Welcome to Gaia! ::

DEVS can you explain us why there is no evolution this week?

I think you have to let us know!
The Evolution for A.C. is there so i assume that the Evos for the others are there as well.

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
namikaze116
The Evolution for A.C. is there so i assume that the Evos for the others are there as well.

That was last weeks evo.

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Amatirazu

They have being bussy with the super spin, halloween event and monthly chance, they are just humans, so be patient.

Quote:

That was from the past week
Evolution of A.C. was the evo last week.... This week evolution are trolo,catchulu and pefyx... They must be evolving this day. If they cannot make it today at least they should say and let us know! that is the right attitude....
frikir
Amatirazu

They have being bussy with the super spin, halloween event and monthly chance, they are just humans, so be patient.

Quote:

That was from the past week

Yeah I think your right... They been so busy counting the money they get for the CHANCE ITEMS....
if you think about it it actually made sense because for every chance item it WAS that weeks evolution so if thats the case then i know why their not out this week
My bad people....forgot that was last week's.
ya forget about last week.now its this week.where is trolo,cathulu and peafyx evolution.are the evolutions of them are dead
i hate the monthly chance. all i got where some 100hps and 1blue coffe
not exactly gonna help me get a galactic isnt it

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
ArCAIN NINjA
i hate the monthly chance. all i got where some 100hps and 1blue coffe
not exactly gonna help me get a galactic isnt it

I have just attempted it, got 2 double xp potions, numerous amount of hp potions, evo potions, and coffee's(in one though). Claus, 2 grimace's and the other one(not the galactic). Bit annoying emotion_8c

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Good stuff coming for next week so stay tuned. We hope you like it smile

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
And this announcement in the Monster Glaxay on Facebook page on the 01 November at 06:10 "Monster Galaxy added 3 new photos to the album New Mogas to Evolve This Week: Trolo, Cathulu and Peafyx." Is that still happening?????
Deacon Charmer

Hope you guys tell us why the evolution this week was cancelled..

I think we need to know your reasons... So that we're not waiting for nothing.....

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Amatirazu
Deacon Charmer

Hope you guys tell us why the evolution this week was cancelled..

I think we need to know your reasons... So that we're not waiting for nothing.....

Like other people said, we put out several things this week. However here are some possibilities as well(you'll find out which ones are true):
- We have a rather big new feature coming out within the next week or so
- We plan to give you 2 sets of evolutions in one week next week
- The team that brought you MoGa is now starting to create new games for you to love
- Halloween is a crazy time at Gaia and it is more difficult to code in some of these costumes

They might all be true but there is at least one that I'm not sure about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff