Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tityanya
thedarkone15

Did everyone lose their powers or just yoka?

User Image

Dark Speaks!!
--
Everyone. Because of Nato's Energy.

We didn't really lose our powers... we just got weakened.
It's very temporary

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
thedarkone15

Dark, the resort is a little high...after 10,000 feet, there's not enough air for people to breath

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
thedarkone15
tityanya
thedarkone15

Did everyone lose their powers or just yoka?

User Image

Dark Speaks!!
--
Everyone. Because of Nato's Energy.

We didn't really lose our powers... we just got weakened.
It's very temporary

Ah okay. Imma just say the magic that keeps Snow and Titania solid wasn't affected wink

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

i managed to post for everyone
Event response posts are always tough because I need to post for everyone
Also, since it's just weakened, I did have everyone with somewhat usable powers, just I kept everything they did really basic and acknowledged that they were having some troubles with it

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tityanya
thedarkone15

Dark, the resort is a little high...after 10,000 feet, there's not enough air for people to breath

User Image

Dark Speaks!!
--
@.@

I need to pay more attention to science...

I'm gonna reduce it to 4000 feet, because that's a freaking long drop down at 20000 feet.

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
FeraI_Miscreant
ok, I'm confused... I'm near a volcano and my character's 20,000 feet in the air above the resort!?! gonk

He did the same thing to Flynn, Gear's character. I would ask Dark to see which one he wants you at. Let me know so I can fix it in my notes for my posts too because you might end up with one of my characters too smile

Distinct Hunter

3,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shifting Time
FeraI_Miscreant
ok, I'm confused... I'm near a volcano and my character's 20,000 feet in the air above the resort!?! gonk

He did the same thing to Flynn, Gear's character. I would ask Dark to see which one he wants you at. Let me know so I can fix it in my notes for my posts too because you might end up with one of my characters too smile
Well... I went ahead and chose to be at the volcano, because I thought I could get some interactions with some of the characters... but I'll edit my posts if it becomes an issue...

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'm completely confused. Weren't all of the students on platform that the bus had turned into? Why does it seem like we're on a bus again?

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
FeraI_Miscreant
Shifting Time
FeraI_Miscreant

Well... I went ahead and chose to be at the volcano, because I thought I could get some interactions with some of the characters... but I'll edit my posts if it becomes an issue...

hehe alright. I know that Mew posted as if you were falling to the Cloud VIP. sweatdrop This is weird now LOL

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Cuwen
I'm completely confused. Weren't all of the students on platform that the bus had turned into? Why does it seem like we're on a bus again?

It's called forgetting and being really busy to remember. I'm not really posting about the buses except when it explodes LOL

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Shifting Time
FeraI_Miscreant
Shifting Time
FeraI_Miscreant

hehe alright. I know that Mew posted as if you were falling to the Cloud VIP. sweatdrop This is weird now LOL

Oh noes I dun goofd
O well, it wasn't a critical part of my post, so everyone ignore it

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

Dark Speaks!!
--
I think I dun goof that entire post... Curse my ablities to think this character is that character... IF I put you down twice...tell me where you rather be...

If you already posted where you was at...then hey that's where you are...

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
thedarkone15

User Image

Dark Speaks!!
--
I think I dun goof that entire post... Curse my ablities to think this character is that character... IF I put you down twice...tell me where you rather be...

So you know I'm making an updated list for those missed and those doubled... sooo if you want me to post it when I post I can smile

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shifting Time
thedarkone15

User Image

Dark Speaks!!
--

So you know I'm making an updated list for those missed and those doubled... sooo if you want me to post it when I post I can smile

User Image

Dark Speaks!!
--
Go right ahead. Because I missed a lot of people.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

Dark Speaks!!
--
I'm posting today at lunch hopefully.

Also if you are still confused, please send me a message yo! I'll explain with better details on what's happening.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff