Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Trickster

NaomiNaomi
And I'm always in need of arpee to cover requirements; main concentration's Magnolia because she has a lot of places left to explore, ahaha...
Anywhere in particular you're wanting to have her go? I could throw Rydia at it, if you want? Or Mana, she's also a traveler. xD

Anxious Goat

I overslept @___@

Ladykiller

Qixel

Not particularly~ She currently in the mindset of "megastones get omg" after learning about them, so she's traveling around looking in possible places where there might be some. But anywhere is fine! I'm content with either, so use whoever you'd like. :3

Adorable Trickster

@Micro: Did you sleep well, at least? :3

@Nana: I don't really have any preference on where to go, but I think Rydia would probably be the easiest for me to arpee right now. I could use the bubbliness. xD So if you want to start up a roleplay, I could have Rydia planting flowers there. Even if it makes no sense, because Rydia doesn't give a damn - flowers all over the world or BUST! xD

Ladykiller

Qixel

@Nana: I don't really have any preference on where to go, but I think Rydia would probably be the easiest for me to arpee right now. I could use the bubbliness. xD So if you want to start up a roleplay, I could have Rydia planting flowers there. Even if it makes no sense, because Rydia doesn't give a damn - flowers all over the world or BUST! xD
*tosses petals everywhere*

I approve. Magnolia could totally get in on that, haha. xD I'll start something up later, if that is all right; gotta head to class now.

See everyone in an hour or two. <3

Adorable Trickster

NaomiNaomi
Qixel

*tosses petals everywhere*

I approve. Magnolia could totally get in on that, haha. xD I'll start something up later, if that is all right; gotta head to class now.

See everyone in an hour or two. <3
I'm in no rush, so that sounds perfect. <3 Have fun at class. :3

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Qixel
Morning, all. <3

@DF: I can offer, but I can't guarantee I'll be very good. xD Any ideas in mind?

No ideas from me. What of you?

NaomiNaomi
And I'm always in need of arpee to cover requirements; main concentration's Magnolia because she has a lot of places left to explore, ahaha...

*offers*

Who do you want? What when how? I will do whatever.

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Template custom raffle ends tonight at midnight EST~ n-n

Anxious Goat

Qix: Yeah! I had a weird dream though that I had glue in my hair :0

Adorable Trickster

DraconicFeline
Qixel
Morning, all. <3

@DF: I can offer, but I can't guarantee I'll be very good. xD Any ideas in mind?

Man, I never have ideas. xD Is there any reason one of your characters would need a healer? That's about the only thing I can think of. xD

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Qixel
DraconicFeline
Qixel
Morning, all. <3

Man, I never have ideas. xD Is there any reason one of your characters would need a healer? That's about the only thing I can think of. xD

Well, wild bibarel might need help. Jan and Del might have gotten into a sibling fight that might have gotten physical, with some minor black eyes. Not likely, but hey. Teenagers and their hormones.

Adorable Trickster

DraconicFeline
Qixel
DraconicFeline
Qixel
Morning, all. <3

Well, wild bibarel might need help. Jan and Del might have gotten into a sibling fight that might have gotten physical, with some minor black eyes. Not likely, but hey. Teenagers and their hormones.
Whichever one you feel like doing works for me. :3 Or we could do something else entirely, if you want. xD

Actually, were you the one who wanted their character to meet up with a criminal? My healer is also a rocket, and he's fairly good at making the organization seem sympathetic, or at least it's members, if you want to have that happen.

Anxious Goat

Missy-Kun's Girlfriend

Devoted Cleric

-noms on Mono-

Floppy Sex Symbol

Ooh, good luck to those trying to be gym leaders

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers