Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

User Image

Kiaku and Jun'koxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chaosura xGi'fuxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Don't stand still Don't stop
xxxxxI'll be there for you Don't cry

Glaring at the sparky woman as she ruffled his hair up, Kiaku could hear his best friend explain how he was missing something. His eyes locked up on her, there was a strange look within his eyes that signaled that he was itching to fight her again. She had beaten him once already, but if he was to keep facing her again and again until he won, that would have meant he would get stronger, right? "Yeah," He said as he looked away. His tail swaying back and forth as his gaze went towards the floor, he crossed his legs and put his hands on his knees as he began to think a few things over.

Watching Lina for a moment, Jun'ko shook her head as she looked back towards the embarrassed youth. Clearly mad at the assumption, she looked at him as if she had become aware of how wrong she was. It was then that the half asleep girl on his arm corrected the both of them, only to embarrass him more. "It's okay. No reason to be embarrassed when it comes to love," She went on to say, clearly trying to hold back a bit of laughter.

Turning his head towards the conversation, Kiaku stared blankly at Hikaru. Remaining completely quiet, he raised his arm up and put his index finger up as he got ready to say something. Stopping, he lowered his arm and looked down at the ground again. "...Well, I always figured she had a weapon pointed at you for a reason, but I never considered that she was someone important to you like that," He said as he crossed his arms and began to nod ever slowly.

Looking over at Tiona as something seemed to hold her focus, the whelp's eyes began to trail over to the meat at his side. Not saying as word, his tail slithered closer to the tray. Pushing it with his tail, he found himself smiling a bit as he looked over at her. "Go on," He said softly as he grinned, figuring out she probably wanted more. She did sort of wake up while chewing the meat anyway. Made sense she'd want more to him, right?

You're not alone anymorexxxxxxxxx
Everything's gonna be alright

With : : The people inside the resort.
Thoughts : : Weird...
Theme : :

OOC : :

OutlawStar01

niegeno

Cloudy-Tempest

thedarkone15

Original Noob

User Image
Hikaru Seiker
You have to live and die by your own rules, not for anybody else.

I am here: Living room
I am with: errebody'
I feel: Quit talking about my love life!

Hikaru's head quickly pointed straight down with his cheeks shining a bright red. "It was an arranged marriage. I didn't get a choice in the matter." The Nasod would have crossed his arms if it were not for Eve latching onto one. The girl was quite content being around Hikaru's arm, occasionally yawning or letting out a small whimper. Hikaru himself groaned and looked up at Kiaku, somewhat confused at his statement. The Nasod replied to his dragon friend "I'm not quite sure what you mean. But I can assure all of you we no longer have a romantic relationship." He turned to Eve and said directly into her ear. "We're just friends!" to which the female Nasod replied "Ow quit being loud!" while moving her arms to cover her ears. Finally free, Hikaru sprung up from his seat and out of Eve's clutches. He sighed and said to Jun'ko "Look, at the end of the day, love is not a factor and never was with us." Eve rubbed her eyes and yawned before saying haphazardly "So mean..."

Hikaru's Theme
Out Of Condoms

Indulgent Strawberry

24,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yelanda 'Lina' Tancred
                        Electrical Elemental

"Speaking"'Thinking'

Glancing down at the boy who kept his determined eyes on her, she gave a single chuckle as she remembered yesterday when she met the young dragon. 'Antsy kid...' She thought, but the thought of even sparring was starting to excite her. A bright smile emerging on her face for a moment, Lina turned her gaze towards Jun'ko as if requesting to have a friendly match. There had been many a time the two had fought against each other through the years. Though not all of them had been entirely on the best terms.

After a few seconds, the elemental came to stand near the couch, watching as the two who were hooked together become detached with a bit of noise involved. She was somewhat amused by the antics going on, as usual when things picked up around the resort. Putting a hand on her hip as she stood there, Lina poked at the dragoness' shoulder several times with her other hand. "Come on, a quick match at least..." she murmured, trying to convince her to spar. When the elemental was determined, it was a bit hard to get her to stop until she got what she wanted. That, or completely shut her down. "Show your kid some of the ol' razzle dazzle~ " she added, a grin growing on her face as the prodding and provoking continued.

-----------
                    I'm with : : Those in the lobby
                    I'm here : : Resort Lobby
                    I hear : : Hm hm hmn hmm
                    OoC : : ... Well, I think this is a rather lame post.

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image
Tiona
Dragon child

As the hatchling stared at the food with hungry eyes, fighting the urge to pounce. Her eyes grew wide as a meat lover’s pizza, and her body stiffened as she watched the defenseless hunk of meat slowly moving closer. Within reach! At first, she did not know it was Kiaku who had pushed the meat closer, the child was filled to the brim with joy, wondering is this was some sort of new power, maybe the strange magic of her new friends was starting to rub off on her. The power to move food with her mind, AMAZING!- but the tension that had built in her body quickly vanished as soon as she heard Kiaku speak to her, her gaze zoomed out from the food to see Kiaku’s hand pushing the tray to her.

For a split second, there was a brief feeling of disappointment in her mind that was just as quickly swept away by happiness for the tasty gift. Tiona reached her hand hands out to the food, snatching it from the tray, her body grew warmer the more joy she felt. Though before she took a bite to eat she recalled Kiaku’s words after he gave her the meal, the only word that stuck to her mind and that she understood well was ‘go’. Holding the meat up in front of her chest, she looked to Kiaku with confusion, “Go?” She mumbled as she glanced about the room, feeling a small chill crawl down her spine while she looked at all the strange objects in the room. Furniture and decorations mostly. It wasn’t long until her eyes became fixed on the window. Her tail began to slowly wag at the thought of being outside. She looked back to Kiaku, pointing one hand towards the window, “Go, [outside]?” She curiously asked, mumbling in draconic tongue what she did not know how to say in their language.

Her tail slowly curled around her waist as she waited for his answer, she looked to the others in the room, she was curious about them, and each of them carried a unique gift that the hatchling was unfamiliar with. She wanted to learn as much as she could from them.

User Image
----------------------------------------------

(( @,@ ))

KiaBurst

Mewlicious Paladin

OutlawStar01

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Don't stand still Don't stop

Not hearing the rage within his friend's voice, Kiaku had his attention held by something else at the moment. Watching the wary Tiona debate snagging the food within her head, he found it quite strange how easy she was to read. Then again, to everyone else, he was the same way. Did that mean that all dragons were just simple or something along those lines? Looking over at Jun'ko for a split second as she seemed to be laughing at Hikaru and Eve's interactions. He didn't quite get why, but it must've been an adult thing.

Hearing the rattling of something metal nearby, his eyes darted down towards the tray that was at his side. Watching it bounce around for a second, he looked back over at Tiona who had claimed the food as her own. Seeing her take a bite out of it already, he found himself wondering if most dragons were like her. He only knew his mom and uncle personally, but every other dragon he had encountered up to this point was an enemy. Escaping his own thoughts, he looked up at the girl before him as he noticed she was staring off into what looked to space. Turning his head towards where she was looking, he slowly stood up and looked out the window.

Looking outside, a faint smile crossed his lips as he stared out at the sandy shore. "You wanna go out there and have a bit of fun?" He asked with a cheesy grin spread across his face. Gesturing towards the window, he wasn't quite sure if she knew what he was getting at. There was such a large gap in their language barrier that it would have taken quite a bit of time before the two of them could actually have a conversation with each other. "Eat up and c'mon," He said as he made a quick dash over towards the front door, his tail swaying with each step as he seemed excited to be going outside himself.

Laughing still at the two, Jun'ko tensed up as her old friend approached. Glaring at Lina as she tried to challenge her, the dragoness let out a loud groan. "Do I have to?" She continued to moan and whine, clearly not wanting to do something like that first thing in the morning. It was then that a loud cracking sound rang out in her ears. Her eyes growing wide as she looked around for the source, she couldn't see anything that could have made the sound. "...I would like to go outside though," She found herself saying as she watched her son attempt to get the little dragon girl to come outside. Smiling at the sight, she slowly looked up at the painting of her mate and herself that hung above the fireplace.

With : : The people inside the resort.
Thoughts : : Let's go play!

OutlawStar01

niegeno

Cloudy-Tempest

thedarkone15

Original Noob

User Image
Hikaru Seiker

I am here: Resort
I am with: People
I feel: Annoyed slighty.

Hikaru snickered and said to Jun'ko "Come on lazy butt. Everyone else wants to go outside." before adding "Hell if you ask nice I'm sure Lina will let you stretch first." Eve rubbed her eyes and sat up, finally awake and ready to go, admittedly at a snail's pace. The Male of the Nasod duo added a snide comment, saying "Look who's finally awak." Eve came to her senses and replied "Is that how you greet people? What a disappointment." Hikaru responded with "Yeah well you're a disappointment as a soldier." Eve said back, obviously irritated "Oh? How so?" Hikaru shrugged and replied "If you did a better job, she would still be alive. That's on you." Eve backed down and sheepishly asked "Are you holding a grudge?" to which her male opposite replied "What do you think?" Hikaru then stood up and began walking out of the room, stopping at the doorway to say "Go ahead, tell them about what you did." before being the first to leave through the front entrance. Eve, still sitting on the couch, saying "I'm sorry everyone, he gets like this because of me."

Hikaru's Theme
Out Of Condoms ((I honestly didn't have much to work with. Enjoy some stupid drama. Bleh ******** this post))

Indulgent Strawberry

24,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yelanda 'Lina' Tancred
                        Electrical Elemental

"Speaking"'Thinking'

A light frown appearing as her friend whined an unwillingness to spar, Lina gave a huff. “Yeah, c’mon… Don’t make me beg you to come whoop my a**.” She stated, crouching down to the same eye level as the lounging dragoness. A grin emerged on her face as she stared at the other set of emerald eyes. “Not that I’ll make it easy for you.”

Standing back up, the elemental stretched her arm over her head. Closing her eyes as she stretched her other arm, listening as the two nearby began quarreling. ‘Well, ain’t this an interesting conversation first thing in the mornin’.’ Not wanting to butt into their business at this time, Lina actually stayed quiet up until Hikaru left the building. Looking at the doorway for a moment longer, she then turned to Eve as she apologized. “Don’tcha worry about it. Everyone’s got rough patches.” Though preferring cheerier atmospheres, Lina didn’t try to let the more negative ones affect her that much. Especially when it didn’t involve her.

The sun streaming inside kept calling to the woman to get outside. Not one to say no to things she wanted anyways, Lina walked towards the doorway next to the young dragon boy. Passing by, she gave a quick ruffle of his hair. Quickly forming this into an impulsive habit, something about his hair made her want to mess with it. “See ya out there, kid.” She said as she left the resort building.

Picking up pace slowly, she felt the sand shift beneath her boots as she ran across the beach to the edge of the water. A few steps away from the incoming waves, the ocean always was her boundary line. Turning back, she jogged closer towards the resort. Mostly hoping Jun’ko to come out and spar with her, Lina tried to be patient. “Well, if Junky isn’t gonna fight me, I wanna spar with someone...” she muttered under her breath.

-----------
                    I'm with : : Those in the lobby - Whoever's outside
                    I'm here : : Resort Lobby - Resort Beach
                    I hear : : Hm hm hmn hmm
                    OoC : :

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image
Tiona
Dragon child

Tiona’s eyes grew wide with excitement as she watched Kiaku dash towards the door. She only understood a few words, but it was enough to get her in the mood to play. She felt the sudden urge to give chase but held back as the juicy meat within her grasp reminded her to put an end to its tasty existence. Food before play. Within minutes she devoured the well cooked meat then bolted out from her cozy resting spot out of the fire place after her friend. A large cloud of gray rise up into the air behind her with the swish of her tail in the pile of ash, and left gray footprints behind her as she made her way out the door.

The moment she set foot outside she can to a sudden haunt as she felt the warmth of the sun bath her skin. Nearly paralyzed by the relaxing sensation of heat she plopped down into the ground, absorbing the heat from the stone ground beneath her as well. She stretched out her limbs, rolling side to side on her back like a cat sprawled out in the sun, airing out its fur. With her eyes closed and wearing a large smile, she released a small cloud of jade colored smoke from her lips. The hatchling welcomed the warmth, after such a cold and draining night the sun's warmth was very much appreciated. It was an easy way to replenish her energy. So caught up in sunbathing she almost forgot she was chasing her friend.

She opened her eyes wide, nod was as still as a statue when she finally remembered then quickly scrambled up into all fours. She used her nose to locate her friend before she continued her chase after kiaku. When he was within her sights she pushed her herself to move faster and catch up, her tail pointed out straight behind her, lined up with her spine. When he was within reach she leaped out in hopes to tackle him, "HOGERORO!" She roared.

User Image

(( @,@ ))

KiaBurst

Mewlicious Paladin

OutlawStar01

User Image

Watching as Tiona tried to quickly finish her meal, Kiaku adjusted his torn up shirt. Having taken damage from the night before, it was fairly obvious this was the last of its days, but he was still going to use it. Grabbing the collar around his neck, he looked up as the sparking lady walked by and ruffled up his hair. Glaring at her as she headed out, he began to growl as he watched her leave. Hearing the pitter patter of feet heading towards him, he watched as Tiona rushed after him. Giving it no thought, he quickly took off outside and began to laugh happily as within a matter of seconds, he was running across the sands of the beach.

As the children ran out, Jun'ko let out a grown. "That girl really just loves picking fights, huh?" She said to herself as she shook her head. As Hikaru finally left as well, she looked over at the girl who was still on the couch with her. Unsure of what to say to her as she apologized, she looked outside and sighed. "No idea what you could have done to that boy, but he really is some work of art, isn't he?" She questioned, before feeling something strange come over her.

A chill going down her spine, she felt as if something was coming that she couldn't exactly remember. It was a familiar sensation, but it felt distorted. She knew this feeling for a long time, but never had it been this frightening. Sniffing the air for a brief time, her pupils became paper thin slits. Quickly getting off the couch, the feathers of her tail immediately fanned out. Swaying as she turned around and began to try and figure out where it was going from, she looked somewhat panicked. "...Ae-...No, it can't be..." She began to say, stopping as she became unsure of her senses.

Coming to a halt as he ran around in the sand, Kiaku turned his head and looked over at Tiona as she laid down outside the resort. Putting his hands on his hips, he began to tap his left foot against the ground in a rhythmic tempo. "C'mon!" He shouted out, his tail swaying in the air as he waited. As if completely on que, she got up and he took off running once again. Kicking up sand with each step, he found himself grinning happily. Running in a straight line, he didn't even notice that she was catching up. Looking back to see where she was, his eyes grew wide as she was mere seconds from catching him.

As he found himself getting tackled from behind by the girl, he fell forward. His face hitting the sand, he began to skid forward a bit before coming to a complete halt. His tail straight in the air, it immediately fell down to the ground. Pushing himself up a bit, he turned his head to look over at the girl who had taken him down. "Was I not going fast enough or something just now?" He asked himself out loud as he propped his head up with his palm and put his elbow against the sand.

Stepping out of the jungle and heading towards the resort, a rather lean and tall white haired individual stood in front of the main building. Glancing back over at the two children in the far distance playing, the long white tail with red diamond-like patterns began to sway back and forth. The long spike structures that developed along the tip of his club-like tail vibrating as he drew near, his gold eyes locked onto the blond man who had stepped outside of the building that he didn't remember being there. "Who in the hell are you and what do you think you're doing here?" He asked, a menacing growl in his voice as he bared his fangs at the youth.

With : : Tiona Eve
Thoughts : : C'mon! Let's play! No, it can't be...

OutlawStar01

niegeno

Cloudy-Tempest

thedarkone15

Shameless Shapeshifter

11,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
      Aɾιɳα Fυʅɱιɳҽ

⇝"With great power comes great possibilities"⇜

I am here: The beach
With: Herself and anyone at the beach

============ ============

As the sun shone on over the island making the whole day pleasantly warm, a young woman laid sprawled out on a beach chair in in her swimsuit. Her two piece swimsuit fit tight against her figure, as the light warmed her exposed skin. Arina gave a relaxed sigh as she smiled, happy to finally be able to do something vacation related since they arrived. It was actually the first time she had been to a beach in a long time as well so she was loving it. While her sunglasses shielded her eyes from the bright light of the daytime sun.

A familiar flash of a girl running on all fours passed by her slightly open eyes and a smile grew on her lips as she recognized the wild little dragon girl playing happily on the beach chasing after the other dragon boy from before. The spider girl chuckled softly as she got comfortable again in her chair and closed her eyes. "This is so nice, I never want to go back to school~."

((outfit: Swimsuit ))
((Arina's Theme))

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
═══User Image═══User Image

Dietra Roseborn

I am here: Hallway that leads to hotel rooms.
With:
Thoughts:

⇝"We are the daughters of darkness and time."⇜

Dietra groaned and slid down the wall inside of her hotel room, completely drained. The previous evening in the temple was a blur to her. Ambrose's amazing stone had helped, but she still felt so drained from the fear she had felt going into a water temple, fear of Poseidon discovering and attacking her. She was so afraid that she couldn’t remember a lot of what was said inside the temple or what all had happened. She had been focused on sensing any familiar energy or presence from the water god. And then everything seemed to end in a rush.

They arrived back at the hotel and she went up to her hotel room, where she had been for most of the night. She tried sleeping so that she could regain some of her strength, but since she was a night creature, it was nearly impossible for her to remain asleep for very long at night.

Now, she just wanted to leave the room. Her loyal familiar was back now that she had recovered herself, so Dietra propped the cat up on her shoulder and left her room. She looked both directions down the hall but didn’t see anyone. So, she began roaming. Maybe she could find out more about what happened last night or when they were all going back to the school.

⇝"We follow the guilty, we punish the crime."⇜

((Raise the Dead))

⇝"Blood has to flow and that blood will be yours."⇜

User Image

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image
Lilith entered the hotel and walked around. I hope I find someone to talk to. I'm so bored" She stopped with she saw, Dietra. "Um, hello" She waved with her right hand as she looked at, Dietra. "My name is, Lilith Anders Wright. I've been looking for someone to talk to. I'm so bored. The person was talking to seems to have gone" She crossed her arms as she examined, Dietra from head to toe. She then looked at her face. "Your prettier then, Lilith" She covered her mouth with her hands as backed away. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to say that. My powers have a mind of their own. Sometimes they force me to say stuff I don't mean to say" She kicked the air in front of her and sighed. "So, what's your name?" She stretched her arms as she looked at, Dietra.
Condition: 100%
Out Of Cats:

Cuwen

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image
Tiona
Dragon child

The hatchling giggled as she sat on Kiaku’s back, her tail flicked the air behind her, and easy sign of excitement. Her posture straightened at attention as she heard him speak, she could not understand what he said, but the tone of his voice made her wonder if something was wrong. She placed both of her hands on top of his head as she slowly stood up to catch a peek at his face. Peering over the spiky green hedge of hair, she leaned further until she looked him in the eyes, her hair slide over her shoulder, casting a veil of neon blue hair around their heads. She did not seem all that aware or concerned of all the weight she put on Kiaku’s head. Her bare legs exposed to the sun while her tail slowly swayed from side to side The sound of the ocean seemed muffled from within the veil, the sunlight shining off her hair illuminated the interior with blue light, “K..Kiaku…ok?” She curiously asked, wondering if maybe he did not eat enough; hungry tummies were the worst! Then she wondered if she ate enough….

As she thought about food her tail began to slowly rise up over her head, shifting the balance in weight. Her body slowly moved further past his head, her feel rising from his back, “Gao?” Was all she could mumble before she could realize what was going on and flopped over his head, nailing the sand face first before falling onto her back. She opened her eyes, looking at his with a bewildered expression before she burst into laughter, [“Guehehe! Let’s play” ] She chirped as she rolled over onto all fours. She shook her head to rid the crumbs of sand front her face, for a moment she noticed a strange scent, but the opportunity to have some fun kept her curiosity at bay. Her small ands hands sliding into the sand as she leaned all her weight forward as she prepared for a playful attack. A small green crab casually strolled between them; side stepped towards the ocean like a drunken spider. It nonchalantly kept moving at it’s own pace despite the massive giants nested in the sand around it. Perhaps it mistook them for two mountains, or that it did not care. The crab’s exoskeleton was decorated with battle scars. No matter it’s history, it seemed to be in a happy drunken mood that not even two giants could disturb. The crab hopped into the ocean, disappearing into the large body of water…anywasy..

“Hegeroro!” She playfully roared as she lunged forward to tackle him.

User Image

(( @,@ ))

KiaBurst

Original Noob

User Image
Hikaru Seiker

I am here: Resort
I am with: Dragons of sorts
I feel: Who's this guy?

Eve sat in her seat, speechless. She looked down and said to Lina "Everyone's got rough patches, but in my case, my life's always been a rough patch."] The female Nasod sighed and listened to Jun'ko, her lack of understanding on the subject was bliss to Eve. Jun'ko didn't have to carry the weight Eve did, not at all. The Nasod sighed again and said "Well Jun'ko, I made him that way. He's loud, aggressive and has little remorse for his enemies, and I made him that way." The moment of remembrance would have to wait, as Jun'ko left the building in a mad rush, just what the hell was bothering her? Eve got up and followed suit.

Meanwhile Hikaru was standing on the beach, thinking to himself with his hand over his face. The Nasod lowered his hand and sighed, the facepalm he had given himself left no visible marks upon his features, but Hikaru's face was stinging slightly. The Nasod's attention quickly shifted to the new figure addressing him. Hikaru sighed and answered "Listen, I'm on vacation okay? I got the ex-wife indoors and I'm stuck babysitting, alright?" The Nasod paused then quickly added "Not my kid, someone else's kid." Hikaru crossed his arms and stared at the man talking to him. He spoke up and asked "Hey, you're a dragon right? Seriously how many dragons are on this damned island? It's like I'm in some sort of Dragon Aerie right now."

Hikaru's Theme
Out Of Condoms

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Kyle Valji
What would you do if I told you that I la, la, la, la, loved you?
Cause you know I la, la, la, lie~

I am here: beach place, outside the resort probably
I am with: Hikaru and some weird dude
I feel: Kirby basically told me horror stories about this school. This dude is probably bad news?

Kyle remembered back when he liked the beach. Fun in the sun was the best kind of fun. Right about now, he wouldn't mind find a cold damp cave to chill in. He'd tried sitting under the umbrella in a hooded sweatshirt, but he just wasn't feeling it. He could feel himself burning even through that. Laying on the beach had not been very enjoyable. With one last look at all the attractive beach people, Kyle stood up and closed his big umbrella. Ah, you'll get used to it. It took me some time to get over the sun too. Verin's usual snark was softened a bit, the ancient ghost seeming to remember how he was supposed to help Kyle. Yeah, and I can go anywhere I want at night. But where are the people? Where's the party? I don't know if you were aware, but many parties are thrown at night. Kyle actually sighed aloud loudly, earning him a few looks from NPCs. Not actual parties. Just daily life. You've dealt with this for nearly two decades. Short time for our kind, but it's most of your life. I suppose I'm not enough like you yet for you to understand. Things have changed now that I'm here. I ran and ignored responsibility and training, enjoying eternal youth. It's possible I'll never die now that I'm a vampire, but I think it's already established that I'm never going to get to live. Being sixteen forever and allergic to the sun sucks, but this is your life now. You just gotta make the best of it.

The conversation in Kyle'd head went on as he made his way back towards the resort, but slowed to a halt when he saw that Hikaru guy talking a strange man with a tail. Kyle didn't recognize him, and it seemed that Hikaru did not either. Sure, Eve was nearby, just waiting to be flirted with, but Kyle felt like checking this out. Growing a little concerned, Kyle made his way over, saying, "Tall, intimidating strangers is usually a bad sign around here from what I've been told." And then, in a lighter tone, he added, "However, it'd be lovely if you could break that stereotype. I'm Kyle." Hikaru had been a bit ruder to the man, but of course no one was as charming as Kyle.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
La La - Outfit
((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out