Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Bloodsucker

What's your response when someone says they don't like Twilight?
What's your response when someone says they do like it?
Why do you care?
Are you stupid or you're just asking for it?
"yah that seems to be going around. lol i thought it was great!"

4,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
That is an idiotic question.
I say good for you. Now state your reasons.

Twilight is not a good series by any means, it condones *****, abuse, shallowness, anti-feminism, and that life is fair, you can get everything you want and not do anything to earn it. If there's things I missed, I'm sorry.

As for if someone said they liked Twilight, I'd probably ask why they did too, I have no problem with a fan who realizes it has bad things in it and likes it despite that, even then, I'd have them tell me what they liked I think.

I am super sick of rabid antis and rabid fans though, they annoy me because not only do they hate/like for no good reason, they try to convert everyone they can to either liking/hating the ever living s**t out of it, like some overzealous cult, and some are so much that way that they are a harm to themselves and others.
Dr Murdoc Niccals

Twilight is not a good series by any means, it condones *****, abuse, shallowness, anti-feminism, and that life is fair, you can get everything you want and not do anything to earn it. If there's things I missed, I'm sorry.

As for if someone said they liked Twilight, I'd probably ask why they did too, I have no problem with a fan who realizes it has bad things in it and likes it despite that, even then, I'd have them tell me what they liked I think.

I am super sick of rabid antis and rabid fans though, they annoy me because not only do they hate/like for no good reason, they try to convert everyone they can to either liking/hating the ever living s**t out of it, like some overzealous cult, and some are so much that way that they are a harm to themselves and others.
It's like back when this forum was in the "Hot Topic" section all over again...
PKmon Trainer Red
Dr Murdoc Niccals

It's like back when this forum was in the "Hot Topic" section all over again...

Yes, and I think a big reason for that is because that Breaking Dawn movie is coming out soon, it's what's big right now. And I agreed with you completely with the imprinting thing, there's nothing cute or romantic about that.

Interesting Bloodsucker

Longcat is fine too

Then don't post in here if you don't like it.

Interesting Bloodsucker

Lastro
That is an idiotic question.

Then don't post.
Innocent Winter
Longcat is fine too

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW if you dont like it then stop posting here!!!!!" You can't tell someone that they can't post something here just because they disagreed with you. It's against the rules of this forum and the site.
Innocent Winter
Longcat is fine too

To the times that you said "Don't post."

People can post here, no matter what they say and no matter what you feel about it. You can't tell people to not post.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Dr Murdoc Niccals

Pretty much this. And "Good for you, for not following the crowd and forming your own opinion."

OP, we expect more content here, in a discussion forum.

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Personally I don't care if you dislike or like Twilight, I just hate it outright for the content of stalkers, getting everything for nothing, vampire babies, and so on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff