Thank you! I'm super excited!

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
*flops in* Just got back from Night Vale~ heart heart heart

Emalthya
Well, ah, about the gender vs sex thing, as I always thought that Tauros had a counterpart in another pokemon species- eg miltank, I kind of thought Revel's Tauros was a male assigned Tauros identifying as female.

When it comes to really deep emotional details and preferences, I would not think things like that would go on certs because they are often very large- imagine if we had a genderfluid pokemon- what would we put on their cert? And would everyone understand it, even lay people? Those kinds of things are best in journals or spoken to in person, if a person wants to rp with you, they will learn even if your journal is out of date. If they want to breed and you're like 'Thanks for the offer, but nah, my pokemon identifies differently from their assigned sex' then you're going to learn also.

Slightly irrelevant, but did you guys know that two male swans will kick a female swan off her own nest to brood on and hatch the eggs and raise the cygnets? One male in a lifebond with another will even breed with a female and then attack her until she leaves so the males can raise it!

*Two male swanna with ducklett* ^___^
Great point about gender being complicated, and not necessarily fitting neatly on a cert.

We have a pair of lesbian swans at the Boston Public Garden! They nest together and lay eggs every year, though, since the eggs are unfertilized, they never hatch. I visited the swans a couple of weeks ago, on their first day back after the winter. And I do kind of want to model a pair of Swanna after them. >w<

Adorable Trickster

Gotta go to the work thing tomorrow, and just now being able to go to sleep. Fun times. Night, all.
GriffinFire
We have a pair of lesbian swans at the Boston Public Garden! They nest together and lay eggs every year, though, since the eggs are unfertilized, they never hatch. I visited the swans a couple of weeks ago, on their first day back after the winter. And I do kind of want to model a pair of Swanna after them. >w<

That's so cute! I'd heard of gay swans before, but not lesbian ones. Do they both lay eggs in the same nest, or do they make nests next to each other?

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Emalthya
I kind of thought Revel's Tauros was a male assigned Tauros identifying as female.

Nope, i saw her as female, Sex and Gender XD

However if people are uncomfortable with that, i can change it.

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Aww Griff that's adorable! I would love to read a rp between those lady swanna going and stealing eggs but they're all the wrong kinds of eggs and then they try and break into the day care centre to find a ducklett egg and they have to sneak in and past all this security XDDD I amuse myself XD

Good luck, Micro! WOOO!

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
that WOULD be a fun rp to read!

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Super fun XDD

Do do do do do do do do doo doo doooo!

Someone's in the daycare- *turns on light*

*Swanna turns around* 0_0

0_0

*Swanna attacks!*
@ mono. It's the next step at trying to stop my leg pain from an accident sad either way didn't sleep well si nce I'm dreading it...

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
I'm sure you will be fine, Zem, I hope the nurses are nice and understanding and I hope it goes well ^^

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Good luck, Zem. Get well soon!
Renekai
That's so cute! I'd heard of gay swans before, but not lesbian ones. Do they both lay eggs in the same nest, or do they make nests next to each other?
They have one nest together, and take turns sitting on it. 4laugh

Anxious Goat

Oooh I see. Good luck Zem! You're going to be fine! <3
Survived the epidural, and now time for lunch!

Anxious Goat

YAY GO ZEM!!

Also holy s**t guys i got the job and i start tomorrow??????

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff