Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tek Tek Finalist! Vote on your Favorite!

TomV 0.10512129380054 10.5% [ 78 ]
Izuna moon 0.25067385444744 25.1% [ 186 ]
Classical Hands 0.38140161725067 38.1% [ 283 ]
Itana Ukara 0.26280323450135 26.3% [ 195 ]
Total Votes:[ 742 ]

Unbeatable Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
Fallen_hopeful17
-- Arstdh --
Fallen_hopeful17
-- Arstdh --
Fallen_hopeful17
BUMP!

What the hell was that antidote shot for?

Because all i have been trying to do is heal people so they continue fighting then while i am gather energy people are attacking me when all i want to do is play on the back lines so your kind has something to play with I get attacked and cant do what i want so. I do what i can to make the idea of attacking me unpleasant.

I know that killing medics is bad. If I would have known, I wouldn't have even bothered attacking you.

Sure, if someone's killing you over and over again, by all means change them, but for someone that kills you only once, Just revenge killing them and moving on is the fair thing to do. Can you honestly say that 50 EN with a 20% success rate is really worth it for a single death? I at least make an effort to not kill people more than once per hour if they aren't going after me again and again.

On top of this, It's taken me over 10 switch cycles to get one of the wolf colors I wanted. You quite honestly would have ruined my evening if that hit, at which point, I'd probably be infect-camping you for a couple hours.

Anyway. Sorry about that. But you've gotta understand that I'm just as pissed as people here, since I've gotten killed more times than I can count by safe threadders that refuse to post in a battle thread.

I am sorry to the who time i am trying to heal people i get attacked by a few wolf stocking me and everytime i heal they keep hitting me. this character is a vampire from the halloween of last something very special and they keep hitting me with infections bite. ANd i don't want to lose it. I am honestly sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your evening i am just sick of people trying to kill in safe zones.

I can understand that too. Getting camped by someone is no fun at all. [To add to this, some dude with antidote was camping me last night, for no reason whatsoever and refused to tell me why]

People that just fire off random changing moves are just mean. I reserve it as a last resort to get really annoying repeat attackers off my back. Though I've seen some people that just fire it off to be total trolls, and to piss people off.

Well, let's both be happy that the changing moves have such a crappy turn rate. I'm still a wolf, so no harm done. You now have me afraid to kill people other than those that are attacking me in battle zones, so mission accomplished, you'll have one less hunter creeping around the safe threads now xD

Magical Girl

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Hungry Lionheart

8,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Tundra Brawler 100
-- Arstdh --
Fallen_hopeful17
-- Arstdh --
Fallen_hopeful17
-- Arstdh --
Fallen_hopeful17
BUMP!

What the hell was that antidote shot for?

Because all i have been trying to do is heal people so they continue fighting then while i am gather energy people are attacking me when all i want to do is play on the back lines so your kind has something to play with I get attacked and cant do what i want so. I do what i can to make the idea of attacking me unpleasant.

I know that killing medics is bad. If I would have known, I wouldn't have even bothered attacking you.

Sure, if someone's killing you over and over again, by all means change them, but for someone that kills you only once, Just revenge killing them and moving on is the fair thing to do. Can you honestly say that 50 EN with a 20% success rate is really worth it for a single death? I at least make an effort to not kill people more than once per hour if they aren't going after me again and again.

On top of this, It's taken me over 10 switch cycles to get one of the wolf colors I wanted. You quite honestly would have ruined my evening if that hit, at which point, I'd probably be infect-camping you for a couple hours.

Anyway. Sorry about that. But you've gotta understand that I'm just as pissed as people here, since I've gotten killed more times than I can count by safe threadders that refuse to post in a battle thread.

I am sorry to the who time i am trying to heal people i get attacked by a few wolf stocking me and everytime i heal they keep hitting me. this character is a vampire from the halloween of last something very special and they keep hitting me with infections bite. ANd i don't want to lose it. I am honestly sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your evening i am just sick of people trying to kill in safe zones.

I can understand that too. Getting camped by someone is no fun at all. [To add to this, some dude with antidote was camping me last night, for no reason whatsoever and refused to tell me why]

People that just fire off random changing moves are just mean. I reserve it as a last resort to get really annoying repeat attackers off my back. Though I've seen some people that just fire it off to be total trolls, and to piss people off.

Well, let's both be happy that the changing moves have such a crappy turn rate. I'm still a wolf, so no harm done. You now have me afraid to kill people other than those that are attacking me in battle zones, so mission accomplished, you'll have one less hunter creeping around the safe threads now xD

I don't feel my apology is good enough. You see the banner below my post. I make them. How about i make you one for wolfs. I am truly sorry. friend?
I mean i should have mailed you. One out of ten is bound to be reasonable.
burning_eyes

Magical Girl

Dapper Darling

Dapper Darling

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items