Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lorin

Lorin’s body was taking it’s time about feeling normal again. The lingering effects of the intense passion he had just been lost in made his shake slightly, but he did not mind one bit. The elf could have purred at the feeling of those strong hands running through his hair. He lazily adjusted his head, wanting to make sure his earrings were not digging into his lover’s chest. He looked up hearing the amused snort and gave a confused look, till he saw Tori. “Mmm. I wonder if she is jealous that you have been giving me so much attention,” he chuckled sweetly, his eyes soft and loving. He would not change a thing about this moment, not for the world.

One of his hands reached up and stroked the kitten’s black fur. “It’s really quite adorable. It shows just how much she loves you.”

((sorry this post sucks))

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
█One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.█

User Image

█And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.█

жCrevan Rowena Nightingaleж

- Current outfit - look at picture above

█Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.█

Crevan was still standing there in front of Rhys waiting for the worst to happen. He wasn't really feeling all that positive at the moment but he wasn't going to run from what was going to happen. Also as he stood there he felt his lower lip starting to hurt and realized that he was biting down on it in a nervous manner and had to quickly let go of it. The lip was red but he had let go before he caused himself to bleed. Even though he had let go of the lip he was still biting down and this caused his jaw to start hurting. As he waited there in front of the vampire he was surprised at what came out of the males mouth and it showed on his face. That was really not what he was expected. "Are you sure?" He asked still surprised. Really after what he had seen and heard from Rhys he was sure the male would be mad but he guessed wrong. Though when he felt the males hand on his chest he felt his heart beat and this reaction surprised him becasue he hadn't felt something like this in over two centuries and it worried him to a degree, but he never let this reaction show on his face.

After that reaction he heard the vampire start to talk to him and he listened and taking yet. What was said to him was understandable but he couldn't blame him for saying so to him. "Again I'm sorry." He said still feeling guilty but stayed quiet again after saying that to him. When he heard Rhys again he looked at him and stayed quiet. "You said something that reminded me of someone from a very long ago and when that person had said that I kissed him." He said as he face went red. "Though I have seen that moment before I have never done what I did to you before and again I am sorry. I really don't know what came over me." He said to him. Also as he said this the moment he realized he had kissed Rhys came to mind again and again his heart started to beat hard again. He knew it wasn't the memory that made him feel like this but he was having a heard time in his head that it was Rhys that did this becasue the wall and blockage he had build up wouldn't let him see it clearly. Though one of many walls collapsed which meant that if he stayed around the male the wall would all eventually crumble, but this was something that hadn't come to mind in him since he was still waiting for Rhys to get mad.

█OOC█:

█Location█:Hallway
█Mood█:Confused as hell
█Talking to█:Rhys

True form

█Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.█

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageAdwin IXUser Image

The Artist

Adwin smiled ever so slightly, the way the poor thing smiled. He loved the way Kai reacted to him. It made his heart race, and his pants grow tight. All he wanted to do was lay naked wrapped up in this man’s arms forever. No matter what, he would never leave the elemental. “I wouldn’t object,” he said softly looking down into those crazy green eyes. He loved the way things felt, now that he could actually FEEL them, and sex… my god that was amazing!

The immortal did not fight as he was pushed back against a wall and kissed. He let out a soft moan and kissed the man back. His body was beginning to get aroused from the contact as he heard the other’s stomach. Since his lover seemed to be ignoring it he did too. He let out a gasp as the younger man touched him, his pants becoming very uncomfortable. He tossed his head bad and let out a sharp gasp, easily giving in.

He whimpered as the redhead pulled away and looked down at his with lust filled eyes. “You are mean.” He said softly as he pushed off of the wall. He was thankful he could not feel pain. He took the other man’s hand and walked, a little awkwardly just because of the strain and pull on his groin.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

incent amiro usk

~My only crime was~

User Image
Vincent ran his hands down her sides and to her sleeping bag covered rump pushing her up so he could reach her lips and plant a passionate kiss to her. "And you are my world." He said moving his hands to her sides and tickling her. After a few minutes of torturing her with tickling he stopped and rolled her over so he was back on top of her. "I'll never leave no matter what okay?" He said pushing her bright blonde hair away from her eyes. "I love you and I doubt that no matter how much I say it it will never express how much I love you." He said with a wide grin.

~Wanting to be a savior~

I can't see who am I with?: My darling sweet Lera.
Everything's dark where am I?: The dark forest.
Only the blind remain in their thoughts: I'll never leave.
OOC:

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ я н y ѕ ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image The young man nodded his head against the man’s chest/shoulder. He was sure. He could feel in his soul that Crevan would never hurt him. He took in a deep breath his body still feeling shaky. He listened as the man spoke. Slowly processing every bit of what he said. It did make sense. Much more sense than anyone wanting to kiss him tenderly. No one was ever tender with him, and he knew that was the way things would stay. “It’s okay. I forgive you,” he said softly. “It makes more sense now.”

Slowly he lifted his head and took a step back. His head started spinning the feeling of his heart beating changed and his breath quickly became irregular. Before he knew what was happening his vision blurred black and he fell to the ground in a heap. After a few moment he came to, blinking slowly and letting out a low groan. All this stress was causing chaos in his starving body.

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
I lock the door
Turn on the water
And Bury that sound
So no one hears anything anymore
┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
★“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔
Ҟalin Ϻana Ѵogtha
♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔

What he is wearing - Look at picture
Location - hallway
People around him - Touma
Mood - Nothing but happy

“Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.”

"Your welcome." Is what Kalin said to Touma when he heard the thank you come from him. Hearing the fae say he agreed with the fate comment caused him to smile. How he wanted to give him a kiss now. 'Damn this one sided crush.' He said to himself knowing that the other would not like him to kiss him again, but if the day contiuned like it would he may not be able to help himself from giving him a kiss on the cheek. 'There so soft though so I may not be able to resist the erg.' He said to himself again. When Kalin saw the red on the other males face caused a snicker to come from him. "I know I didn't need to, but I wanted to." He said smiling. "I may even forget later and say it again." He said grinning with a little mischief in it. He knew next time he did say it it would be with the rest of a particular song the fae didn't quiet want him to sing. After saying that he walked a happily next to the fae. Though he did him the fae a look at what he said next. "If it where not for your arms being full I'd give you a hug for saying that." He said still looking at him.

Hearing the male talk about having to call his grandparents he looked at him. He couldn't help but feel that the male was lying but again he wasn't going to pester him no matter how much he wanted to know. Kalin knew that a stop like that wasn't caused by someone remembering they had to call their grandparents. "Oh okay." He said just going along with what was being said. If Touma wanted him to knew he would be told eventually.

After hearing that he saw their destination in front of them and was about to get the door when Touma elbowed it open. "You know I could have gotten the door for you." He stated as he walked in after the fae. Once in and Touma away from the door he closed it behind them and watched as the other male went to the fridge and placed his fish within it. As he watched he had found himself a seat but when he heard him talk about hot chocolate he nodded. "That sounds like a good idea." He said and walked into the kitchen part. "What can I help you with?" He asked nicely. "I won't be letting the you do it all a long and I like to help even if its as simple as hot chocolate." He said happily at the male.

OOC♔:

“There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.”

User Image

“The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.”

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

𝓘𝓽’𝓼 x 𝓷𝓸𝓽 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼, xx 𝓘𝓽’𝓼x 𝓪𝓵𝓵 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!

User Image

Touma smiled as his friend said he would hug him if his hands weren’t full. “Well I would be happy to take that hug once my hands aren’t full,” he chuckled warmly. Even the thought of a hug made his heart flutter happily.

He was also very glad that Kalin believed his very bad lie.

He shook his head as his friend said he could have opened the door. “But then I couldn’t have held it open for you,” he teased warmly.

He looked over at his crush as he walked closer. “Yeah I would love that. You could help me shave some chocolate.” He said as he grabbed a block from the fridge. He also grabbed a box of coco powder and the milk. “To the stove,” he chimed as he carried everything over. “Hmmm still need sugar and measuring spoons. Do you mind grabbing the sugar from over there?” he asked pointing out the cabnet as he dug out the measuring spoons and a pot.

User Image
User Image

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

█And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.█

Feeling Rhys's head on his chest caused him to feel another coulple of heart beats and he was sure this time the vampire had heard this. Feeling his heart act like it was for a third time caused him a whole lot of eternal confusion, becasue again it had be a long time since anyone had ever had this affect on him. Why was this? Was something that kept going through his head. What makes him so different? Was another but there was just no answer that would come to him. All it caused was another wall to to collapse on itself letting the time his feeling would surfaced come even quicker the he would have liked if Crevan had noticed it. But when he heard the things that Rhys said next caused a sinking feeling within him. What the male had just said was far worse then any yelling that the male could have done to him. The way he said it made him feel all the worse and it caused his guilt increase. "Don't say it that way." He said as the guilt increased. Crevan hadn't meant to let that slip out but it did anyway. He so badly want to hug the boy but he couldn't bring himself to do it since he mind wouldn't let him becasue if he did he would just get more confused.

Before Crevan could doing anything else he watched Rhys back off of him and then fall to the ground. This automatically caused the elf to rush to the boy and kneel over him trying to see what had just happened. From what he now panicked mind could comprehend was that the male had fainted. After a second he scooped the male up and was holding him bridal style and walking down the hallway towards the nurses office. When he heard the vampire groan he stopped and looked down at Rhys. "Are you okay?" He asked him with concern on his face and in his voice. After asking that he realized that maybe the male would not answer he quickly started to walk again towards the nurses office.

█OOC█:

█Mood█:guilty and worried

True form

Eloquent Lunatic

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Sophy nodded solemnly. “It’s the Cain’s. The family who enslaved as many weres as they could get their hands on for hundreds of years. Cruel is what they DO.” She was quite content to hold the other woman as she nuzzled to her neck. But she did not protest as she pulled away.

She let out a low chuckle her eyes sparkling as they pet Cass’s. “Oh I am sure he will hate it,” she hummed happily. She blushed as the woman took her hands and asked to protect her. No one ever wanted to protect her. Her eyes softened and she hugged the girl, returning the Eskimo kiss. “As long as you don’t get hurt. If you do then the deal is off. Charles is a very powerful vampire.” She said stroking the woman’s face. Damn these feelings she just wanted to be close to this woman forever!

When the girl asked for a kiss she chuckled leaning in and pressing her lips tenderly against the younger woman’s. As she pulled away she smiled. “You don’t have to ask for them, if you want to kiss me, just kiss me.”

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ я н y ѕ ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image Rhys felt as if he was floating at first. His mind grasping at straws and fighting through the haze of hunger. He blinked a few more times and swallowed hard as he looked up into concerned purple eyes. As he opened his mouth to reply he felt his fangs were extended. God he hated those things. So as he forced them back he nodded softly. He swallowed again finally starting to feel that he was really being carried. “I-I’m fine. You can put me down. This just happens sometimes.” He said softly as he looked up at the much older man. Really it did not make sense to him all the concern the other was showing for him. No one ever worried about his wellbeing.

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
I lock the door
Turn on the water
And Bury that sound
So no one hears anything anymore
┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
★“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔
Ҟalin Ϻana Ѵogtha
♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔

What he is wearing - Look at picture
Location - hallway
People around him - Touma
Mood - Nothing but happy

“Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.”

Hearing the comment about the hug Kalin looked at the male. "Okay then I shall have to do that once we have everything settled in the classroom." He said grinning liking the idea of being able to hug the fae. It wasn't as nice as a kiss but it was still high up there on the list he wanted to do. Kalin was glad that the male liked hugs or at least his hugs becasue it meant he could be momentarily close to him.

At the coment that the male made about his about the door he gave the fae a look. "But maybe I wanted to open the door for you." He said teasing back at the male. "I shall have to make sure I open the next door when I get the chance." He told him with a playful tone to his voice. Though the elemental did mean it that he wanted to to open the door. He knew it was silly of him to what the do that but the thought of being close to the fae made him feel all silly and bit of giddy inside of him and the leaked into his head making him have silly thoughts like that.

