Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was this helpful?

Yes!! <3 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 20 ]
No!! D< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll Whore!!! 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 8 ]
My question wasn't on the front page! (but I asked in the thread! <3 ) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
My question wasn't on the front page! ( so I just left D= ) 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 60 61 62 > >>

Shirtless Elocutionist

Moonrise FAQ <3 (formerly how to become a wolf)

Okay so this thread started out as how to become a wolf, which is what all us poor misinformed humans wanted to know when we suddenly found ourselves poofed to the humanity side, but due to frequent questions (and us working diligently to find the answers >w< ) I've changed it to a Frequently asked questions guide ^^

Like our info? Give a <3 or a bump! (or both >w< ) Keep the thread up for everyone to see the answers!! <3

Q: Okay, so, how do you become a wolf?

A: There are two ways to become a wolf, the first is to just start out with it. In order to do this you have to go to the Gro-Grain Sign up Thread and post, unfortunately you have to have NOT joined the human side yet, which means you can't have gone into the flash space or thread (Gaia is working on a fix on this though).

The second way is to be turned in battle. Thanks to some amazing research assistants and thread goers willing to be guinea pigs we have figured out a pretty reliable way to make sure you turn when you try. We are thinking, on the hour that you have been in your group. So say you go into the event page and it says you have been human for 45 minutes, when it gets to 1 hour, THAT is when you need to go and die. So far this has only worked in the flash space, we have yet to unravel the mysteries of the forum change. This has been tried multiple times by myself, my mule and many other thread goers and it seems to be working constantly.

Q: The flash thingy confuses me so. @_@
How imma supposed to be killed to turn into a wolf? :[

When you go into the flash area there are wolves with boxs above their head that say 100, these are HP, click on the wolves and that is how you fight. The wolves will hit you back sometimes. Keep killing wolves (they will appear in different places on the map) until you die.

Q: So I was told that I died in the flash space, but I'm still not "dead" here in the forum. Confuse. DB

A: The flash space and the forum HP are two totally different things. Think of the flash as a fun little mini game, none of your kills get transferred nor does your HP. Only forum kills seem to count towards your stats.

Q: How do you even level up or heal normally, anyway?

A: You have to go to your home base. It should be available at the top of the thread, above where your health and energy are. If you can't see if you're already in your base. Posting in threads in your base lets you heal. If you are a healer you should see the option to heal your comrades below their avatar in the threads in your home base. I assume you level by killing people (Gaia is working on making it so you can gain XP by attacking and healing too now not just killing )

Q: This thread is incredibly helpful ^^ I'm trying to switch sides, does it happen automatically upon death in the flash?

A: It's automatic, if you are going to turn you do it right away if you die from the flash space. (usually the flash space will reload)

Q: I don't like this color! I want to pick a different one!

A: Tough cookies! hehe, actually we are testing the theory that the last wolf you kill/the one who kills you to turn you is the color you will wind up, this is having varying results and could all just be a coincidence, we need to collect more data lol.

Q: How do i attack?

A: You attack by finding a human player in the main event forum or a werewolf player, they have to be on the opposite team >w< (The Masquerade H2K11) and clicking attack on the big yellow button that appears under their name. (sometimes it glitches and you cannot attack, gaia is working on resolving this bug) if the button is not they could be dead or protected (protected happens after you are revived as long as you don't attack anyone). Likewise, you could be dead if you see no attack buttons anywhere, keep an eye on your HP. =3

Don't see your question up here? Post in the thread and we'll get your answer to you if we gotta test it out ourselves (hopefully we've already tested enough xD )
Keep asking questions and we will keep answering them, front page will be updated daily =3

White List: Psychological STD
FourTailedFiveSpeed

Thanks to the both of you for helping with the thread and answering questions and being guinea pigs <3 <3

Black List:
None =3
-rolls through the thread and nods-
And I went to the flash space out of curiosity first... Well, time to get dieing.

Shirtless Elocutionist

That was pretty much my thought on things too hehe I've died twice already, just gotta keep at it. -is a zombie-

Dangerous Sex Symbol

FourTailedFiveSpeed
And I went to the flash space out of curiosity first... Well, time to get dieing.
Same here.

Shirtless Elocutionist

emotion_zombie
I don't think I've ever wished for death... What is Gaia doing... <O.o>

Eloquent Healer

11,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Oh, okay. Thank you! I was completely confused. It wasn't really clear just how it happened even after I read the 'about'.

Fashionable Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100
Thanks, this was really helpful. smile I've died in the flash a couple of times already, so I'm crossing my fingers...

Eloquent Healer

11,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
FourTailedFiveSpeed

That's what I did too. As soon as I found out that I shouldn't have I was sooo upset.

Shirtless Elocutionist

I read the about and had a hunch, so I posted on this account and figured I'd give it a try, the switched to my mule -nods to the red wolf- and tried that out, viola. Same results on my BFs account -prods him to post and show-
YEah, I am waiting on becoming a wolf. I accidently visted the flash space.

Shy Hoarder

15,240 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
crayons 4 the color blind

I read the about and had a hunch, so I posted on this account and figured I'd give it a try, the switched to my mule -nods to the red wolf- and tried that out, viola. Same results on my BFs account -prods him to post and show-
Hmm, time to break out the mule.

Shirtless Elocutionist

maetria
oh sad

Don't give up! go Matyr yourself for your people and let a few wolves nom on you!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff