Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smol Waffles

If you want to attack me, POST first. I'll just assume you are hitting and running which I HATE. I'll hunt you down to kill you and if I'm feeling mean enough I will try to turn you too. So be smart post before you attack.

Post, bump, etc.

(If you're wondering, I made this thread to "turn" to the other side. I'll bump probably after I want to change again)

As a final note, I'd prefer if you posted if you want to attack me. (it's not nice to be a lurker)

I also have "Infected Bite". So if you want to be a wolf, then make sure you let me know. I'll cast the spell. Keep in mind though there's a one in five chance it'll work. If you die though, just go to the flash space and die a few times and you'll turn anyways.

I now also have Antidote, so if you wish to become human again, I can turn you back, keep in mind though just like for wolf form, it's only a 1 in 5 chance of changing!

colors I've been
blue
red
red
grey/white
black/grey
brown
black/grey
brown
black/gray
black/gray
blue
brown
black/gray
black/black (red eyed)
black/gray
black/gray
purple
red
blue

Final fyi, if you hit and run and I catch you, I will heal up and try to turn you. I will ALWAYS attack you back if you try to hit and run. (this includes if you attack mules aka my mules)

Smol Waffles

Guide to the Halloween 2k11 Event

Introduction
There were quite a few bugs when the event began, and quite a few that still exist. The event is mostly forum based with the flash space added for "flavor".

Initially, before the werewolves attacked users could obtain a alchemy formula and three items that could be used to create the event based item. Basically like the Alchemy Starter Kit. I'm not sure if it's even possible now to get the "kit" since it does not appear when you go to the flash space (I tried it on several mules).

You can choose to be "human" or "werewolf". It doesn't seem to matter which side you choose since at this time, the number of attacks/heals, etc do not seem to be directly affecting the holiday storyline like in past events.

You can switch "sides" once an hour. As long as a user has been on one side for one hour or more than they can switch to the other side.

Forums versus Flash
Other than as mentioned before, the flash side serves no purpose EXCEPT to allow a user to "change sides".

The main event occurs in the forums. The flash is just used for "changing factions". It seems to serve no other purpose at this time. It will not give you items, it will not hand out achievements and does not affect the forum event except to change a user's faction.

Flash Game
You either kill werewolves or "humans" in the flash game depending which faction you selected when you start the flash pop up.

You can not heal and there are no bonuses for doing things in the flash space.

Note that the only purpose of the flash space, currently, is to change factions.

Forum Game
After you have selected a faction, you will attack the opposing faction or heal your comrades. Healing can ONLY be done in your faction's forum. Healing basically increases your HEALTH POINTS.

To gain STAMINA POINTS you post in the event forum. Additionally, the skill "Howl" sometimes will give Stamina points when used on a comrade werewolf. Yes, "Howl" is a werewolf only skill. I don't think there is a "human" comparable skill.

You gain experience with every successful attack or heal. Originally, you could only gain experience through "killing" a member of the opposing faction, but that proved far too difficult for many users due to kill stealing/sniping.

With each successful attack or heal you can randomly receive an alchemy ingredient. Once you've received the max amount of alchemy ingredients, you will not receive anymore. Yes you will be able to get the items for both factions as long as you change. There's approxiamately a total of 17-18 alchemy items you can receive for each faction, it runs like 10, 5, 2, 1 (it might one & one but I'm not sure since I buy and I forgot).

The forum game only is for posting, hanging out and for those who truly desire it, to be on the leader board.

The max level you can achieve is 10 for either faction.

Achievements
There's three known achievements.
User Image Survivor ~ Awarded for staying in one faction for 24 hours (Awarded to Moonrise combatants who manage to stay on the same team for 24 hours.)
User Image Hunter ~ Kill people 25 times in the opposing faction. (Awarded to Moonrise combatants who successfully kill 25 enemies.)
User Image Heal 50 times. (Awarded to Moonrise players who heal 50 teammates.) This one takes awhile to award and apparently still doesn't work for some users.

Items
Other than the Trick or Treat items, you can get enough alchemy items for two formulas from the Treehouse.
User Image Werewolf Hunter Formula ~ you use the components from attacking werewolves when on the human side to create the Werewolf Hunter item
User Image Werewolf Skin Formula ~ you use the components from attacking humans when on the werewolves side to create the Werewolf Skin
Both formulas are purchased either from another user or at the cost of 10 Wing Stickers.
If you got in before (or if it still works) before the werewolves hit the mansion you could get from the flash space: User Image Masquerade Broach Formula. You also could get the three ingredients required to create it, Masquerade Dance Card, Masquerade Invitation and Masquerade Hors d'Ouevres. The dev's have just announced that after the forum event has concluded, the flash space will reopen for anyone who missed the "pre-wolf" party to obtain the pin ingredients & formula.

There are also items you can get from z'OMG but are unrelated to the "main" event. Posting in the z'OMG forum will earn you Pumpkin Gummies or killing Jack in z'OMG will earn you one of the two z'OMG recipes. Other than Jack, there are no other goings ons in z'OMG.

Changing Factions
There's two ways to change factions, one is to have someone of the opposing faction hit you with "Antidote" if you want to become human or "Infected Bite" if you want to become a werewolf. Keep in mind that both have a 1 in 5 chance of causing a change. It works immediately when it works.

The second way is to go to the flash space. You have to have zero health in the forum space first to be able to change! It will not work if you have any health at all. You have to be "dead". When you "die" in the flash space, there's a 50% chance you'll change factions upon death. Sometimes it takes a few tries before it works. If it seems to be taking too long, check to make sure you are "dead" in the forums. I've had users heal me so I couldn't change. xP

You "die" in the flash space from retaliatory attacks from the "opposing" side. So if you're werewolf it would be humans and vice versa. You attack enough you'll eventually "die". The flash space will refresh and you'll know whether or not it worked, if it didn't, just repeat.

MOST importantly you can only change after you've been in the faction you are currently in for at least an hour. For example, you chose human and five minutes later you decided you want to be a werewolf instead, you have to wait at least another 55 minutes before you can change into a werewolf.

Smol Waffles

wahmbulance

Smol Waffles

yum_coldone

Smol Waffles

yum_onigiri

Smol Waffles

yum_sausage

Blessed Healer

Fine, no lurking for me. xd

Smol Waffles

4hikari