Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Thexus looked up at Kailani when she spoke to him. There was an odd glint to his eye that might lead one to believe that he understood what she was saying. His ears drooped when Kailani wiped her face with her arm. At the very least, he knew something was wrong with the captain. He gave a quiet whine and wagged his tail once, trying to appear sympathetic, but it was so hard with humans. Most of them couldn't figure out what he was trying to say.

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
User Image
User Image
αɼα ѳʙɪɳsѳɳ
ѳcαϯɪѳɳ: Aboard the Valkyrie in Toccolta

Mara raised her hand when Commander Airxon invited the captains to ask him about the plan, two questions in her mind. She spoke respectfully, but there was a hint of flatness in her voice.

"Sir, what will be done with prisoners and guerillas who surrender? Also, are the ground forces going to be from our men or from another branch of the military?"

The questions weren't really related except for the fact that whoever was on the ground would be the ones accepting surrenders and taking prisoners. She wasn't thrilled with the tactics. If the ground forces were going to be from the Navy, they weren't always best suited for guerilla warfare. Their training prepared them for aerial combat, ship-to-ship, rather than man-to-man. However, if the ground forces were from another branch of the military, like the Army, she wasn't thrilled about that either. Landlocked men often thought in unilateral directions, which was a disadvantage when working with the Navy, who thought in terms of up and down as well as from side to side. Their ideas didn't mesh, and the few experiences Mara had had in the past working with non-aerial soldiers had been frustrating. She wanted to be utterly prepared for this mission, and that meant knowing whether there was potential for headache-inducing conflicts.

User Image
User Image

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kailani composes herself and then looks down at the dog. The sympathetic look had been lost on her while she dried her eyes. "So what are you doing wonderin' about on that leg anyway? And without yer human?" The bottle was a little more than half gone at this point.

Dangerous Giver

9,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Airxon Zanfreed
8th fleet Commander

One of the captains took his offer he placed on the table. Captain Robinson asked him the question about POWs and which branch was the ground force under. "Good question, Captain Robinson. The prisoners will be detain in jail and question for Intel. Once the war is over the will be released back to the country. Now for leaders of the forces will be killed, so they can't appose us once again." Airxon said with a happy tone. "Now the troops will have to be from the army branch, because are own soldiers don't have the experiences of land battles or have the training to fight in the jungle. I know the pain of having to use other branches, but this war can't be won with naval forces alone. We for the seas and dealing firepower when needed as the army is for front lines of land battles. They are needed and so are we." he told her.

"Now if that all the questions we have, then you are all dismissed, expect for Captain Robinson. I would like to talk to you private." The commander said and waited for people the leave if there were no other questions to be asked.

Fleet Status
-Carriers=4
-Battleships=8
-Cruisers=8
-Flagship “Exorsus”=1

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
User Image
User Image
αɼα ѳʙɪɳsѳɳ
ѳcαϯɪѳɳ: Aboard the Valkyrie in Toccolta

As the other captains filed out of the room with their orders, Mara remained seated at the conference table. She had no idea why the commander asked her to stay behind, and was definitely curious. Had she done something recently that required a personal rebuke? Or was it about Arias and her admittedly high-handed actions with him? She didn't regret it, since Arias would most likely have ended up working for the Navy either way, whether as an unwilling prisoner or as a (mostly) willing recruit. Nobody would have gone looking for him if he'd turned up missing, after all, and it wouldn't have been the first time the Imperial Navy had appropriated personnel like that. She'd only done what she could to ensure that everybody ended up with the best result possible, that was all.

The silence was making her tense, and she couldn't bear it anymore.

"Commander, what did you need to speak to me about?"

User Image
User Image

Dangerous Giver

9,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Airxon Zanfreed
8th fleet Commander

Airxon rose up after the captain spoke and sat in the chair right next to her as he looked at the map. "Captain Robinson, I want to know your opinion of this war?" he asked. "You can say whatever you want without fear. I won't hold you to it." he said in a carefree tone so Mara could relax a bit. The reason he wanted to know was because she spoke up and her voice did not have the much feeling in it too. He liked to hear his want his subordinates had to say; because it helped make sure they would not be afraid of him or feel like they could not talk to him.
Fleet Status
-Carriers=4
-Battleships=8
-Cruisers=8
-Flagship “Exorsus”=1
User Image
ѶɨϨҔʝѦξЯҿɽ

Ϣhat щould ϓou Ąttempt Ϊƒ ўou ɮnew ץou ould Ƞot ϝail ʡ

Vishji was left alone, totally seemingly in peace as he slept. Slowly though his eyes opened again and the Candyman who was usually so full of giggles and spirits just stared up at his ceiling before turning his head and gazing outside at the rolling clouds. Taking a long breath in, Vishji slowly exhaled. Where was Zen? He looked around the room and didn’t see those orange eyes looking over him, this was…unlike Zen. The captain looked around the room. Realizing he was alone once more he looked at the machine working on ridding the drugs. “Enough…I am just fine. Damn kitteh can’t keep a soul black licorice as mine down for long…” This time he slowly pulled the needle out, not flinching in the slightest. He wrapped the wound with gauze left at his beside and slowly got out of bed. He could tell most of the ship was sleeping now, she wasn’t though, his lovely woman. Vishji slowly put his feet into his slippers and gripped his cane leaning by his bed and pushed up labouredly, like a man that had lived a hundred years past his death. Rubbing his eyes Vishji stepped for his balcony, in the quiet of the room barely it could be heard, the churning of his gears in his leg.

Opening the curtain’s he felt the wind had calmed and realized they must be out of the strait now. Vishji stepped out, peering up at the many moons in the sky, the stars behind them. They sparking in the man’s dark eyes as his hand gripped his cane harder Vishji turned away and walked into the dark room that was lit only by the hologram of a fire. He took his time walking across the dark wood, his cane tapping arithmetically as he went into his wardrobe. He stopped, just for a moment, lifting a finger up to his temple…Shaking his head Vishji took a moment pulling out and laying out which clothes he was going to put on. Just a white collared shirt, with a cut collar, black pants, and a rainbow checkered studded belt. Vishji gingerly bent down and buckled up his thigh high black boots, making sure the silver buckles were in place he stood, gripping his can in his fingers he laid a pale yellow scarf over his shoulders and walked out of his room. He left his top hat and usual clothes there in his room. The white shirt was well cut and hung close to his body, making it unnecessary to tuck it in.

Vishji exited his room. His boots and cane with that unique noise, tap, clack, tap, tap, clack, tap, tap, clack, tap, tap, clack…Exhaling he passed through the halls, like a sounding shadow. His men knew, they all stopped talking in the middle of their card game in the longue when they heard the sound. It wasn’t that they feared their captain, entirely, just that, when they heard his cane hit the wood like that, it sent shiver’s running down their spine. Ninai’s head lifted up from the book he was reading on the upper deck and looked down to see a silhouette headed for the main bridge. He would stop him but that clack of the cane against the ship’s deck made him stay in place.

The Candyman had risen.

He walked through the doors of the main bridge, where a few were working. They all started to acknowledge him in that respectful manner when he raised his cane and whispered, “Sshh…shush now little cupcakes…” The men responded with soft sounds of agreement and went back to work as their captain walked to his station and sat down in his chair. He put his cane into a slot on the left and the entire thing lit up for a moment as lines of code ran into it, verifying it was in fact the real key. All at once the metallic sound of that woman came into listening rage once more, ‘Welcome Captain…’ “I want engine status, output, input, integrity, and shield generators in front of me now. Give me the overall status of the crew, supplies, and our water…Also, bring up surveillance of room 74b…” Vishji was to the point, after all it was just a computer he’d designed to help manage the ship. Suddenly 3D screens opened around the captain he stood up and started sliding them in order, hitting buttons, looking at the lines and lines of numbers. After all a captain cannot leave his ship unattended for long, it wasn’t in their code last time Vishji had checked. He got to the surveillance he had asked for, Zen’s room and workshop. It was empty…Vishji tilted his head, “Bring up surveillance for sectors 12, 24, and 68." The roof tops of the ship where Vishji often knew his guardian to go. They were empty.

The Candyman’s eyes suddenly searched and then became wide, “Bring up those sectors starting from eight hours ago…” Vishji stayed in the bridge watching, everything.

Felina going up there where Zen and his bird was.

Himself being seen taking off.

Ninai bringing the Star under the Sot.

Coming home…

A little after that…

Vishji’s eyes became wide as he watched…

Zen…Jump.

The captain suddenly shook, exhaling a shaking breath. His right hand coming up and touching the screen, rewinding it, over, and over, and over, and over…

All at once he stopped, wrenched his cane out, shutting down all the screens and walked out into the cool night air. Passing his crewmen he walked through several levels, down, down, descending into the engine room where…The Candyman, Vishji, slowly slid down one of the walls, his head tilted back, as he dropped his cane and curled his arms around his legs, and buried his head into his knees. Vishji stayed like this for awhile, just not moving, that image burning in his mind before in the middle of the dimly lit engine room, a sound was heard. “Hee..hee…Ahahahaha Silly Zenny-Zen! Took a jump into the deep…L-…Left hehehe…” The Candyman stood once more, remembering those numbers he had looked at for in engines on the bridge. Flipping a switch he turned on all the lights, picked up a tool belt, strapped it on, and two tool boxes, before he disappeared into the metallic maze of churning and twirling gears, aisles of pumps, and pulleys. Rows of iron walk ways and fuses. This was his haven, and here he would stay until, he could candy his heart again, and make it still.

♪♥Dum di da di da
Dum di da di da
Dum di da di da
♪♫₮he only thing he said was♪♫
Dum di da di da
Dum di da di da
Dum di da di da♫♥
And...

ϊ Ӎ ʈнȜ ҪąɳɖɣӍϞ
[[Hey everyone! Sorry for not posting in forever!...Getting used to the new semester i.i...Oh! Also AnCat and Ixor-san! I hope moving wasn't too terrible and the new place is not bad either <3]]

FELINA TRUVOLT
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

User Image
the two of them continue talking about food until the teapot whistled. Felina gathered the glass teapot and the jar with the three bulbs inside of it. as she arranged the teapot on a tray with a tea cup and saucer place under it. She emptied out the jar into the glass teacup and then carefully poured the teapot filled with hot water into the glass one. The bulbs started to open slowly as Felina filled the pot, it revealed itself as colorful flowers blooming under the hot water. Felina eyes grew as she finished pouring the water and stared at the flowers becoming bigger with every minute passing. A sweet floral scent filled the room. Felina happily pulls open one the drawers and takes out a knife. She moves over to the cakes that she had on there stands and starts to cut into them just sliver of each. She places them on the same plate making look like one full piece of cake. She places the plat on the tray and covers it with a lid and placed a napkin on top of it as well adding the sliver ware.
She turns back to show Stella Mare the tray with the clear tea pot with flowers blooming from inside.
"Isn't it wonderful? I never see tea do that before...I hope this helps the Captain. If not well there's always cake I suppose...even though the doctor said no sugar. I just can't depreive the Captain of his sweets. She tells her as she moves about picking out two more tea cups.
"Care to try before give it to captain?"

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
( Was kinda wondering where you were at, V.

Welcome back XD )

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

((Count V: It was...interesting getting the vast majority of everything moved in a single trip two weeks ago.We're still getting things unpacked, but we're most of the way done.))

Eloquent Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The angle of Thexus' ears changed slightly at Kailani's questions. He gave her a look that meant, "If you didn't understand me earlier, what makes you think you'll understand if I answer you now?" The concept of rhetorical questions was lost on the dog. He knew what people said to him and it irritated him when they asked questions they didn't expect him to answer. Still, Thexus tried to come up with a way to answer Kailani's questions. Without any idea how to mime being bored, he moved onto her second question and pretended to be asleep for a moment, then looked up at Kailani again before returning to his chicken.

Eloquent Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tragic magic and fairy tale wings
The soul within simply sings...

User Image

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Stella Mare watched Felina prepare the tea, surprised when the bulbs bloomed into flowers in the tea. "I haven't seen tea do that either," she said. A smile crossed her lips when Felina talked about not being able to deprive Vishji of sugary treats. "I might recommend listening to the doctor, Felina. I'm sure Vishji will survive." The siren nodded when Felina offered her some of the tea. "I would love to." While Felina poured the tea, a contemplative look crossed Stella's face for a moment. "Felina, do you by any chance know where the captain is from?" she asked.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

What comes next is what I fear
        As the sirens sing, I'm drawn near
              They pull me in and say goodbye
                      No one heard my desperate cry
                                Stay away from the water's rim
                                            Or your fate will soon be grim
                                                          You will quickly die
                                                                          When the sirens cry

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Like any idiot human, Kailani did not understand what Thexus was trying to convey, or that he was even trying to convey anything. She just gives him a funny look and tosses her plate in the sink for someone else, probably Mio, to clean up. "You're weird, Mutt," she tells him and heads out of the room. She supposed she should head back to the bridge and pretend to be flying the ship. Mio was usually off doing something important. Where the hell was he, anyway? She'd hardly heard from him since they left the Mongoose behind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff