Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ThePrincessCharming

█One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.█

User Image

█And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.█

жCrevan Rowena Nightingaleж

- Current outfit - Clothing he's wearing

█Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.█

When Crevan saw the blush form on Rhys's face he wasn't sure if he had been the one to cause that to happen to him, but he hoped he did for some unknown reason. Even it it hadn't been him it was a nice look to see on the males face. When he thought of this he heard part of his mind tell him to stop thinking like that but he just mental swiped that thought away from his mind since it was a harmless enough thought that should really even change anything that goes through his mind. Though if he thought about it those where the kind of thoughts that caused more things to increase if he didn't monitor himself but at this time he was concerned with it. After that he heard the vampires stuttered response to him and smiled at him. "You welcome." He said still smiling at the male. While he looked at the vampires face he took a glance at the eyes and his smile got bigger. He had noticed in the past three weeks that when ever he took a quick glace at the younger males eyes he always made him smile. He didn't know where because they reminded him of something or it just caused him to be happy. Either way he liked that that this happened to him when he looked into them, so he had been taking quick glances when ever he could.

When Crevan heard the other say he really did love his hair a very light shade of red accented his cheeks. He prayed the other noticed becasue blushing was such a rare thing for him that he was always overly embarrassed when ever someone managed to cause him to do it and that increased ten fold when it was visible to others. So again he hoped the other didn't notice all that much. "I'm glad you like it." He said smiling at the other happily. Oh how he was enjoying his time at this school and he prayed that it would last more then a mere year. As this when through his mind he had to focus back on Rhys and heard what he was saying after missing the first two words. "Oh that sounds like a good idea. Wish I had thought of that." He said casually to him. "I think I'll do that." He said smiling again as he contiuned to look at the male. After that he stood there for a moment or two before he heard the others offer to come with him and he nodded. "I would loved for you to come." He said smiling again. "I enjoy your company so please do come." He said happily. "Though I need to change first." He said as he walked over to his bureau and grabbed a change of clothing.

When he had his clothing in hand he raises a wall of sold shadow to hide him self and changed into a lose white dress shirt with the first two buttons below the collar undone and the very bottom one left undone as well. Then he placed on the pair of black pants and left the jacket that he usually wore with on the bed and looked at himself and smiled at what he saw. Once done he dropped the vail of shadows and stepped over to Rhys. "Alright I'm ready to go." He said happily to him and then walked over to the door and help it open for Rhys to exit if he was ready.

█OOC█: I love these two their even more awkward around each other then Touma and Kalin

█Location█: Dorm
█Mood█:happy
█Talking to█:Rhys

True form

█Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.█

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

𝓘𝓽’𝓼 x 𝓷𝓸𝓽 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼, xx 𝓘𝓽’𝓼x 𝓪𝓵𝓵 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!

User Image

Touma smiled tenderly feeling the man’s hand upon his as he held his boyfriend’s face. He simply adored moments like this. They made his heart feel heavy and warm as he pounded against his chest. Touma nodded softly at the older man. “You don’t have to change anything about yourself for me, you know that. As long as it doesn’t hurt you I don’t mind what you do. Well within reason, obviously you can’t have more than one boyfriend,” he teased warmly.

After their kiss, which left them both feeling like a pile of warm mushy goodness. He smiled from ear to ear as Kalin said they could spend some time cuddling today. He was sure it would help his boyfriend destress from three days of him being unconscious. He was about to opt for cuddling first, but his stomach was not okay with that. A loud empty gargle rumbled from his stomach causing the fae to blush deeply. It had been over three days since he had eaten. A warm chuckle slipped from his lips as he looked at his gorgeous boyfriend. “I guess I should probably eat something first. It has been a few days,” he said softly.

User Image
User Image

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ThePrincessCharming

★“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔
Ҟalin Ϻana Ѵogtha
♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔

What he is wearing - Look at picture
Location - Nurse's office
People around him - Touma, Cain
Mood - beyond happy

“Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.”

Kalin looked at his boyfriend and smiled at him as he spoke to him. He loved how the other didn't mind, but that didn't change his opinion on wanting to stop. Even thought he knew the smoke wouldn't hurt him it could possibly hurt the fae. "But I only wanted to quit becasue I know polluting things like smoke can harm you." He said innocently and with a tone that meant he really didn't want to do something that could harm he wonderful fae. "Thought I am glad that you don't mind what I do with in reason." He said smiling at the fae, but raised a eyebrow at the second boyfriend thing. "Why in the world would I need another boyfriend?" He asked looking at him seriously. Before the other could answer he spoke again. "Because to me I have the only one right in front of me that I would ever want as a boyfriend." He said smiling now. "I like you to much and mind mind is always thinking about you leaving no room for the thought of another boyfriend." He said sweetly and then gave Touma a quick kiss on the lips. "What you just said applies for me as well. As long as you hurt yourself you don't need to change a thing." He said. "And of course no other boyfriends." He said happily at him.

Still feeling warm and fuzzy from the kiss he just looked at Touma with a happy look on his face and just waited there to see if he was going to say anything to him about which he wanted to do. Cuddle or eat? He thought he was about to get a answer from the male when he heard the the growl that came from the fae's stomach region and chuckled. "I think we just got a answer." He said with a amused tone in his voice. When he heard what Touma said he chuckled again. "Okay then." He said and got himself standing. "Of we go to the cafeteria." He said and held his hand out to let Touma take it. "Don't strain yourself it you need some support you can lean on me." He said to the fae smiling.

OOC♔:

“There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.”

User Image

“The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.”

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
River

User Image

River sat under a large tree, nose buried in a thick book, reading glasses perched on the tip of his nose, just a little too big for his face. The book was an account of the first few years of IVMU, and it was incredibly interesting, comparing the school now to the school hundreds of years ago. Students milled around, some studing, but most playing in the snow, or conversing. River sighed as a ball of snow flew by his face, and decided to read in the tree instead, hopefully avoiding anymore stray snowballs. He put his book into his bag, before throwing it up into the tree, where it caught on a nice, sturdy branch. River quickyly followed, scaling the tree with ease. Once safe from snowballs, River once more lost himself in the history of the school, taking out a notebook, in case he came across anything that could be useful in the future. He wrinkled his nose when it began to snow, and the snowflakes left tny spots of water on the book's pages. With a huff of annoyance, he heated up the air around him slightly, melting the snow and appearing to have a spherical sheild around him.

Mood: Content
Wth: No One

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ я н y ѕ ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageRhys blushed a bit more seeing the other man smiling at him so broadly. He did adore that smile. And he adored those wonderful moment where they both looked into eachother’s eyes. For the vampire just that simple thing made the world stop around him. The moment seemed to linger and there was nothing but his soul and Crevan’s standing in harmony with one another, and he almost felt that the older man loved him too. But he knew that was ridiculous.

“Of course I will come with you,” the physic said sweetly before waiting for the other to change. He had noticed the bit of color but told himself it was just his imagination.

While the older man changed he looked around for something a bit looser to put on. But he had given it all to his councilor. He let out a tiny sigh and grabbed his man bag tossing a book into it, he never headed out without something to read. As the man let the vail fall the boy was pulling at his clothes, frowning down at them, trying in vain to feel more comfortable.

He looked up once he heard that familiar voice speaking again. He wiped the frown from his face, replacing it with a small smile, and letting his hands fall away from his clothes to hang at his sides. “Okay, let’s go then.”

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
I lock the door
Turn on the water
And Bury that sound
So no one hears anything anymore
┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser Image

~*Sephorah*~

Sephorah smiled sadly up at her. "I'm guessing you have a connection to the forest, too." She stroked the fur of the fox lightly, relaxing it as it tensed up from hearing their conversation. It settled back into its sleep and Sephorah smiled down at it. "I'm a forest guardian--well, my father is. I haven't found a forest of my own to look after yet. If I didn't move around so much, I might've stayed with this one to see if I could coax some life back into it, but that would take hundreds of years, and I'll probably be gone in another four or so," she explained to Kelly. She sighed and looked around at the trees around them. "I can't help but wonder what it must've been like hundreds of years ago. I can still sense a spirit in this forest, faint as it is, so it must've been so strong and full of life back then."

She heard someone else approaching, then, and she hadn't really noticed until he had almost walked right into her. He managed to avoid her and ended up falling over instead, immediately erupting into a fit of giggles. The fox awoke in a panic as he started laughing, but Sephorah held it and shushed it quietly, the way a mother would a baby who'd just been startled awake. It didn't fall back asleep, but it stopped trying to get away from her, then, knowing it was safe with her.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

𝓘𝓽’𝓼 x 𝓷𝓸𝓽 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼, xx 𝓘𝓽’𝓼x 𝓪𝓵𝓵 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!

User Image

Touma smiled sweetly at the man. It made him feel so special to think that Kalin cared about him enough to quit smoking because the smoke was bad for him. “You do realize that you are the sweetest man alive right?” he said happily. Oh he adored this man more with every passing moment. He blushed when the older man told him why he would never want another boyfriend. There was no denying that every word made his heart sing. He was overjoyed with the idea. “You don’t have to worry about me wanting anyone else. Why would I ever want to downgrade from perfection,” he said sweetly before kissing the shorter man’s nose.

He laughed as Kalin said their answer was given by the fae’s stomach. It was true though. He watched the man stand, taking in the sight. The elemental was so damn good looking, he could not help himself. He smiled innocently, hoping he had not been caught and took the hand offered to him. “Thank you. I’m sorry to say I may need that help,” he said softly. He pulled himself to his feet, his body swaying some. One hand flew to the wall to stedy himself, the other staying in his boyfriend’s. This was the first time he really got to see how much he had grown. He looked down at the man whom three days ago had been taller than him. A small grin formed on his lips. “Looks like I grew more than I thought. I hope you don’t mind being the short one now,” he teased warmly as he pulled his hand away from the wall, finding balance enough to stand.

User Image
User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

Oswin_Dalek

User Image

Zadist had been slutting it up all year. And somehow, even with the fact that the lured men to his bed, and then ditched him once he had gotten what he wanted from them, he had a reputation of being a sweet and amazing guy. Seriously the guys at this school were just making it WAY to easy. Especially for a demon already so experienced in manipulation. This place was practically heaven.

He sighed as he walked out into the cool winter air with a cigarette in hand. He needed to put Penny down so he could smoke. The poor thing did not deserve to have smoke in her frail little lungs. He noticed a tree and walked over not noticing that a boy sat in the tree. He put the Bunny into the snow and she began happily hopping around. At first she had not liked it so much but it seemed that the adorable little bunny had come to love playing in the snow, and it was not like the cold was unusual, it seemed like it was always cold in his part of the country.

With a gentle smile pulling his lips he lit his cigarette and watched his pet playing in the snow.

LAY YOUR HEART DOWN THE ENDS IN SIGHT CONSCIENCE BEGS FOR YOU TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT EVERYDAY IT'S THE SAME DULL KNIFE
User Image
` STAB IT THROUGH & JUSTIFY YOUR PRIDE

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXMaria Seraphim NicholetteXXXXXXX
Est-ce que je sais l'amour

Maria watched the rodent as he crawled into the other demon’s breasts. She wouldn’t lie, she was a tid bit jealous. The idea of riding around in Creo’s breasts was quite appealing. But she kept this to herself. She had bigger fish to fry. She had to make sure this blond b***h stayed away from her girl. Well her ******** buddy. Not like she had any emotional attachment to Creo. Nope nope none at all.

“You do have a point,” she chuckled lightly. She was still holding the pack of cigarettes. Honestly she did not care. Creo could take as many of her cigarettes as she needed, but for now she would not worry about it. She shoved it into one of her pockets and started walking. “Come on bitches, before it get’s to packed, I want a place to sit,” she called over her shoulder.

Once they got to the bar she walked in and smirked as there was still and empty table in the back, the table she and Creo used quite frequently. She walked over and plopped down in one of the chairs, waiting for the other two before she asked what drinks they wanted. Even though she did not want to get that sexy blond thing anything she would be nice and get her something, if only for appearances in front of Creo.

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
xXHeatherMason_SHXx
User Image

°~Sindelle Dexyn~°

As the walked through the halls on their way out, Sindelle heard her phone going off in her purse. She pulled it out and glanced at the number, her expression becoming somewhat wistful as she recognized it. It was her... well, she wasn't sure what she'd call him. Her best friend/ on and off boyfriend? Regardless, she had totally forgotten about him as she'd immersed herself in her studies, and being reminded of him now only made her miss him. Damn it, they weren't together and she didn't want to feel like they were.

"What?" she answered her phone in French, an irritated tone in her voice.

"Hey," Trevor answered in the same language, obviously taken aback somewhat. "Can we talk?"

"I'm busy; what do you want?"

"Sindelle, I just wanted to talk to you. It has been about half a year since I've done that."

"Well, I can't talk right now."

"Sindelle... look, I don't know what I did, if I said something wrong, or if you just hate me for no reason at all now, but I guess you should probably know that I miss talking to you at least. I can understand if you don't want us to be together anymore; I never had an issue with that, but please, don't destroy our friendship over this." He probably hadn't meant to sound so... pleading, but Sindelle knew he meant what he was saying. It wasn't that she didn't want to be friends with him anymore, it was that she still had feelings for him and didn't want them to be there.

"I'll call you back another day, alright? I've got a lot I need to get done today," she said softly after a few seconds of silence. "Take care, say hi to everyone for me," she said before she hung up.

Sindelle kept quiet as they made their way to the bar. She'd been to this place quite a few times; it was great when she wanted to drain guys who weren't on campus. She got tired of sneaking in and out of dorm rooms all the time. A lot of the staff knew her by name, and the bouncer who was working tonight was one of them. He smiled and let the girls in without any issue, though Sindelle was sure Maria would've barged right on in there anyway. As they took their seats, Sindelle's eyes scanned the crowd for people she recognized. There was the bartender, as well as a few familiar faces in the crowd that she'd seen but hadn't met.

When Maria asked what they wanted to drink, Sindelle smiled and shook her head. "Oh, that's alright, you don't need to get me anything, I can take care of it."

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
ThePrincessCharming

River Aker

User Image

River was completely lost in his book when a cloud of smoke slowly wafted up to his perch. He coughed, knocking his book out of the tree in the process.
"Oh..." River frowned. With a sigh, he slid gracefully out of the tree, and bent to retrieve his book from the small mound of snow it had fallen into. He carefully wiped it clean of snow, grumbling under his breath.
"Stupid school... hate snow... not conducive to reading outside... who even smokes anymore?" He looked around for the source of the smoke, frowning when he found it.
"You have to know that that's bad for you." After filled the day's quota of social interaction, River climbed back up the tree, albeit on a branch not above the smoking boy, and continued to read.

Mood: Irritated
With: Smoking Boy (Zadist)

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

׺°”˜`”°º×
creo
User Image
angley
׺°”˜`”°º×

Painful memories to the future lay overlap
Drunkenness distorted memories from the past continue

User Image
Creo let out a laugh as the group made its way to the bar more than once Creo would push Maria playfully. She stayed quiet until they got to their usual table and sat next to Maria making sure she was between the two females to stop any conflict. Creo rested back lighting up a cigarette and taking a long drag. "Get whatever you want Sindelle. Maria you know what I want." She said. Whisky was always her choice of alcohol. Soon enough their drinks arrived and Creo poured two shot glasses handing one to Maria. She knocked back the glass feeling it burn as it went down. "Ah thats the stuff!" She exclaimed.

Search for the truth

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eloquent Lunatic

Oswin_Dalek

User Image

Zadist was a bit shocked when he heard something drop from the tree. Almost shocked enough to drop his cigarette, thank goodness it was almost. He watched as a rather cute boy slid out of the tree and retrieved a book, all the while muttering to himself. This one would be fun, that was for sure. Charming this boy would be a challenge, a challenge that he welcomed whole heartedly.

Hearing the annoyed tone in the young man’s voice he chuckled softly and snuffed out the cigarette in the snow. “I’m sorry bloke. I had no idea you were up there,” he said in a rich English accent. “But fags really aren’t bad for me. Were I not a demon, then they would be. But any damage they could do my body fixes right quick, you see. So what do you say we start this over, hey?” He scooped up the little bouncing ball of bunny and stuffed her into his jacket so that just her head popped out, so she could warm up, since he was sure she would be cold by now. “I’m Zadist. And it’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr. …?” he said in his wonderfully charming way. His bright eyes sparkled warmly and he was turning on ever once of charm he had. This boy was his new target.

LAY YOUR HEART DOWN THE ENDS IN SIGHT CONSCIENCE BEGS FOR YOU TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT EVERYDAY IT'S THE SAME DULL KNIFE
User Image
` STAB IT THROUGH & JUSTIFY YOUR PRIDE

Eloquent Lunatic

((Okay folks, I am going to be opening an art shop since there are items I want but nothing in my inventory I want to sell. I need some referance work so if any of you want anything I will give it to you at half the price I will be selling it in my shop for. ^w^

Prices are:

Bust:
10K Pencil sketch
15K Digital Lineart
25k Digital Full color

Waist up:
15K Pencil Sketch
20K Digital Lineart
40K Digital Full Color

3/4ths:
20K Pencil Sketch
30K Digital Lineart
50K Digital Full Color

Full body(no background or one color background):
25K Pencil Sketch
40K Digital Lineart
90K Digital Full Color

Full body(with background):
40K Pencil Sketch
60K Digital Lineart
120K Digital Full Color

for extremely detailed background, or lots of items/animals it will be an additional 10K
for an additional character it will be half of the original price extra, for each character added

Keep in mind you will pay half of that.

Here is my DeviantArt so you can look at some of my work. Also if you think I should change any of my pricing let me know, I wont be opening up till I get some more art to post on the main page.))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

✖✖
        ✖✖
        ✖✖
        ✖✖
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt o o xxʏσʋиɢxx t o xxƉ Ɩ Є ❂ ❀ ❂

ø ¤ º ° ` ° º ¤ ø •xxxS ɛ ∂ и αxxL α c ι αxxT ω α ι и

Sedna sniffled, fighting the tears the Varro so lovingly wiped away. She was no longer dying, her life had been extended at least another 60 years, and she had found someone she loved. She should be happy. But still she was so broken about what her family had done to her. The elemental let the man do as he would, simply resting her head against him as he cuddled up to her.

Her eyes opened slightly as he lifted her chin. Somehow the kiss he placed on her lips took her by surprise. A small squeak reverberated through her before dying as she let her eyes close and kissed him back. Her heart raced and a feeling of joy and hope slowly trickled into her. As soon as the kiss was broken she wanted to reclaim his lips. There in his arms she almost felt like none of the pain was real. But his stuttered words brought her reeling back to reality. Golden eyes shot open to look into his beautiful blue ones. The look in her eyes seemed like she did not believe what she had just heard, but was overjoyed for it all at the same time. She felt her lips pull into a very small smile. “I love you too,” she said softly.

She buried her face in his chest and took a deep breath, taking him in. “I would love for you to be my family…” she whispered into his chest.

❂ ❀ ❂ t o o xxℓ σ ʏ α ℓ xxtoxxЄΔѴЄxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ✖✖
              ✖✖
              ✖✖
              ✖✖

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items