Once the two of them where settled in the classroom and before Touma got started on stuff he, out of no where gave the male and happy hug and held on for a few second before he let go. "Okay there I have you that I hug I wanted to give you." He said grinning ear to ear. After that he nodded at the comment to shave chocolate. "I can do that." He said though he momentarily paused as the stove comment and where he stood he couldn't tell if it was a electric or gas stove becasue Touma was standing in the way of it. "What kind of stove are you going to use?" He asked as he got the sugar out of the cabinet. He felt incredibly foolish for being afraid of a stove but if it was a gas one he couldn't bring himself to get close to a fire even if it was such a small one. It was just the chance of being near a fire scared him to death.

OOC♔:

“There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.”

User Image

“The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.”

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

Crevan finally stopped walking when he saw that Rhys was awake and he looked down at the boy. He still had concern on his face and if he talked it would be fill with it but at the moment he didn't say anything. Seeing that the male was going to say something but he saw him stop and he could have swore he saw something in the males mouth but the eld blinked and when he looked again the guys mouth was shut so he wasn't sure. when he finally heard the male speak he looked at him. "Are you sure?" He asked nicely and carefully lowered the male onto his feet though he did make sure that he had a hand on the vampire to make sure that he wouldn't fall over and if he did he could catch him. "I hope this dosen't happen to often." He commented as he contiuned to look at him and keeping a hand on his back. "Maybe we should go back to our dorm and get you in bed." He said kindly. "I'd don't want to see you hurt yourself if you faint again." He told him standing there and waited for a response. Crevan felt that he should make sure he was safe and sound since he was the one that caused the male faint.

█OOC█:

█Mood█:guilty and worried

True form

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

𝓘𝓽’𝓼 x 𝓷𝓸𝓽 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼, xx 𝓘𝓽’𝓼x 𝓪𝓵𝓵 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!

User Image

Touma blushed and smiled at the comment Kalin made about holding the door open for him. He got a playful look in his eye. “Maybe. If I let you,” he teased in an almost flirty tone. He was enjoying this moment. He only wished that Kalin wanted to flirt back.

When Kalin hugged him he blushed and hugged the man back. He took in a breath, trying to memorize the elemental’s scent. He only hoped that the other didn’t notice. His heart hammer happily against his chest. “Thank you, I like your hugs,” he chuckled sweetly as the man pulled away. He only wished it could have lasted longer.

He looked at the man as he asked about the stove. A small gentle smile formed on his face. “Electric. Don’t worry I remember. I promise to do everything I can to keep you from the things you dislike,” he said sweetly, not realizing as he said it just how romantic it sounded. Once it hit him he turned bright red and looked back to the pot in his hand.

User Image
User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

Goddess Post!

Okay folks! Its time we get this show on the road. We are going to be doing another 3 week time skip here soon. We will be skipping to the afternoon, after school.

This skip will take place no later that the first of next month.

Since there are a few scenes that still need to be finished. If you are done with all your scenes you are welcome to put off posting till then, or continue, but keep in mind I will not make a continuation thread this time. If you want to finish a scene that is up to YOU, in pms and such after the first.

If all of the scenes are done BEFORE the first we will once everyone has notified me in some way shape or form. Yes that means it is up to you to tell me when you are ready. Just something on the thread or a pm is fine.

Thank you to all of you, who all chose to stay with us! I am really happy that we are going to keep this rp going and I love all of you! <3

Okay enough gooshy!

Have a nice day guys.

Also I will be adding a few more dorms so that you other character addicts can have more characters if you want, since the girls are almost full.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cain & Tobias & Alia

Tobias and Alia paused in the conversation and both said a goodbye to Rain. Alia waited a few moments before silently following her, she wanted to hear Rain sing, and see a little more of what this teacher of hers was like.

"So Cain, what'd you think of them?" ".....Rain cares very much for Alia, and people in general, but has no confidence. Emotionally unstable. Alia is apathetic to most of the world, but watch her, she has a lot of potential to be dangerous under the right circumstances." He muttered- per usual for the two of them. If Cain saw danger, he would warn Tobias. Just as a heads up.

What they didn't know, was Alia was watching her first friend in a long time being verbally abused for being the most beautiful thing she had ever heard; and when Rain dropped to the ground, there was nothing she wanted to do more than to race to her side and give all the comfort she possibly could. Except for just one thing. That one thing drove her to calmly walk away and back to her room where she kept all she would need for the most important thing at this point. It would take a while, but well worth it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff