Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Is it just me or is Deoxys weak in ORAS? I have just sort of really started to play with the alien and unlike other games it seems weaker then before.

Adorable Trickster

It didn't get nerfed, so far as I know, so the only thing I can think of is that you might not have changed it's form? Sorry if that seems condescending, I don't mean it to be, it's just the only thing I can think of.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
No, you didn't. ^^

I guess I am a tad new to this? I mean, I have played around with a friends before but never actually ever had one of my own so I know it can change forms but I never did learn how because I never cared before as it wasn't mine.

Edit: So that meteorite in Cosmos's house DOES have a purpose. XD

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Maybe it lacks an optimized hella minmax destroyer of worlds toolbox raw berry munching jolly yodelpunch smogonsatan moveset. 8D

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
lol thats it! Silly Game Freaks not giving the poor alien that awesome moveset! XD

Adorable Trickster

Ah, yeah. For it to kick a**, it generally needs to be in Speed or Attack form. Normal form is jack of all stats.

Also, I got a chuckle out of 'smogonsatan'. xD

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Awesooooome. :3 Any chance the Skarmory lines will go up in the Pokedex soon?

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Dunno. As it stands, there appears to be three tiers of sekrit pogey. rofl

Tier 1: A myth, a fairytale- a denizen of dreams. Only, it's not just a dream...
Tier 2: I-overheard-it-spoken-of-once-by-some-suspicious-hooded-figures-in-a-cafe
Tier 3: Already present among us, but "unofficially" so. We speak little of it, biding our time for it to eventually be "revealed". xD

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I need you guys' opinions on a name for my new Soq!!

User Image

I've narrowed it down to

Ramiel/Remiel - Arabic name meaning "thunder of God." In Christian and Islamic tradition, this is the name of a Watcher. He is one of the seven archangels listed in the Book of Enoch. He is the angel of hope, and has two main duties: he is responsible for divine visions, and guides the souls of the faithful to Heaven. It is also said that he is the archangel who was responsible for the destruction of the armies of Sennacherib. Remiel is his Hebrew name.

Orion - Greek name, probably meaning "mountain man." But some sources say that the name may actually be of Akkadian origin; if so, it means "light of heaven." In mythology, this is the name of one of the Titan gods, a primordial hunter who was killed by a scorpion. A constellation was named after him. Orion had two dogs; their names were: Arktophonos and Ptoophagos.

Oberon - English form of French Auberon, meaning "elf ruler." In Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream," this was the name of the king of the fairies.

Cassiel/Castiel ((who is actually an archangel...WHY SPN?! Why not keep Cas as an archangel....)) - Latinized form of Hebrew Kafziel, meaning "speedy one of God." In Jewish lore, Kafziel is the name of an archangel. Unlike most of the other angels, Kafziel is a watcher, rather than a doer. He is called the angel of solitude and tears, and presides over the deaths of kings. He is associated with the Seventh Heaven, the planet Saturn, and has even been worshiped by Satanists.

Morpheus - Greek name derived from the word morphe, meaning "form, shape." In mythology, this is the name of a god of dreams.

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Eeee skarmory talk
Snowbelle Thundara
User Image

Remiel and Oberon seem to suit him most, in my opinion >u< . I'm predisposed to like the name
Orion though, as its my favourite greek myth, so I have to say that would be awesome as well.

*has been busy with Girl Guide and Myth-Weavers stuff for the last few days*
Whats up everybody =u= ?

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Thanks Andra! I'll keep that in mind.
Also, since I've never seen you here before, Welcome!

Ladykiller

I'm quite partial to Remiel and Orion as well. :3

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Imma go with Remiel...it works. Remi/Remy for short.

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

I like Orion and Oberon! Night sky? Fairy wings? Perf! Or why not combine 'em? Oberion! Oreberion? Beronoros. Orebrios.

edit: whoop, nm, you decided. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces