Welcome to Gaia! ::

I bought radiohead's king of limbs: really liked it
I bought DJ shadow's entroduction:awesome
I bought mos def's black on both sides: coolios
and finnaley i bought gorrilaz's biggrin Sides awesome (hong kong best gorrilaz song eva)
Hey Came across your post will check out MosD
Gym Class Hereos just dropped and it sounds good too

Clean Member

...i swear when i grow up...
...i won't just buy you a rose...

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Lykke Li's "Youth Novels" & "Wounded Rhymes" i love her voice and persona. s'nice.
Gotye's "Making Mirrors" his voice is very enjoyable
PB&L's "Gimme Some" i love the three of them. nice vocals, the whistling is a nice touch.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

...i will buy the flower shoppe...
...and you will never be lonely...
I got If Tomorrow Never Comes - Screaming Your Name for free on bandcamp smile

here
If Tomorrow Never Comes

Proxy Explorer

Bought. Ha!
-----------------------

I recently purchased Mac Miller's Blue Slide Park album, but it is terrible. Like, I shat out dog food and toss it at producer stating "here, this is my new CD" then the producer did some fancy editing work and added terrible beats and the finished product was Blue Slide Park. Don't get me wrong, I used to enjoy Miller, but this CD is poop.

I also purchased Money Looking for Thieves by The Non-Commissioned Officers. Literal eargasm. Like, they are new favorite band worthy. I highly, HIGHLY recommend this album.

-----------------------

Tipsy Raider

CRYSTAL CASTLES - CRYSTAL CASTLES II

Codebreaking Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
ⓩⓐⓝⓘⓛⓨ

I really bought Robert Schwartzman's new album Double Capricorn. His music is really cool, it gives me an old-school kinda vibe and he's donating all of the profits from the album to charity. It's a win/win situation!
    I also bought Voxhaul Broadcast's Between Love and War, and it's not as good at their previous album, it's still pretty good. Broken Nerve is a really catchy song.

Familiar Browser

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Dead to Me's new album "Moscow Penny Ante" dropped last month, it is worth checking out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff