Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
So, am I the only one who has noticed that Aro is totally awesome? He's your traditional, bloodthirsty, ruthless, badass vampire who never steps outside to flaunt his GD sparkly gayness smile and he knows every thought you've ever had when you touch him ... every fleeting thought ... Yeah, I'd be in trouble.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for a handsome villain!
Aro is love. emotion_bigheart

9,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Despite of my dislike of the series in general, I think that Aro is one of the few redeeming characters that the series has. He is a nice portrayal of a villian. Though, I do wish Meyer gave him more character development and more appearances in the book. I would've like to know a lot more about this character.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
        "I love how Aro and the other members of the Volturi are really the only reasonable vampires in the series, and yet, they're the assholes because of it. I mean really...just because they drink a little blood every now and again, and they only protect the entire vampire race from being discovered and wiped out by humans. Sheesh."
Jane is adorable... Too bad, Meyer dumb all the great characters (bad guys, decent human) down.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Aro is fabulous. I just feel that his great moment was butchered because our douchenozzle protagonist was cheating by OPENLY TELLING EVERYONE what was obvious. OF COURSE he doesn't think they're guilty. OF COURSE he doesn't give a damn. His main concern is to keep control, and in order to make sure that happens those smug little Cullens need to die.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff