie
Belethiel

I have one in my house.

Gaia re-releases these housing items from time to time in the cash shop so hopefully the price won't ever climb that high.

*looks at it* You have a nice house. o3o Yeah, I still want it. I guess I'll have to wait until then. >.>

Blessed Bloodsucker

Existential Existence
Belethiel
A Grombie
Belethiel

I have one in my house.

This is good news smile I don't think I'll let housing items I really want, slip by next time haha

Sweet Shapeshifter

44,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
heart Thanks

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
I hadn't realized that they had them in homes in towns 1 as well, according to the date this topic was created! I just made a Q&A thread to a complete list of towns 2 animated house items, and someone linked me to HERE! xd .

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ping of Death

If you're going to add animated items there is the Diedrich's Ornament and a few others like it.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Can anyone update me if there are changes? I've been gone since January of last year.

Princess Snack

31,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Ping of Death
User Image I don't know if this is new or not but I don't see anything in the thread mentioning it so far. The User Image Kitten Star lights up like a candle when you click it in a house. I don't know if the recolors do the same, not enough gold to buy them all and try it out.

I found this when I was walking through my friend's home and accidentally clicked on the kitten star in the top-most corner when I was trying to turn on the lights. What a pleasant surprise.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items