Welcome to Gaia! ::

Missy-Kun's Girlfriend

Devoted Cleric

-settles in-

Evening, folks.

Ladykiller

Nah, the most I suffered was a bruised ego because I embarrassed myself in from of a good number of people. xD; I am fine though.

Hey there, Mri~

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Well that game was depressing, sure you saw it coming a mile away but at the same time you started to care a little for those you have no idea who the hell they were and dislike those you didn't see and at the end of it all made you just think WTF did I just play? O_o

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

....How could nobody help someone who tripped badly?! D'8 -shakes head sadly- DA WARUDO WRYYYY

I would've at LEAST made sympathetic noises! >O *shot*

Anxious Goat

Morning/Afternoon!

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Afternoon, Micro! n-n

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Good afternoon, all! How about that snow?

Ladykiller

Heya, Extra~ We didn't get too much snow as the weather channels expected. They said we'd get about ~2-3 feet, we received about 4-6 inches. At least campus was closed today. <3

Anxious Goat

My beautiful Pit Figma just arrived emotion_kirakira

Now I have both Pit and Dark Pit emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Anxious Goat

NaomiNaomi
Ren has taken a sudden hiatus to focus on her studies, so I'll be re-quoting this post that doesn't exist from time to time. If you haven't already done so, please check it out. There has also been an extension of the deadline, so update yourself accordingly~

Click me! (Not you, Qix.)
Very important message!
QIXEL, DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK.
Everyone else, please click this link.
Thank you very much!

This link is invisible to Qixels.

SUPER SEKRIT BUMP!!

Adorable Trickster

Afternoon, everyone. :3

Ladykiller

Afternoon, Qix. :'D Psst, I saw this item and couldn't help think Lenore: [x]. Especially the long sweater + book pose. Kinda cheap as well? O:

Adorable Trickster

NaomiNaomi
Afternoon, Qix. :'D Psst, I saw this item and couldn't help think Lenore: [x]. Especially the long sweater + book pose. Kinda cheap as well? O:
/nyoinks

Thanks, Nana. <3

Ladykiller

No problem~ :3

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
I think we've gotten at least a foot and a half of snow here, so far. And plenty of drifts where it's a lot deeper. X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff