Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,350 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Can anyone tell me how I can upgrade my storage BYM when all my storage is at level10 it keeps telling me to up grade my storage,I have bought extra storage sacks. My Goo storage is full, what can I do???

Codebreaking Mage

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Go to map room 2, wipe out a monster tribe (I recommend leaving the Kozu for farming), and build an outpost where the monster used to be. Each new outpost increases your storage capacity by a bit (I don't know how much off the top of my head though...).

6,350 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Thank you I will try that.

6,350 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Cresneta
Go to map room 2, wipe out a monster tribe (I recommend leaving the Kozu for farming), and build an outpost where the monster used to be. Each new outpost increases your storage capacity by a bit (I don't know how much off the top of my head though...).

When I try to attack a monsters camp it keeps saying I am out of range, I can see my camp and the monster camp that I want to attack in the same screen shot??? how near have they got to be befor you can attack them???

Codebreaking Mage

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nerd 50
Fastest Gun
Cresneta

When I try to attack a monsters camp it keeps saying I am out of range, I can see my camp and the monster camp that I want to attack in the same screen shot??? how near have they got to be befor you can attack them???

The yards that you can attack should be a slightly lighter color than similar yards that are out of range. From my main yard, I can attack tribes that are right next to my yard plus the next hexagon after that. If you can't attack yards that are right next to yours, and monsters ready to go, make sure you still have a flinger. If you have monsters and a flinger, and still can't attack adjacent yards, then I don't know what else to tell you.

6,350 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Cresneta
Fastest Gun
Cresneta

The yards that you can attack should be a slightly lighter color than similar yards that are out of range. From my main yard, I can attack tribes that are right next to my yard plus the next hexagon after that. If you can't attack yards that are right next to yours, and monsters ready to go, make sure you still have a flinger. If you have monsters and a flinger, and still can't attack adjacent yards, then I don't know what else to tell you.

Thank you for that, I am new at attacking dose the flinger automaticly come up so you can use it or do you have to press it to join in the attack? still learning

Codebreaking Mage

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nerd 50
Fastest Gun
Cresneta
Fastest Gun
Cresneta

Thank you for that, I am new at attacking dose the flinger automatically come up so you can use it or do you have to press it to join in the attack? still learning

You just need to have a flinger on your yard. You should be able to attack the monster tribe by clicking on them and then selecting attack as long as that tribe is in range. I suppose you could try upgrading your flinger, but I'm not sure if that would help much with your range issues or not...

6,350 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Cresneta
Fastest Gun
Cresneta
Fastest Gun
Cresneta

Thank you for that, I am new at attacking dose the flinger automatically come up so you can use it or do you have to press it to join in the attack? still learning

You just need to have a flinger on your yard. You should be able to attack the monster tribe by clicking on them and then selecting attack as long as that tribe is in range. I suppose you could try upgrading your flinger, but I'm not sure if that would help much with your range issues or not...

Thank you my flinger is fully upgraded, just need to know how to attack using flinger and every thing else. What I am doing is attacking monsters and throwing all I have at them as quick as I can, this dose not get me many resourcers need more practice on attacking monsters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff