Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey tamers,

As many of you are aware today is Deacon Charmer's last day with Gaia. We will all miss him a ton. He's asked me to take over the "Ask a Dev" column here so feel free to direct any Monster Galaxy related questions my way.

A bit about me, I'm a copywriter for Monster Galaxy so my expertise is mostly relevant to the creative side of the game, but I also sit right next to the folks with the technical expertise so if there's an answer I don't know, I can usually find out.

I will strive to answer all politely asked questions regarding the game and I welcome constructive criticism but I will probably ignore questions and comments that are rude or nasty.

And as for you Deacon, those cookies were the bomb yo.

6,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hunter 50
Welcome to the moga forums Lady, i wish the best for you in this new journey, hope not to mad you with our questions.
And now for the questions. On behalf of those who are suffering from the Hanzo massacre, do you have any intention to solve this like removing him from the first map or being able to activate quests as you please.

Removing him from the first map is probably one of the better decisions if any action is taken due to the fact that those who cant catch him have the option to train before entering the second map to try to find him.

However, if you could possibly have the option to disable or to temporarily halt the quest as it may fix some other quests from bugging other players such as the Meaning of Friendship quest.

This leads me to my next query, when will the bugs concerning the expansion of spiral cave (ie. the quests) and the actual expansion of the cave occur?

Thank you for taking your time to read my formal request and questions.

= D

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Most important question is clearly: Which is your favourite moga?
Will there eventually be a fix for some of the evolution team battle quests being uncompleteable? It's getting really annoying having these quests randomly pop up, and then not being able to do anything to get rid of them.
ArCAIN NINjA
And now for the questions. On behalf of those who are suffering from the Hanzo massacre, do you have any intention to solve this like removing him from the first map or being able to activate quests as you please.

Removing him from the first map is probably one of the better decisions if any action is taken due to the fact that those who cant catch him have the option to train before entering the second map to try to find him.

However, if you could possibly have the option to disable or to temporarily halt the quest as it may fix some other quests from bugging other players such as the Meaning of Friendship quest.

This leads me to my next query, when will the bugs concerning the expansion of spiral cave (ie. the quests) and the actual expansion of the cave occur?

Thank you for taking your time to read my formal request and questions.

= D

i'm waiting for hanzos to be gone too so i can train my baby mogas
So....Where is the evolution this week???

When you going to release it?

And lastly,why is the hanzo quest that nova given was too much!?

You also knew that WE only needed 5-hanzo to evolve into hattori and if you want to have hanzo on your deck you need to capture another one..... In total,we only needed 6-hanzo. So what you gonna do with remaining 4-hanzo if you foolishly captured 10-hanzo? Can you explain this SISTER!?
Because we don't get it! Is this just a wasting of starseeds so that we will force to buy starseeds on skyshop? or you guys out of your mind when you giving out hanzo?

PEACE!!! I'm just asking.... 4laugh lol razz
i gotta admit i cant complain about the hanzos its actually a really worth while moga and really strong having 5 extras i have a team of 3 hanzos and a secondary team of 2 hanzo and my hattori the poison and the healing shield plus being a heavy striker makes him a really strong moga so hes actually one of the best free ones in the game

13angel9's Princess

Timid Cat

13,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
Valheita
Most important question is clearly: Which is your favourite moga?

Second most important question is clearly: What is your preferred team?
@ArCAIN NINjA - Editing existing quests can be tricky and in some cases cause more problems than they fix, but I'll look into this Hanzo situation and see if anything can be done. As for Spiral Cave, the best answer I can give is "Soon?"

@Valheita/windmagician - Tough questions, I like some for the art and others for their usefulness. I generally like Mogas that are strikers or balanced and I tend to prefer the ones with some way of healing themselves. The team I usually play with these days is Jackalope, Bamf (a.k.a.Skie) and Shadowstrike. My 2nd stringers include Tama (Captain Leafhead), Vampiron (Mr. Compton), Powerbear (Teddy), Ikki, and I'm working on getting a Rock Lobster which I will probably name "Nottarock". I'll use just about any Moga I have that's at least level 20. Artistically speaking, Soulcleaver is hands down my favorite Moga for looks though (wish I had one...) My first Moga was Smok so as you can imagine, I'm as anxious for him to evolve as anybody.

@Nyeha_Cyka - As I mentioned, modifying existing quests can be tricky but I'll look into this.

@2011melody2011 - We'll be releasing the Evolutions on Mondays from now on. I can't speak to the reasoning behind the Hanzo quest being the way it is since I didn't write that one but I'd probably agree with mammonaeon on this one... can you really have too many Hanzos?

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
LadyGadfly
Hey tamers,

As many of you are aware today is Deacon Charmer's last day with Gaia. We will all miss him a ton. He's asked me to take over the "Ask a Dev" column here so feel free to direct any Monster Galaxy related questions my way.

A bit about me, I'm a copywriter for Monster Galaxy so my expertise is mostly relevant to the creative side of the game, but I also sit right next to the folks with the technical expertise so if there's an answer I don't know, I can usually find out.

I will strive to answer all politely asked questions regarding the game and I welcome constructive criticism but I will probably ignore questions and comments that are rude or nasty.

And as for you Deacon, those cookies were the bomb yo.

Hi LadyGadfly, My name is Jimmy and i have been playing Monster Galaxy ever since the beginning when it was released last November, Lately i have been so sad because my game and a ton of other peoples games have an error. Ill do my best to explain what is going on here since i keep seeing the mods post things that annoy me since they don't help and i know there just doing there job and i thank them for that.
Only thing is Monster Galaxy is losing a ton of players due to the fact there unable to play the game.............Now what happens is for 5 weeks i was unable to play, when i start my game it says (error loading neighbors for user id) then i ether get a white screen or i get a black loading screen or i get the login screen for gaia online on my facebook which shouldn't at all happen.
Now the thing about this is that my friends are able to log on my game just fine from there homes and they do not see this error, but when i get this error i can't log onto any of my friends games ether and they trust me to help them when there away so they don't miss out on exclusive event moga to catch. Now lately my game let me play for 2 whole days and i didn't sleep at all those days because i wanted to catch up on all my evolutions and get my Halloween moga before the event ended................ Now my error is back and i can't play my game at all so im glad that i did that...but im so sad i want to level my winja who is so close to level 50 and he will be my first level 50 ever and im so excited...But please have the other devs find out what is causing me and sooo many others this error that has to do with gaia and gaia connect im pretty sure.
There is a post here http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-reports/loading-or-problem-loading-neighbors-for-user-id/t.75892315/ where people are talking about it and in but reports there is a ton of other posts where people missed the entire Halloween event due to this....Also here is a video someone made of this error and it's widespread as well, there are tons and tons of players unable to load the game due to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lppHBc2U4o
That video isn't mine but someone else made it on the forum so i used it to show you whats going on
Please please please look into this and let me and everyone else know what is going on.
I mean that in the nicest way possible ^^
I have nothing against any devs and used to talk to them a lot when the game was in it's earliest months and even shared a ton of ideas with them as well smile

Thanks so much, please make my day by reading this and giving me some hope they will look into this error because it's gotta be the worst bug this games ever had sad

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
Are you ever going to make Plasmadon a galactic and relase Yoake and Hanzo's location ?

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
i hope the nars start dropping the stone needed for quest the meaning of friendship

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
mihneakokoju
Are you ever going to make Plasmadon a galactic and relase Yoake and Hanzo's location ?

Hanzo is already released but you need to get to cortex shell to activate the quest to capture it

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
Horsea1
mihneakokoju

Hanzo is already released but you need to get to cortex shell to activate the quest to capture it

I know that, but I want Hanzo to have one single location, not to follow me every time I'm trying to capture or defeat other mogas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff