Straye's Fangirl

Devoted Cultist

Definitely one of the more unexpected crossovers xD

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
i found your journal on page six of the guild. didn't think it was located so far back. -distracted reading-

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Haha, yeah, I made my journals a while back and haven't ever actually added new posts to them, so they've never been up front.

RockerWolfie1616's Secret Admirer

Dainty Dreamer

FrostyPeaches
I see another event in the ORP -thx for the quote Mahogany!-
Mahogany Sunset
the prof ended lecture early and i ended up speeding my way home.. @.@ it's bad because i knew where there are speeding cameras are and are not located too lol.
thank you for offering to help meeeee too.
maybe um. maybe Rhei might want to keep Niko company for a while? (he doesn't really have any other trainer/human/pokemon interacting with him at the moment besides Rhei).

Heya! I'm back now~ Rhei would love to keep Niko company! (As yet, I haven't gone and read the ORP quotes, so I'll go see what's happenin' and where to go from here. :3 )

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
@Griffin
that makes sense. i posted in all of mine just to have them on the first page so i can find it faster. ^^;; there are some interesting markings on some of your pokemon.

Mahogany Sunset
if you feel like he's too far gone into the field, she could always wander off and he could find her again later. but there is no rush for you to reply asap.

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey how's everyone doing today? :>

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
We're discussing pokemon and Beauty and the Beast crossovers and it's fun! Omg it would be hilarious ^_^

What would the beast be? A snrlax, no... A slacking... not really scary... maybe a mightyena... NO AN URSARING!

RockerWolfie1616's Secret Admirer

Dainty Dreamer

FrostyPeaches
Mahogany Sunset
if you feel like he's too far gone into the field, she could always wander off and he could find her again later. but there is no rush for you to reply asap.

I think I'll just have her catch up. Everybody else is out there, anyway - I think she might just end up standing around by herself if I leave her there. XD Plus, they were in the middle of a conversation. *wags her finger at Niko*

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Heh, I just keep my journals bookmarked.

Of Juno's and Eros's Pogeys, Hyacinth was a custom, but the rest are entirely thanks to the colourists. smile

Hiya, Oreo!

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Oreo Dreamer
Hey how's everyone doing today? :>
not bad, i'm just participating in the ORP again.
Mahogany Sunset
I think I'll just have her catch up. Everybody else is out there, anyway - I think she might just end up standing around by herself if I leave her there. XD Plus, they were in the middle of a conversation. *wags her finger at Niko*
yeah very sorry. he doesn't like to leave in mid convo but ran off after some unknown pokemon zoomed by and chased it like some of the others have done.

he will most likely apologize after today's mini event is over. and check on her arm again.

Romantic Man-Lover

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Oh, hey, funny full-circle thing here. One of my writing projects is a series of retold fairy tales. Of course, I've done Beauty and the Beast. Gender-flipped, but that's beside the point. My she-beast is a big hulking albino lion-wolf-bear critter... Whom I fully intend to eventually get as an Entei here. And she's also meant to have a history with the Leoni family. X3

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
musicaloner7
he's more than welcome to talk with Mako and his buddy Hatch. Hatch is actually a healer too, like Niko.

And certainly, we could play it like that. I'm fine with what ever works best for you. Currently he's just hanging out with his Milotic circled around him, and watching Hatch's Meowth after Hatch attempted to catch one of the Togepi. He's not pursuing the new Pokemon though.

Talking about Milotic, i can't seem to beat that stage in pkmn shuffle. it's so tricky!

Ooo he doesn't mind meeting more people from this event. if he meets another healer they could discuss home recipes for pokemon treats and stuff. He will try to not tease Mako again.

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
That sounds great, Griffin ^^ It might be a more interesting story with a man and beast- usually you see a beautiful woman seeing the good inside a man who isn't, but you rarely hear the story of a beautiful man trying to find the beauty in a non-beautiful woman- especially when there's a ... Gaston is boy so... Fille, I think- at home begging to marry him. I mean, unless that story is the Taming of the Shrew and he did it for money.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Yeah, that's something that's always frustrated me about fairy tales - and by extension media in general - that a heroine is always physically beautiful, no questions asked, no room for debate.

Messing with gender roles is one of my favourite things. X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces