Welcome to Gaia! ::

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
((I am sorry guys I will post later... I need to go try to rescue an adorable dog I should have brought home with me earlier... I will be back...))

((Hopefully he's still there ): ))

Fashionable Shapeshifter

ThePrincessCharming
((I am sorry guys I will post later... I need to go try to rescue an adorable dog I should have brought home with me earlier... I will be back...))

Go for it and good luck!

Hilarious Fatcat

ThePrincessCharming

Tell me if he's hurt so I can tell you what to do!!

Eloquent Lunatic

((I could not find the dog, but I will keep looking everyday for a week, if I dont find him by then, I will assume that he has a home.))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
((Hopefully it does ): ))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
xXHeatherMason_SHXx
User Image

°~Sindelle Dexyn~°

Sindelle normally would've scowled right back at Maria, but she was Creo's friend, so she'd continue trying to be nice. She was actually happy for Creo that she found someone she seemed to be so comfortable around. It reminded Sindelle of the way she was with one of her other friends, cuddly and joking often. With her and Mona, it was rather innocent and platonic, though, whereas Creo and Maria had a certain chemistry to them.

Realization dawned on Sindelle, though none of it showed in her features. Did this girl not like her because she thought she was a threat? While Sindelle and Creo were quite close, there was nothing romantic about their relationship. Sindelle was straight, and amazing as she was, Creo wasn't going to change that.

((bluh bluh, huge block >.< ))

Eloquent Lunatic

((Sorry gals but I am kinda high on painkillers for my cramps and I am still in agony. *cries* I will try to post if its better tomorrow))

Eloquent Lunatic

((Thanks to pain meds my brain is a giant derp so I am gonna draw for a while and try to post later, you can come watch if you want. https://secure.join.me/ThePrincessCharming ))

Eloquent Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

User ImageRen & ToumaUser Image

Touma smiled warmly down at his boyfriend as he looked into that gorgeous cyan eye. He was ovejoyed that the man seemed so happy to be near him. He was sure that the older male must have missed this while he was unconscious. Well at least he hoped that his boyfriend missed being in his arms. He loved having Kalin close, and even as his body seemed to alien to him he found himself feeling at ease as long as the elemental was close.

His smile grew as his boyfriend reassured him so sweetly. But he still felt bad. He was going to say something about still feeling bad, but the though escaped him when he noticed that the elder man was leaning forward. His eyes fell closed as he leaned gently into the kiss, indulging in that amazing feeling. Oh how he loved kissing the man. And those lips were all his to kiss, that made him even happier. He was blushing deeply as he smiled at the pink haired man as he pulled away from the kiss. “Worrying, stressing, either way its not healthy,” he chuckled lightly. He could smell that Kalin had been smoking, but had never put any pressure on the man to quit, and so he made no mention of it, but it did make him feel worse. “I’m really glad you were here when I woke up though. I’m so lucky to have you,” he said sweetly. He gently stroked the side of the other man’s face and smiled tenderly.

A throat being clear being cleared caused Touma to look in the direction the sound came from. And see his brother standing there shaking his head and holding out a clipboard with a pen and piece of paper.
“Just can’t you’re your hands off of him can you,” Ren teased his brother, who only blushed more. “Just sign that and you are free to go.” He turned his attention to Kalin. “Can you make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid. I seem to have lost Cain, so I am gonna track him down. Oh and make sure he eats something,” he said smiling at the pink haired boy before walking off. Sure he had threatened him when he got with the fae but since then he has come to like the guy.

Touma blushed and took the paper before his brother walked off to find Cain. He signed the paper and looked at his boyfriend smiling. “Poor you, having to babysit me,” he chuckled warmly. “Come on, Ren will find Cain and then come find us.”

Ren wandered off looking for his friend. After quite some time he walked passed a door and saw the man surrounded by nurses and a doctor. The summoner rushed in pushing past some of the nurses to reach the man. “CAIN! Are you okay? What happened?”

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

xxℌ𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩, 𝔙𝔢𝔫𝔬𝔪 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰, 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leviathan smiled smallly down at the kitten as she climbed over to him and started rubbing against him. He reached down and gently rubbed under her chin, feeling her purring reverberating through his fingers. He slid his arm away from the younger man as David let him go and a tiny bit of pink colored his pale cheeks. A very small but genuine smile pulled at his features. “You know, for the first time in over a decade I think I am going to be okay,” he said softly giving a light nod.

This opened up a lot. Mind you he still had a whole mess of things to work through. But right now he had a new lease on life. And he was more than grateful for the chance to try to forgive himself and move on. And thanks to his friend he was actually feeling more like the person he used to be than he had in so many years. “You are a good friend David. Thank you,” he said sincerely, his voice gentle and almost soothing now that all the layers of anger and irritation were washed away, at least for a while, and toward this man.

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
    • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    ThePrincessCharming

★“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔
    Ҟalin Ϻana Ѵogtha
    ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔

What he is wearing - Look at picture
    Location - Nurse's office
    People around him - Touma, Cain
    Mood - beyond happy

“Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.”

Kalin still smiling just looked at the fae with adoring eyes as he watched what Touma did. He knew that they weren't doing all that much but he didn't care he got to be with his fae again and nothing was going to pull him away from him. So with that in mind he just calmly sat there and casually wrapped his arms around the fae embarrassing him in a loving hug. It wasn't like he was about to cry but in that moment all the worry that had built up and had stayed after Touma had woken up vanished in that moment and his body sort of made it obvious that is what happened when he hugged the male. Kalin noticed that Touma was slightly bigger but the moment that it popped in his head the thought of it just meant more to hold onto came to mind. After that he just casually rested his head on the males shoulder. It took him a moment after doing that to realize that he was finally short enough to do that to the male and it made him smile as his head contiuned to rest in the curve of the fae's neck and shoulder.

After he had done that and then kissed the fae he was delighted to feel the male kissing him back. It caused his body to liquify for a moment, but got back to normal before he looked like a complete fool. Thought a few moments later it happened again. 'Oh how I've missed these lips.' He thought to himself. 'Absolute bliss.' He said to himself still kissing the fae. When he the comment that was made by him he smiled at him. "I care about you to much not to worry so a little bit of it is okay with me." He said looking at his boyfriend. "Though I do feel bad that I started smoking when I swore them off." He said getting a feeling the fae knew he had been doing so. "But luckily I just got rid of my last pack." He said with determination to stop after this and it helped him that he had no more packs left though he did thing when he got a chase later in the night he would comb his room and get ride of anything related the smoking and throw it out. After that went though his head he heard what Touma said to him and smiled. "So am I." He told him happily still with his arms hugging Touma since he was both glad and felt lucky about them dating. When he felt the fae stroke his face he smiled and motioned his head and gave the fae another kiss.

His kiss with Touma was cut short which didn't please him that much but when he recognized the person that cleared his thought he backed away with a noticeable red tint on his face. "Hes not the only one who can't." Kalin said with a smile as he looked at Ren. After that he heard his instructions for the male and nodded. "Can do." He said still smiling. "And I can do that as well." He said about the eating thing. "Say hi to Cain from me." He said nicely as the male waked off. After that he heard Touma talk a chuckled. "Oh yes poor me I have to look after you." He said playfully. "I'll be you nurse for the day." He said still smiling at him. "And that means we get to do anything you want to do." He said still smiling and having a playful tone.

OOC♔:

“There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.”

User Image

“The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.”

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageLera TillmanUser Image

The Angel

Lera blushed deeply as she felt Vincent sliding the ring onto her finger. It felt so amazingly right. She knew in her heart that from this moment on they would always be connected, committed to one another. She smiled and kissed him back as her fiancé pulled her into a lovingly kiss. She squeaked as he pulled her onto his lap but smiled and cuddled up to him happily. “I love you too. And I couldn’t agree more. Oh Vincent I am so happy. I have all I have ever wanted,” she said sweetly.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
    ((shitty post is shitty))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

𝓘𝓽’𝓼 x 𝓷𝓸𝓽 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼, xx 𝓘𝓽’𝓼x 𝓪𝓵𝓵 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!

User Image

Touma smiled feeling his boyfriend’s arms wrap around him. Somehow the older man felt so much smaller as he held him. But he was aware that he had grown a good bit. Surely it just seemed more drastic than it was. But little did the fae know he had grown 6 inches, and the rest of his body proportionately with them. He could feel the pink haired man relax in his arms and rest his head on his shoulder. He had to admit he liked the way this new size ratio felt.

He blushed hearing the other saying he cared about him too much not to worry. That thought warmed his heart. To think that Kalin felt for him the was he felt for the older man made him ecstatic! He smiled tenderly and rubbed the side of the man’s face as he said he had been smoking again. “I understand, please don’t feel bad. I would probably be just as bad if the tables were turned,” he said sweetly. He smiled and wrapped his arms around the older man as he was kissed once again. Of course he kissed back, giving in to the pleasure of having his amazing boyfriend so close.

After his brother came over he blushed even more hearing Kalin admit to not being able to keep his hands to himself. He turned to the elemental with a playful smile hearing him say he would get anything he wanted for the day. He leaned closer and stole a warm kiss before pulling back just enough so their lips were still brushing as he spoke. “Does that include cuddling?” he teased sweetly. Though he was also serious. He really wanted to cuddle with Kalin.

User Image
    User Image

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
    • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    ThePrincessCharming

★“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔
    Ҟalin Ϻana Ѵogtha
    ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔

What he is wearing - Look at picture
    Location - Nurse's office
    People around him - Touma, Cain
    Mood - beyond happy

“Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.”

Kalin saw the blush that had formed on Touma's face when he had spoken about him caring for him and smiled. He loved it when ever he caused the fae to blush. It just caused him to be happy when he was able to get the response from him. After that he felt the others hand on his face again and pulled a hand up and gently took hold of the hand on his face. He didn't hold it to the point that Touma stopped rubbing his face it was just there enough to where he could feel a small pulse from him. When he heard what was said about the smoking got him to look right into the fae's beautiful red eyes. "Really?" He asked him sweetly. "I'm glad you understand, but I still feel bad that I started up again after two weeks of not doing it. I remembered that the smoke could bother you so I got myself to stop." He said still looking at his eyes. After saying that he felt the response to the kiss he had given him and felt all mushy and delighted again inside of him. Oh how a simple kiss back from the fae caused his brain to short circuit and go blank as he enjoyed the feeling of the others lips.

When Kalin had finished talking he looked at Touma to see his face was red and he wondered if it was becasue of what he said or what his brother had said to him. Either way didn't matter to him. Though when he saw the other look at him and smiled he smiled back though he did see the playfulness in the males face. This caused him to wonder what he wanted to do, but since he said the other could chose so all he could do was happily do what the other wanted. Right when he thought the other was about to talk he was corrected with a kiss and looked at him a little surprised from that since it happened out of no where but it was a pleasant surprised and the pleased look show on his face. When the elemental heard the word cuddle and smile formed on his face. "Of course it dose." He said smiling at the fae. "We can do it now or later." He said smiling still. "All depends on when you want to eat." He said still remembering what Touma's brother had told him.

OOC♔:

“There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.”

User Image

“The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.”

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ я н y ѕ ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageOver the last three weeks a lot had changed in the life of the young vampire. He and his roommate had grown very close, and had become increasingly comfortable around one another. Though there were moments when the psychic would feel things toward the elf he knew he should not, and would push them aside. He had been seeing a councilor every morning before class, and because of their both being psychic much progress had already been made. The youth finally ate enough to sustain himself so that there was no chance of another starving vampire moment, but he still was not eating enough to gain any weight. And amoung many other things he finally stopped feeling like he deserved the things that had happened to him in this life, and accepted the fact that he was a victim.

After class let out he did what he always did, rushed to the library and finished his homework, which this evening didn’t take very long at all. Which he was glad for since his latest assignment from his councilor was to wear fitting clothes. The clothes fit perfectly on his tiny boney frame, hugging the gentle curve of his waist and hanging properly around his lean legs. But Rhys hated it! He felt so exposed. His councilor had given him a whole new wordrobe which he was to wear from now on. And while the clothes were wonderful and warm he did not like that they fit him so well.

At least his uniform hide him some. So as soon as his homework was done he hurried down to the room with his usual stack of books and locked the door behind himself. After a few minutes of mental prepairing he slipped out of the fitted uniform and into a pair of fitted faded blue jeans. The jeans hugged his skinny legs and looked great, but all he saw his skinny. As he pulled on the tight brown long sleeve undershirt he cringed. You could see the way his hips jutted out away from his stomach, and the line of his ribs and EVERYTHING in this shirt.

Scowling at the mirror he grabbed his new brown hoody and pulled it over his head, glad to see that while this hugged his body it did not show to much off. He let out a deep sigh, he was anything but comfortable, and he wanted his clothes back. But apparently this was one of many things he had to do to reclaim his life. So he let one hand move up and grab a hold of the key hanging around his neck, and secretly, to himself, wish that Crevan was there to give him a hug.

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
    I lock the door
    Turn on the water
    And Bury that sound
    So no one hears anything anymore
    ┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers