• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
"Life is full of of forget me not's..."

User Image
User Image

"Life does go on though..."

User Image

Amanda nodded and fallowed them as she smiled to Misa. "My name is Amanda... its a pleasure to meet all of you" she said as she sat down at a small table. she wasn't sure weather or not to explain her powers as she folded her hands gently onto her lap and sat there politely. Her green eyes drifted back and forth studying both people. She wanted to be careful on what she said. She was a little nervous but it was nice for pleasant conversation.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

"I'll always have my roots to keep me stable.... it doesnt stop me from wishing"

((brb people calling me from x box lol))

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
- | Quaine | -

Servant?
Once In A Life Time

BUTLER!
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­▬

User ImageUser Image
    Quaine rubbed the back of his head with his free hand. "Of course of course, my apologies" He said with a nervous chuckle. "Seems I'm still not quite used to the new flow of things" He said holding the tray out to Amanda first. "As requested, hot chocolate" He said waiting for her to take a cup. After she did, he then extended the tray out to Misa- tho stopped as he arched an eye brow at the girl. "You are welcome to take any seat you wish, please, make your self comfortable" He said with a light laugh, waiting for her to get comfortable before giving her, her drink.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­▬
User Image
User Image

User Image

She got comfortable with her new seat and she snuggled in. This is so comfortable, I could fall asleep here if it was raining. "Nice to meet you Amanda." Then her attention went to the guy name Quaine. "You don't have to apologize, everyone makes mistakes once in a while." She smiled and saw as Quaine handed Amanda her a cup of hot chocolate. Then Quaine made his way to Misa while extending the tray but then stopped. Is there something- oh, okay. "Don't mind me, i'm already comfortable here. Thank you!"

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
((-face palms- Ugh! I keep reading everyones posts wrong!!! T-T My ability to rp late nights has died on me TT-TT I'm gonna head to bed for fear of making another false post >-<;; night guys, and sorry T-T </3 ))
Ichigo The Bunny
((-face palms- Ugh! I keep reading everyones posts wrong!!! T-T My ability to rp late nights has died on me TT-TT I'm gonna head to bed for fear of making another false post >-<;; night guys, and sorry T-T </3 ))

(( Good night, and no worries. You can continue tomorrow. ))

Friendly Explorer

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Ϻɪɗοʀɪ Ƒʊʀɪкʊ

ßɛ ɱʏ ƨɯɛɜȶʏ

xxxxxxxxxxßɛ ɱʏ ɧoɳɛʏ

xxxxxxxxxxxxƮoɳɪɢɧʈ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƆɑʊƨɛ Ƴoʊ'ʀɛ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴆʀoᴘ ɖɛɑɗ ʙɛɑʊʈɪƒʊɭ.

Midori had watched as Quaine scurried off in what she assumed was the direction of the messy room Demeter had spoke about. It didn't really come as a surprise to her that a butler would be so a**l about messes, so she could only giggle as he flailed about the mess. As he turned the corner, however, the footsteps that should have been heard were gone. Almost as if he vanished into thin air. The curious side of Midori wanted to go explore and see if she could explain why the footsteps stopped, but she still had that question she'd brought up to Demeter.

"Crap... why did I even bring it up? I'm going to seem like such a selfish brat." she thought, but there was no way she could go back on it now. Demeter hadn't forgotten, so reluctantly, Midori took a deep breath before going on. "I was just wondering if there might be any chance of me possibly changing some of the decor in my room if it doesn't suit me." she finally stated, looking down so her bangs hid her face from view. "It's not that I won't like it, it's just.. you know how most people have something unique about them that defines who they are? Well, I know I don't have any special characteristics about me, so I was hoping my room could be that special thing.." Midori concluded, hoping it made sense to Demeter, because she was lacking confidence in herself.

Quote:
Out Of Creativity: Sorry for the crap post. It's early and I'm brain dead. x-x;

Shy Girl

User Image
Master Kochou Kokuou
'I went through what you went through...maybe even worse'

Kochou sat up straight. He heard voices that he couldn't recognize. "New children!" he excitedly exclaimed. He jumped out of bed, got his leg tangled in blankets and fell to the ground. "I must go on!" he cried. He excitedly stood up and ran towards the door. Kochou jumped down the stairs and had his arms out wide saying, "Where are the new children!" with a big smile on his face.

(OOC: He is the funny weird type,,,kind of bipolar.)

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
[XD man i love him. I'll post soon as my comp starts working >.<]
User Image
Gideon Ravenor

Gideon approached the place that would hold his life from now on. It would grip into his soul and bound him down like a bird bound with barbed wire. Gideon knew he wouldn't be able to express himself. He reminded himself every day he had to keep himself under wraps. No mechanisms, no tinkering, no research. Just stay alive. That was the goal. Low profile. Don't ruffle feathers. Don't agitate the staff. Last of all...don't open the gate.

The thoughts ticked away in his head as he stood in front of the front gate, wondering if he should buzz himself in. No, people have touched that before. Germs, infection, and disease. He gripped his black leather bound book to his chest. Wearing a formal looking suit. A bow tie, black pointed shoes of the highest quality. He sat in his levitating chair wondering what he would do with his time there...NO. Low profile. Don't ruffle feathers. Don't agitate the staff. Last of all. Don't open the gate. He reminded himself yet again.

Gideon frowned lightly, his black chair humming lightly as usual. The fans gently exhaling the gasses created from his machine. All odorless and all completely safe. Thank the emperor for that. He frowned and adjusted his glasses on his face. This was becoming a bit of a bother. He didn't intend to sit here and wait...No he must not be rude. Low profile. Don't ruffle feathers. Don't agitate the staff. Don't open the gate. He reminded himself yet again, fidgeting with the long strand of silk he used as a book mark. Though he didn't really need one, he had never forgotten his page number. Ever.

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
~Demeter Lutfi~

The Lady In Charge

User Image

"I am the mother you never had,
But always wanted...."

Demeter laughed and smiled at Midori with a nod. "Of course child, you can change your room however it suits you, that's not a problem at all," she assured her and actually ruffled the girls green hair. "Well come along then, I'm sure you want to get settled into your room before doing anything else," she said with a light smile and continued leading Midori down the hall of bedrooms until they got to the number she had mentioned. She stopped and opened the door before sweeping her arm across the threshold in a go on in gesture. "I hope it is to your liking, please understand I would not normally just leave but today is a very busy day and I believe someone is waiting at the gate. If you need anything don't hesitate to call for someone," she told her apologetically before heading down off down the stairs to let in the poor soul at the gate. How did she know he was at the gate? That was where the uncertain feelings were coming from. On her way she passed Kochou just in time to hear his question and smiled, glad he was feeling better. "Midori has arrived, I just showed her to her room if you would like to meet her, and I do believe there is someone at the gate now," she told him with a gentle smile before finally heading out the door to open the gate by hand rather than just buzz in the child. "Ah, hello," she greeted him as she walked up to the gate and opened it. "You must be Gideon yes?" she asked politely, her tone gentle and friendly as ever. "Welcome child, please come in, welcome to our humble home," she told him. "I am Demeter, you are free to pick any variation on that you like, it's nice to meet you," she said introducing herself.

"....Let me heal your wounded soul,
And make that old life seem only a nightmare."

[wooooow did that suck as bad as i think it did? >.<"]
User Image
Gideon Ravenor

Gideon waited for all of ten minutes before he started sending out psychic signals. Giving hints and whispers that someone might be at the gate. Finally someone had listened to this call and saw him at the gate, he watched her approach. Memorizing her features, every single one. He nodded his head lightly as she introduced herself.+"Thank you Madame."+ The words rung through her head as if the words came from all around her. His lips did not move as he began typing at the armrest with his fingers. Punching keys in with unimaginable speed.

He began to type in her information, name, date that they had spoke. Also what was being said in extreme detail. He categorized every little bit about they're conversation. Even the fact he was categorizing it. His eyes finally left the keyboard. He flipped on an audio recorder which automatically recorded the conversation and transferred it to a data file in his chair. He looked as rigid as a statue as he finished his coding. He turned to her and the voice sprang into her head unexpectedly.+"Please lead the way Miss Demeter."+ The voice had no mood to it, but it did have the same tone he would speak. But it seemed hollow and without emotion. Was that how he spoke? Or was it the side effect of his telepathic messaging. She couldn't tell.

"When you find yourself on the brink of disaster, mine will be the hand taking pleasure in giving you the final push."

(the word suck didnt even come to my mind when i read your post. :] )

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
~Demeter Lutfi~

The Lady In Charge

User Image

"I am the mother you never had,
But always wanted...."

Demeter blinked watching him curiously as he typed on his chair. The telepathic message did not startle her, she was used to that sort of thing after 300 years of life and several years in a house full of children with all sorts of different abilities. With a nod she turned to lead the way up to the house and inside. "Is there anything you would like to know?" she asked him as she walked with him to the front door. It was strange, the telepathic voice had been emotionless but she clearly felt normal emotions from the child, perhaps like Nikolay he preferred not to show the emotions he felt.

"....Let me heal your wounded soul,
And make that old life seem only a nightmare."

[i wish you wouldn't do that =_= who r u to say whether she could tell or not? XP u could say it was impossible to tell or something i mean come on dude]
User Image
Gideon Ravenor

Gideon's chair moved forward effortlessly gliding over the stone pathway to the house. He glanced around, taking note of any detail of the surrounding area. All the plants, they're names and uses. The stones and metals used in the gate and pathways. The grass. How high it was. He practically ignored her and simply blocked any pleasantries.+"No."+ The words echoed through her mind. He stopped at the door, then he waved his hand and the door casually unlocked and opened. His chair glided up the stairs and into the entrance room. Not waiting for her to help him or for her to guide him. Something about her seemed false. He could tell she had probably repeated the words over a very long period of time. It didn't seem genuine. Something about that fact was slightly sinister to him. The fact she knew his name, most likely his situation. It slightly peeved him someone gained information of that caliber. He was so used to being the one holding the cards. It made him uneasy that someone else held his.

"When you find yourself on the brink of disaster, mine will be the hand taking pleasure in giving you the final push."

(it would require insight on his life and his mind in order for her to know this truth, so inevitably she DIDN'T KNOW it doesn't matter who writes it, the result is the same. She cant know.)

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Sweet Slave Westley

((I LOVE YOUR SIGGY!!!!!!!! Space Marine FTW! <33333))
Ichigo The Bunny
Sweet Slave Westley

(haha, how funny, your the first person to get it, and are you a tabletop player? I'm actually buying my first set very soon.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff