Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

*salutes emotionally towards IRL rangers who die all of the time trying to protect wildlife reserves and national parks and the like* QwQ

Morning Mri!

@Neko: Hmmm.... FINE. >3> What code are you coding in btw? o3o

Missy-Kun's Girlfriend

Devoted Cleric

Morning, Mythee.

Diamond Dog

I was taking a look at the profiles last night.
      I have so many old Pokemon characters I'd like to bring in, I don't know where to start!
      I really like the different professions they can be; that'll be very fun to play with.

Vicious Firestarter

Scrimshanks

I was taking a look at the profiles last night.
      I have so many old Pokemon characters I'd like to bring in, I don't know where to start!
      I really like the different professions they can be; that'll be very fun to play with.

Start with your favorite?

Also welcome to Extra!

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
I noticed that the Youngsters in ORAS have a picture of a Sableye head on their shirts. Since my trainer Lyle is basically a youngster and a Sableye is his main pokemon, that kind of makes me giggle. smile

Vicious Firestarter

Yeah I thought of Lyle when I first saw them as well

Diamond Dog

Zakiax
Start with your favorite?

Also welcome to Extra!

Thank you! I've eyed this shop for a long time but never really plunged in.
      Gen 3 was my favorite, so it's a good time to start, haha!
      Yeah, I think I narrowed it down to one or two I'm considering.
Before panda started to re-write the classes I think the class thread mentioned something about making a ranger like character with the cop & traveler classes?

Ahh I found it! I dunno if that is going to change when qix redoes the class system though. But I hope it helps a bit Mri?

•Every character must choose a general profession path to walk upon. Although your character may be on the
trainer or healer path, you can still give him/her minor titles such as "bicyclist" or "athlete."
• Your character may have a max of two professions. For example, you could have a "pokemon ranger" type character
who has the professions of "officer" and "watcher."

Darling Hunter

My cop Corbin is a ranger type (cop/traveler) and he was okay'd when Panda was still in charge. He was never called an actual ranger (he was a ranger in his past) but that didn't stop him. He has a wild pokemon in his journal that he gets help from. He just can't go into the city stadiums or battle gym leaders with wild pokemon.

So I would think it would be okay to have a ranger like character.

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
So! Many! Pokemon! whee

Ladykiller

Oh, I guess what Shadi pointed out answers your questions, Mri? Of course, if you want, you can focus solely on one than the other? But both a cop and a traveler seem to define a ranger.

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Pokemon race is exciting!

Kyrieko's Queen

Rampaging Bear

Missy-Kun's Girlfriend

Devoted Cleric

Helpful advice is helpful.

<33

Thanks guys.

Just to be on the safe side, I'mma still check with Qix.

Though I am glad to hear it is an option if I mix classes.

= w=

Ladykiller

By the way, what character were you thinking of bringing in? :3 And what would their Pokemon be?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff